Deputy Porter
Chapter 132

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Since I went to bed early, my internal clock went off at 5AM. I dressed in my shorts and tee shirt for the morning run. I took off at 5:15 AM to run along a trail in the swamp. I knew I could get lost, so I decided to turn around after a half hour and run back.

When I turned around, I ran right into two very fit looking men. They had short hair cuts, and muscles everywhere. I felt like a wimp compared to them. "You are Sylvia Porter right?" one of them asked.

"Yes I am. How did you know?" I asked.

"We were tasked with making sure nothing happened to you on this run. We know you run every morning," The other one said.

"Did they also tell you that I hate to run?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am they did. It is one of the signs of a good soldier. One who does, what he doesn't want to do, just because it is the right thing to do." the first one said.

"That's too fucking Zen for me," I said.

"Me too, just something I heard," he said.

"Well I don't know about you two, but I'm headed back," I said.

"After you ma'am," They said. I knew they were slowing down their run just to be sure no one grabbed me. I would still rather have been tooled up, than be an anyones else's mercy.

I was in the shower forty five minutes, when I heard the outside door open. It wasn't hard for me to think what to do. I put the bar of soap in the towel. The one I should have used to dry my ass. I stepped into the main room of the small trailer swinging the towel.

I was about to slap the man in the head with the towel, when he raised his hand. "It is a great view, but I would enjoy it more, if you weren't about to do battle with me," the man in desert camouflage fatigues said.

"Okay, then who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"David Theodore Smith," he said.

"Bull shit," I replied.

"True, but none of us give our real names," he said. "I'm here to take you to breakfast."

"Well that's better than what I thought," I said.

"What did you think," he said.

"Well there are all kinds of nasty things that can happen to a poor defenseless woman all alone," I admitted.

"Lady, I don't think you are defenseless for one god damn minute," he said smiling.

"Well I will have breakfast with you just give me a minute." I said that and waited till he nodded. I pulled a pair of panties on first, then one of my Russian commando knock off tee shirts finally I pulled on a part of jeans. I did stop long enough to slip into a pair of leather moccasins. "Okay, let's go."

"You bet," he said. It was almost 7AM, when we got to the dining hall. I almost felt like I was back in the Air Force. The food was served from behind a long counter by a couple of kitchen people who passed the plate down the line till it was full of food. I managed to skip the coffee even though I wanted it badly. I got the orange juice instead,

I sat at a table already occupied by Colonel Martin. "I thought you were through with me?" I asked.

"Well, we almost were. You are a willful bitch," he said. "But we like that here."

"Okay," I said.

"The captain here filled me in on your misunderstanding with him. Something about a prison baton." the colonel said.

"I didn't have time to make a shank," I said.

"I don't believe that for a minute. Let me see what you have in your pockets." he demanded.

I showed him the knife from the fast food restaurant, the fork with all the two outer tines broken off, leaving only the two in the middle, and the plastic spoon. "If you had given me another hour, I would have had a toothbrush shank." I informed him.

"Unfucking believable," the man who had escorted me to breakfast said.

"And that Captain, is why I didn't cut her loose," Martin said.

"If I'm not fired, why did you pull me off the Soda Pop tour?" I asked.

"I want you to come to work for us as a contractor. Someone we can hire by the job, when something that matches you abilities comes along. Sylvia, we know what all your abilities are, and I do mean all." Martin said.

It was his way of telling me he had seen my Internet porn. I just nodded my understanding.

"So are you interested?" he asked.

"You are going to have to give me a for instance?" I asked.

"Well, say we have a diamond dealer in New York, who wants us to supply a courier for a big shipment to Las Vegas." He informed me.

"The shipment is big enough to pay you to carry it there," I asked.

"It is." the captain with him said. "So tell us how you would do it."

"I would send them by UPS, who would think they were carrying a box of chocolate candy." I said.

"But if I was going to defend them. I would want a fast car and a pistol and stun gun. Then I would leave the weapons in the airport before I boarded the plane. I would be sure I had another pistol and stun gun waited for me in Vegas. I would also wear a bullet proof vest. Another fast car to make the delivery." I said.

"Not bad at all, how about on the plane?" Martin asked.

"A tooth brush with a pointed handle," I suggested.

"See why I wanted her," Martin said.

"Yeah, I think she will do," the captain said. "I think she could also pull off the girlfriend or the hooker parts as well."

"What has being able to pull off the hooker thing got to do with being a diamond courier?" I asked.

"The courier thing was just an example," the colonel said. "We have all kinds of domestic job offers these days. With the current government in place, there isn't a lot of trust around. Used to be you knew pretty much what to expect. These days, with the government actually attacking civil liberties, you don't know any more."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.