Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 111

He turned so that I could see his full length and thickness. His cock was big, how big exactly I had no idea. I was sure that it was going to cause some discomfort for both Reggie and me before this night was over. He didn't ask me anything I think somehow he knew I wouldn't cause any trouble so he was concentrating on Reggie. I couldn't say that I blamed him any. She was more his age and more attractive than me. Much less likely to have any experience with this kind of thing.

"Kiss it," he demanded of her. Reggie looked first to see if he was joking. Then she looked at his cock for a long few seconds, finally she looked at me. I couldn't help it, I nodded that it was okay. She moved slowly from the bed where she was seated to kneel in front of him. She held his cock in her hands while she planted a kiss on the had of it. She tried to move away but her said, "don't stop." She continued to plant kiss after kiss on his damp cock.

Soon she seemed lost in the feelings of the smooth cock. She kissed it willingly and even licked it with the tip of her tongue and first. After a few minutes she was licking it with a much longer tongue stroke. Finally without being told she began to stroke his cock and cover the tip on the head with her mouth. She was sucking up all the pre cum as it oozed from his cock. Probably not a good idea with the size of that thing, she was going to need all the lubricant she could get, I thought. I said nothing of course.

When Randy had enough, he bend and moved Reggie so she was on her knees still, but her chest was positioned on the bed. Then Randy knelt behind her and tried to enter her, but she was too tight. I saw him reposition and try again with what was a steady pressure. It was the kind of pressure a machine exerts. Nice even driving force that he exerted on her. She was sobbing as he continued to work his way into her body.

"Tight pussy," he said to me. "Are you this tight Silvie?"

"No," was all I said.

"I bet your ass is this tight though, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, I would think so," I said not daring to say more.

He was working the last of his cock into her, when he said, "Come hold my balls while I fuck the little one."

I moved over and then I knelt down beside him. I supported his testicles with my hand while he pumped slowly into Reggie. "Ask her if her pussy hurts," he demanded of me.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No damn it ask her what I told you to ask," he said sounding angry.

"Reggie, does your pussy hurt?" I spoke the words half heartedly.

"Yes Silvia, he is hurting me, but I'm okay. I don't want to stop." she said. I would never have recognized her voice, she was almost sobbing.

"Tell her what you are doing Silvie," he said.

"Reggie, I'm holding his testicles while he does it," I said.

"Silvie do it right, or I will really hurt her," he said smiling. I knew he could and would, if I didn't play along. Even though I could have, I didn't want to stop him. I am ashamed of that.

"Reggie, I'm holding his balls while he fucks you," I said.

"Knowing that makes it better doesn't it Reggie?" he asked.

She was having a full emotional break down, when she almost screamed, "Yes."

"Reggie do you want me to finish fucking you first, or do you want to see me fuck Sylie first?" he asked. "You can see her in pain like she is seeing you."

"Please do her I want to see," she said in a stronger voice.

He backed up to remove his cock from her. "You heard her Sylvie, but kiss it first," he said.

I turned to face him. His cock dangled in front of me. I placed both hand on his turgid cock and kissed it. I kissed the head and used my tongue to lick the thick lubricant off the shaft. I could taste both him and Reggie on it. It make my heart pound.

"You love it don't you slut?" he asked.

"Yes I love it," I knew my lines and it was easy to say them because I did love it. I was an earthy animal taste and it invaded my senses.

"Suck it for me," he said. I immediately took his cock inside my mouth even though it hurt. My mouth was open more than was normal. There was no room to move it inside I could only suck it. That wasn't really enough of a sensation for him. I knew then how Reggie had felt and why Randy was ready to move on so quickly.

"Turn around Sylvie, and lay beside Reggie. I want her to see your face while I fuck you." Randy explained. I did exactly as he said.

Even though I wasn't as tight as Reggie, he still had to work it inside me. But once he was inside, he was able to move freely. I could feel him massage me from the inside out. It was a wonderful feeling, because I was wrapped so tightly around his cock. I know Reggie saw my face drawn into almost painful look. I certainly was not having anything recognizable as pain. It was pure Ecstasy mixed with lust.

His driving cock lost it's rhythm and I knew he was about to cum in me. I silently begged for it, but he pulled his cock from me and walked to the side of the bed were Reggie lay. He was at her head, when he reached over and forced her to turn it. He put his cock to her mouth. He began to stroke it. I saw him tilt his head back. I knew he was almost ready to cum, "Do not swallow this, but take it all in your mouth." He said it in a loud demanding voice. "You are going to kiss Sylvie and share with her?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.