Deputy Porter
Chapter 126

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

We found that not only was there a fence around the building's rear, it also surrounded the rear parking lot. We couldn't even drive up and scope it out. But fortunately for us the bag in the rear of the SUV was equipped with a hell of a nice Zeiss spotter scope. With the scope anchored to the dash, I found out that the walk in door had only a pad lock. The overhead door must have had a wireless remote since there was no lock visible.

Also I noticed that there was a camera aimed at the door. Then I saw a small sign on the door. It wasn't easy but I read the sign illuminated by the outdoor light, that was there for the camera. The sign read, 'property of the U.S. Border Patrol'. The sign also held the usual warnings against entry and the amount of jail time one could accrue by ignoring it.

"Well that answers the questions I had, I guess." I said.

"When a woman says I guess that way, it usually means, I still have questions," Tom said.

"Well, why would the border patrol need a storage facility. The night club was probably here first, since I can't see them allowing a night club to close off part of a warehouse. So, if it was here first, why the hell would they chose a place next to a night club?" I asked. "There are a hundred warehouse like this one empty due to the recession."

"Just for the sake of argument, let's say that it is not really the border patrol. Then who would want to be behind a night club?" Tom asked.

"Well someone who didn't care about the later hours and the noise." I said. "You know what? Let's forget this and just swing by during the daylight hours, We have a lot of time before the show tomorrow, since we did our recon today,"

"Sounds like a plan, now can we get back to plan A?" he asked.

"And plan A was?" I asked.

"Go back to the motel and fuck," he said.

"Oh yeah," I said grinning.

We went back to the motel. Tom continued to play daddy. That night we had straight vaginal intercourse and Tom as adequate. He also didn't take it personal that I masturbated to have the orgasm he couldn't provide.

I took the small bed in the living room combo, since I left first in the mornings. It was 6AM when my mental clock went off the next morning. The sun rose early so it was fairly bright, even that early in the morning. I checked the watch I had clipped to the waist band of my running pants. It was 6;10 and already hot. I figured it was time to start running in shorts. That one hour made a lot of difference, Unfortunately I didn't have any shorts, so I ran till I was covered with sweat, big time. It was a little after 7AM, when I opened the door to the suite.

I had the cereal in the bowl and the hot milk in the cup with the power that never quite completely dissolved. I also had my orange juice. I tried to eat well on the road so I wouldn't become ill.

"Nothing like a balanced breakfast," Tom said as he sipped the coffee I made for him, and bit into the cinnamon bun, we pickup up in the convenience store.

"You want some of my cereal?" I asked.

"No, I want to go to a restaurant for breakfast," he said.

"Why didn't you say so," I said. I'll be happy to stop for breakfast anytime you want."

"I really don't want to stop for breakfast. The bun and coffee is all I would have at home. Just watching you eat reminds me how I have let myself go." Tom said.

"Well a good start would be a glass of orange juice," I said. "There is enough left in the cooler," I explained.

"Why not the longest trip begins with the first mile," he said.

True," I agreed. Yes I recognized the old saying that he had attempted to improve. "So I'll take a shower and get the smell of running off me, We can go take a look at the Border Patrol Building in the daylight."

"You do know we aren't being paid to involve ourselves with the contents of that building?" Tom asked.

"Of course I do, but I have been on the road with these idiots for a month, more or less, and I'm bored silly. It isn't much fun driving between towns and appearing to be a competent body guard. A body guard for people only an idiot would want to harm." I added.

"So you are telling me you are bored," Tom said.

"Yes, I know this is all new to you. If you like you can stay here and watch daytime TV, or I can drop you in a mall to go shopping. I shouldn't be more than an hour," I said.

"No, I'll ride along to keep you out of trouble. If you promise to remember, sometimes a dick is just a dick," he said.

"Okay, I'll remember that," I said shaking my head. Surely he knows those are all screwed up interpretations of well known saying, I thought.

I was proud of myself, because I remembered how to get back to the night club with something else going on behind the fake wall. Something that wouldn't be bothered by the loud music of a night club. Something that needed a new chain link fence and a sign that said border patrol and a surveillance camera focused on the door.

When we arrived, there was still no car in the lot and the padlock on the gate was locked. Someone could have parked somewhere else and walked in, I thought. Why would they do that. They wouldn't of course.

"We need to find the owner, and then find out who rents the space. I don't really think it is the border patrol," I said.

"Okay, call the register of deeds," Tom suggested.

"Let's find a hot spot and try to Google it first," I suggested. "With all the money Washington has been throwing at the cities to hire people, they just might have put the files on line. It was a job they could count, and when the money ran out for it there would be a stink because some one lost there job because of it. It was just a matter of did Miami use the money like a lot of cities did,

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.