Deputy Porter
Chapter 135

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

The answer was an immediate and enthusiastic yes. They knew how to film a docudrama, but they had miserable luck with packaging them. I decided I would change all that. I didn't like to be bored, and I thought I could make a hell of a docudrama.

First I had to get through the filming of the latest porn video. I decided to call it Lamar and me 2.0. I actually had to act a little in the second one. We met in the parking lot of a Walmart at night, well not really. They had some stock footage of a Walmart sign they were going to patch into the shots of Lamar walking up to a car while I struggled trying to load a TV.

The TV was actually an empty box which Mary Ellen had laying around. That is how they planned to manage my fucked up hand. Lamar walked up and asked, "Do you need a hand with that TV?"

"Ordinarily I wouldn't, but I guess I do now. I only have one good hand. The other one works pretty good, but I can't make a fist or grip anything small."

"Not a problem," he said putting the TV in the trunk of the car that was supposed to me mine.

I gave him a long look as he loaded the TV. "What can I do to thank you," I asked.

"If you aren't in a hurry, you can have a drink with me," he said. And that's how it started.

The next scene is us sitting on a bench outside the double wide on a deck. "This is not exactly what I expected, when you asked can I buy you a drink." I said with a smile.

"You know how people talk. I thought you might be more comfortable here. I know I am," Lamar said to me in a soft voice.

"It is true that my husband would have a fit, if he knew," I said.

Without warning he took out his cock. It was simi hard but even so it was huge. Even bigger than I remembered. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Showing you what you can have or what you would be missing if you decide to run home to your husband and kids," He said. "Let me see that hand you can't use well. Let's see if my dick is thick enough for you to hold with it." He took my hand and moved it to his cock. When I didn't pull away he said, "Stroke it so you really can see what you have been missing." His ton was more demanding and more confident than before.

I of course stroked it up and down moving so the camera got a good shot of my knarly hand stroking him. He leaned his head back and asked, "Doesn't that feel good to you?"

I mumbled, "Yes."

"Speak up," he demanded in and even stronger voice. It was obvious to me and would be to the viewers that I was overwhelmed by the size of his cock.

"Yes, it feels good to me," I said louder, but still tentatively.

"Well it damn sure feels good to me," he said. Then he added, "Don't you love the feel of it in your hand?"

I knew the tone they wanted me to answer in was a voice in awe of what I saw. So I tried to speak in the right voice, when I said, "Yes I love the feel of it in my hand."

"Wouldn't you like to kiss it," he said.

"It is to thick," I said in that voice as if I was in awe of it.

"Not to thick to kiss," he demanded. Then he reached over and guided me to the floor. I was willing as, I am sure it would have happened in real live.

"It's all wet," I said in shy soft voice.

"It's okay just kiss the shaft you don't have to kiss where it is wet, if you don't want." he replied in that strong voice.

I started at the back and placed kiss after kiss on it as I worked my way forward. When I got to the head I knew the camera was in close up so I pulled back allowing a bit of precum to form a bridge between my mouth and his cock.

"Don't stop now," Lamar demanded. 'Keep going it feels so good. Doesn't it feel good to you?" he asked.

"Oh god yes," I said in a more confident voice. Then I replace my mouth on his cock. I moved to the very tip of it and I made a big show of sucking his precum into my mouth. I felt Lamar's hands on my head as he forced his cock into my mouth. I could feel my jaws being stretched beyond their normal opening capacity. It had been painful the first few times it happened, but now it was just a little weird feeling.

Then I felt him move slowly in and out and it felt like he was massaging the inside of my mouth. He was so big I had to fight to keep from biting down on his cock, but it was worth it. I had forgotten, or maybe I never knew how good it felt to have my mouth massaged by a large cock. I surrendered to it, and it was glorious. My orgasms are less about the physical and more about the emotional sensations, and those were running wild. I cam before he shot his load into my throat. If he hadn't pulled out immediately after, I believe I would have drowned on his cum. As it happened I began to orgasm again.

When it ended, I was truly help less. They threw the script away and Lamar and I just went on instinct. I am pretty sure there was screaming. I know there were a lot of fuck me's, and some tell me you love me whore's, going around.

I took his cock everywhere but anally. I drew the line there, since he was way to large not to tear my sphincter. It ended with Lamar dropping one more load inside my belly. Then he held his cock for me while I licked it clean.

"Holy shit," Mary Ellen said. "You are amazing." Then I dressed very slowly. I was sore and I was tired. I knew it was only going to be worse the next day. As I walked to the slowly toward Mary Ellen's car, one of the cameramen pressed a card into my hand.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.