Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 139

"You really going to do it," Phil asked when I explain what Jim wanted.

"Consider it my sacrifice for art," I said. There was no need to tell Phil and Jeff what all I had done for a lot worse reasons. My proclivity for sexual deviancy was admitted by me to me and me only. Phil and Jeff didn't need to know that I was more than just willing. To me the idea of it all was a huge turn on.

"Since there was no time agreed to, stay around your place. If you go out anywhere, carry your cell phone and the camera." I said.

"So do you think you will be able to do it with the cap and glasses in place." Jeff asked.

"Honey, I could wear a ski mask and Jim would agree to it. You just make sure if anything gets pulled away, you change your angle."

"I got an idea, how about you disguise him and we shoot you from behind." Jeff suggested.

"You know what, I liked that. How about we have a fake tattoo put on and you film with it very prominent. If they ever try to use the film against me. I can ask them to show the film, then show my ass with no tattoo," I said.

"That a hell of an idea. We can disguise the disguise," Phil agreed. "I know just the guy to do it. He is in our graphic art class. He does these amazing paintings."

"The sun is going down can you get him here tonight?" I asked.

"He is a nerd. For a chance to draw on a woman's ass, he would cancel anything else he is doing. Trust me," Jeff said.

So he made the call. "You guys are not going to be in the room while he does his thing," I said.

"Oh please we won't say a word," they said.

"You don't need to be there. Who ever does the filming will see it all," I said. Besides I want you to go to Walmart or somewhere and buy me a disguise for Jim or Simon which ever one wins the toss. Sunglasses and a baseball hat will do.

It was two hours before the kid showed up with his paints. Jeff went to the store and returned brining fast food. We were through with that before the kid got to the apartment. His name was Marty.

"So Marty are you cool with this?" I asked.

"If you let the guys take picture while I paint. They won't show your face but I want them in my portfolio," he said.

"Yeah, I'm cool with that. Just be sure they don't get my face," I demanded.

"So what do you wanted panted?" he asked.

"I'm thinking a Harley Davidson set of wings as a tramp stamp," I said.

He turned to Jeff and Phil. "You guys said I would be painting on a nude. The tramp stamp isn't on a nude," he said.

"If that is the only problem hon, I will get nude for you. Now lets do it," I said slipping out of my shorts and panties. I pulled off the knit top as well. Then I laid down on my DIY sofa bed.

Marty went happily to work. I thought it might take him too long, but he really wanted the photos more than to look at me naked. Okay, he did have a hardon the first half hour or so. But he got over it after a while. When he finished I couldn't see it because the only mirror in the place. It was on the medicine cabinet. Since the boys said it was great, I was okay with it. I posed for a few pictures for his portfolio. I didn't wear the disguise but the guys were careful that my face didn't show or they gave me something to hide behind. You know hold my knit top up over my face like a bandanna. "Too bad nobody thought of a veil. Maybe we could start a riot in a Muslim country," I said.

"You know what," Phil said. "We could do that. It wouldn't be hard to improvise one."

"If you want to use this in the finished product, you will never be able to sell it. Any real TV people will be scared to death," I said.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said. Even the foolishness gave me an idea. I got in the Toyota and went to the store. Thank god Walmart was open all night.

I rode the bike the next morning for two hours. While I was out I stopped one other place and bought two more of the same head scarfs. By the time we went to the motel I had three to chose from. One was the old time red bandanna and one was blue, while the third was an American Flag. I also had time to practice tying them. It wasn't near as easy as everybody made it seem. The red one with the country design was the easiest to tie, so it got the nod.

Jim called after lunch, "Okay Sylvia I'm gonna be in room 113."

"Okay Jim tell me what time, so I can tell the cameramen." I demanded.

"How about 3PM, I always like a little afternoon delight," he said.

"3PM is fine. I'll call you back to make sure the men with the camera can be there," I said in agreement.

I immediately dialed their number. "Hello," Jeff said.

"We are on for 3PM can one of you make it?" I asked.

"I don't have a class, so I for sure will be there," he said.

"I need for you to man up and use your take charge voice. We have to have the camera angle we want. No matter what he says do not start shooting till I drop to my knees. You got it?" I asked.

"Yep don't shoot till you are on your knees," he agreed.

"Bring some way to copy the file. He is going to want a copy." I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.