Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 140

Since we had the list the next thing to do was find a place to make the stuff. I could disappear during the day to mix the stuff and package it, without arousing suspecion. The place had to be 100% secure. We were going to have to store the equipment and the raw materials there. I did not want any more shine in my apartment. It was my intention to mix all the product for a complete runs at once. No since being on the road any more than necessary. Even so, the first one would be small, since people had never tasted anything like it. I would be working on Jim's name that first time.

I divided the list into convenience stores and neighborhood bootleggers for one list and the drink houses would be another. I checked Craig's list for two hours before I started making calls. I came across a farmer who had retired and whose kids didn't want to run the small farm. The were selling everything. They had a storage container on a 8x12 trailer. I checked it out then had my friend Monk take a look at it.

"I called you Monk because I trust you. I need you to take a look at a storage container on a trailer. It was used to store produce during the harvest on a family farm. The farmer could move it from one field to another while he harvested. So I have no idea what condition it is in," I said.

"Just because it's you I will meet you there," He said.

When we arrived he kissed me felt me up a little, then laughed. He also inspected the hell out of the building. "Tell me the truth Sylvie, what you gonna do with it," He asked.

"I'm going to buy mix and repackage moonshine liquor," I said honestly after I made sure no one was around.

"Give me a bottle of each for my professional opinion, and I might get you a buyer for a lot of it. You know biker bars sell anything." he said.

"This is flavored stuff, mostly fit for a woman's taste," I informed him.

"Now you know we have chicks visit biker bars. They only have a beer license, so they always sell illegal liquor," he said. "I know a guy or two in the business."

"Okay, but what's the verdict on the trailer?" I asked.

"At $500 it would be a good deal. At a $1,000 I could build you one pretty much brand new." The Monk said. "What you have here is a used storage container on wheels, not much more than that. And the running equipment isn't new or street legal."

"Well I appreciate you coming out and looking Monk," I said.

"Now that you are back in town and not Sheriffing no more, when you gonna come by the shop," he asked with a leer.

"You just never know but I will be out to barter not give it away," I said with a laugh.

"I think we could work something out," he said. "Make me a good price on your stuff and I'll deliver it to the bars."

"I'm gonna need a place to park this. There will only be a couple of cars that come and go, so that isn't a problem. We won't need water or power just somewhere quiet," I explained.

"You gonna need to get it moved. I ain't got a truck that will move it no more," Monk said.

"If you got a place, I can get it moved." I said.

"My daddy has got a piece of land only good to hold the earth together, but it does have a farm road on it that runs though a patch of woods. I expect if I ask nice, he will let me part a trailer there," Monk said. "He might come look in on you, so keep it locked when you ain't working. And Sylvia you gonna owe me." I nodded my understanding.

Monk went on to tell me where it was located. When we parted company, I went to talk to the owner. "Well Mr. Jefferson, I talked to my expert and he gave me an idea of what you had. So what you looking to get out of it," I said starting right in to work on him.

"Well daddy has got over a $1,000 in it," he said. He stopped talking. We both looked at each other a while, then he spoke again. Of course, we are flexible, daddy mostly wants it gone. How about $800.

I had him at a number that fell inside Monk's price spread, but I wanted the best deal I could get. "I don't like to haggle Mr Jefferson. Tell you what I will do $500 bucks cash money right now." I said.

"You give some and I'll give some, $700 and you move it within two weeks," he said.

"Tell you what, make it $650. That gives me just enough to get it moved," I said. We shook on it. Five minutes later I called Jerry my freelance mover friend. I knew Jerry had the hitch and the big ass pick up to more it.

"Jerry, when you coming home?" I asked when I got his cell phone.

"Actually I am home now. I got an early start this week and I'm back in town now looking for another load." he said. "Why, you want to go out with me again?"

"No honey, I got a big ass trailer I need moved. You got the truck for it," I said.

"Will it fit on my hitch and how far you got to move it?" He asked.

"On my GPS it looks like about twenty road miles, It has a standard hitch on it. Nothing but farm use and it's empty so no weight to amount to anything," I said.

"Fifty bucks and a blow job," he said.

"Fifty bucks and no blow job sounds better," I said.

"Fifty bucks and you keep an open mind on the blow job," he said with a laugh. "Give me your GPS coordinated and I'll be right over. I got absolutely nothing to do right now."

"Hold off till I get the delivery coordinates. I should have them in fifteen minutes, but I'm not positive." I said. He agreed so I called Monk, who called his dad and we had a place to park it.

Jerry came and bitched about where he had to pull it from. It did have shit growing on it. Like vines and shit, but he managed to pull it free. We went in a tight caravan over the twenty miles of county roads. I rode close behind the storage build, since it had no lights or license plate.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.