Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 119

I hung around till her break came. We went on the patio, which was empty, since it was the slowest half hour of the day. She looked angry when she asked, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I thought I was someone doing you a favor, Do you even know what this is about? I asked.

"It about you threatening my son's life," she answered.

"I sure as hell did that. He explained what her and Bruce are up to with you. I thought you might like the chance to get out from under their thumbs."

"Out of what?" She asked. She appeared to be in the dark totally,

"The only way I know to handle this is just to ask you. Are you having any kind of sex with those two." I asked.

"Are you insane of course I'm not having sex with either of them. They are just kids," I wanted to believe her. Then she asked, "Are you?" Her question left me wondering what the hell was going on. One or both of them had to have said something to make her wonder, if I was screwing them.

"I had a little adventure with them, but your son told me you also had a relationship with them," I said.

"Jamie would never do that," she said.

"Jamie say they forced you at first, but that you had stopped resisting. I figured they raped you and were bullying you now. So I put an end to it."

"I don't believe for a minute he told you that, but even if he did, I don't want or need your help." It looked as thought either the kid lied, expecting in some sick way to get a different reaction than he got, or his mama was lying to keep him from getting killed. My guess was the latter, since mothers are known for doing anything to keep their children safe. Well almost all mothers.

I wrote my cell phone number on a napkin which I had wrapped about my coke glass. "That is my cell number. If you need help call me." I said it wondering how long it would bd before she needed the help. I was going to call the police, when she called me. I wouldn't be returning to Augusta to help her that was for sure. Since the little prick Jamie was off the hook, I needed to leave town. I figured tomorrow would do. It was as good a time as any.

The evening I went somewhere else for dinner. I went to the restaurant attached to the Embassy Suite where I had stayed. It was a little too expensive, but I didn't eat in places like if often. I have some very nice beef tips over oven baked potatoes. It was like scalloped potatoes only better, much better.

When I returned to the cheap motel, Bruce was waiting for me in the parking lot. "What do you want?" I asked fingering the box opener in my pocket. I was prepared for anything from them. I carried a full compliment of weapons. I knew they were scared, so I had expected something from them. And sure enough there Bruce was sitting in the parking lot.

"I would like to talk to you about Jamie's mother," he said.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She isn't who you think she is," he said, then asked, "Can I come in to explain?"

"Sure why not, I really didn't think things could be any more confusing, but I guess I was wrong." I said.

"Not sure what you mean, but you need to know this, so we can get an ending that won't bring you back again," he said

"Okay, so what are you going to tell me that will send me away for good?" I asked.

"Jazz, Jamie's mother set you up that night in the bar. She knew you were looking for something, and said it might as well be me and Jamie. She is no victim in this whole thing. She isn't bisexual, she has set us up before. We always tell her all about it in great detail, when we get back to her place the next day."

"Okay Bruce, tell Jamie that, if what you all have said it true I won't be backm but if she ever calls that number, he will be cat food. Understand?"

"Yeah, she won't call no on Jamie, me maybe but not her little boy," he said.

"Is he really fucking her?" I asked.

"No, she just gives him blow jobs. What that is all about I have no idea, but it's all I have ever seen. That is what he always says, so I guess it is true. I have never seen a woman seem to enjoy giving him head as much as she does when she is sucking his dick."

"Okay, so everyone walks away no harm, no foul," I said. "As long as she never calls to ask for help, so you two better make sure she stays happy."

"Right. I don't suppose you would like to do it once more time before you leave town?" he asked.

"Sure honey, just not with either of you, so go home and forget you ever met me," I said.

"So, is that what you are going to do?" he asked.

"Absolutely, I replied.

I showed him to the door and bolted it. In spite of what I told him, I went to bed. I really just wanted to forget all the conflicting stories, and get the hell out of Augusta without any more drama.

When I woke up I ran my usual hour. I should have been feeling better about the run, but I still hated it. I was able to leave my hand unwrapped as I drove to breakfast. I had the lumberjack breakfast at the chain restaurant. I wasn't planning to stop for lunch, so it seemed the reasonable thing to do.

I ate as much of it as I could. There was just too much food for a skinny bitch like me to get down. I made myself and egg sandwich from the left overs before I left. It seemed the reasonable thing to do. I was about to Climb into the SUV, when I thought Swamp Dog would be paying for my meals everyday I was away from home. So I put the food in the grassy area by the sidewalk. Maybe a stray dog or even a raccoon would find it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.