Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 99

Just before he released the blow, he glanced into my eyes. Something he saw there made him chance his mind. He laughed instead of swinging his arm at me. I was thankful for us both. His friends would have surely killed me for cutting him. I had known that when I made the plan.

"Girlie you got balls," he said. "Put that beer on my tab Harry."

"Don't say that too loud, this crowd will think I'm a cross dresser," I replied.

"Maybe I should ask you to prove you ain't," he said.

"If you insist. Showing you my tits won't help I'm to small there and giving you a blowjob won't help since a guy could do that just as well. I can drop these pants and show you mine, but you are going to have to show me yours right here in front of all your friends. An promise not to try that shit again, if I laugh." I said it knowing it was a risky thing to make fun of these guys.

"Drop it Moose, she is smarter than you," a voice came from the crowd.

The big man turned his attention to the voice. "Sometimes Eddie you got a big mouth," he said.

"She at least graduated from high school," The one he called Eddie said.

The one called Eddie was cute in a greasy kind of way. He had greasy looking hair and there was black under his nails. They all had ragged beards and tats everywhere, so it was hard use that in a description. Eddie was taller and thiner than most. I mean some were tall and some were thin, but he had both things going for him. He didn't look junkie thin as some of the smaller ones did. He looked almost gym rat thin.

"What's your name girlie?" Eddie asked.

"Name is Sylvia," I said lifting my beer. I found the glass of draft beer to be ice cold, so cold it had no taste, which was fine with me. I never liked the taste of ordinary beer.

"Sylvia, what brings you here? You have to know this place is like a club, not just anyone gets in," Eddie said.

"I'm not looking to join, just to have a beer," I said.

"This is not the place for a hard woman, unless she can go with the flow like these others," he said.

I took a look around. The women in the room would have frozen to death, if the temperature in the room dropped twenty degrees. They were all Junkie thin, so on that part I fit in pretty well. They had pasty skin and sunken eyes, which I didn't. They were pure junkie whore material. Also they wore almost no clothing. Strips of cloth which barely covered anything. They might as well have been standing around naked.

"What? ya'll got a thing for meth head whores," I said with a laugh.

"I wouldn't say that too loud, a couple of those women are married to these guys," Eddie said.

"And that changes what? other than their names," I said.

"You got a smart mouth on you that's for sure," Eddie said. "I wonder if it's good for anything but pissing people off."

"It is, but I don't feel like it tonight," I said showing him my elastic bandaged hand.

"Believe me you won't need your hand for what I had in mind." Eddie said.

"Oh and what is that," I asked.

"First of all you prove you aren't a guy in drag, then you put that smart mouth to good use, with an audience of course," he said.

"So what is the upside for me?" I asked.

"For one thing, we don't take turns kicking the shit out of you," he suggested.

"Now why would you do that?" I asked.

"If you don't prove yourself, then you must be a cop plant," he said.

"Every woman who comes in and won't give you a blow job is a cop? Man that is some paranoid fucked up thinking. You need to switch a better drug." I said.

"Don't matter none what you think of our initiation, you do it or we just kick the living shit out of you," he said smiling. I looked to the crowd and they all were smiling.

"I don't care if the others watch, but I blow just one. You can pick him," I said. "I don't give a shit who it is since this ain't about love. It's just self preservation."

"Fair enough in the pit," he said. A cheer went up from the two dozen assorted misfits.

I followed Eddie back to what had been the garage part of the building. There was this area where they had walked down into a hole under the car, to do oil changes. Beside it was a lift, which must have come later. The pit was still here for the first bay. As I said before it had a glass floor over it, now I knew why.

Eddie lifted what would have been a trap door in most places. It covered the opening to the pit. The steps were steep, so I was careful even though I didn't have the high heels that the other women wore. When I got to the bottom of the pit, I noticed a light came on. It wasn't too bright, but it was bright enough to illuminate me.

"Now," Eddie said. "Let's see what you got."

"Don't I at least get music?" I asked.

"Still with the smart mouth. We will see how smart mouthed you are after this. Now show us." he demanded.

I slowly removed my white shirt. I was thinking as fast as I could and moving as slow as I could. The only idea I came up with was just go along and it would all be over soon. On the upside they probably only made new people do it once. Most likely they never came back.

The Russian commando tee shirt was tight enough to show my tits. "Her nipples are hard. What a whore," I recognized the voice of the one called moose. "I bet her cunt is soaked,"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.