Deputy Porter
Chapter 81

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"I don't want something so complicated I can't disconnect it to get it home, cause I know damn well it's gonna' break." I said with a good natured smile.

"I'll be straight up with you, I built this motor kit, and I'm hoping to sell them on the Internet. The motor I got at a reasonable price by buying ten of them. I bought then from a factory that makes generators. Actually they import them and attach them to the generator they make here in this country. The motor is assembled in Mexico from parts manufactured in China I think. So yeah it's a throw away. The good news is I can get replacements easily. Everything bolts to the motor so it can all be reused on another motor. The throttle is a shifter off old bikes The kill switch is a simple on off switch from the hardware store. All the other controls are part of the motor itself. Oh yeah the drive wheel is welded to the sleeve used to attach the motor to the generator and then just bolted onto the motor. It is the simplest of all motor drives.

"How does it start? I don't plan to stand there pulling my guts out on a rope start," I said.

"Prime it, set the choke and pedal the bike with it on the wheel or drop in on the wheel, either way when the motor turns over it fires, then you lift it to turn off the choke and lower it slowly to start it running again." he said.

"How long will it take you to put this together, so that I can try it out?" I asked.

"Well I want to go through the Workman clean and grease it. Then I have to assemble the kit, which it a no brainer, since it is designed for you basic retard to use, no offense." he said.

"None taken," I said, "So when and how much?"

"Tomorrow at five, it will be ready to go. I'll give you a thirty day guarantee," he said.

"That's all well and good but how much?" I asked.

"Two hundred for the trike, the kit is going to retail for one fifty, and fifty for assembling it. So call it four hundred," he said.

"I would like calling it three hundred better," I said with a smile.

"I'll bet you would. Tell you what just to stop the haggling, I hate haggling by the way, I'll do the assembly free and have it ready at five tomorrow afternoon," he said.

"Now here is the deal. I'll buy it, if it will start easily, and runs around town. Otherwise you are going to do this work for nothing," I said.

"Fair enough," we said and we shook hands.

"You know where to find me if anything comes up, otherwise I will be here at five tomorrow." I said,

Those were my last words to him. I left the bike shop and went in search of an ATM. I had a hundred dollars in cash, but that was all. The rest of my money was directly deposited into an account in my new name. Oh I had ten grand in cash that no one knew about. It was in my bugout bag. Anyone in my situation without a bugout bag was an idiot. I had a clean pair of jeans, a shirt, some underwear, two fake driver's license. No one knew about and ten grand or the fake IDs All of it had been purchased and hidden away while I drove for the Greens. I knew that the day might come, when I needed to hide from everyone. If that or this identity went foul, I was going to be able to survive a while till I worked out my next move. That was just the reality of fake identities. The more the merrier.

I needed to get into the direct deposit money for the trike purchase, since I wanted the bosses to know about it. Show them a normal life, right up till the minute I disappeared, if it became necessary.

I went to the grocery section of the WalMart store in Blane. It was even farther from the ranger station but it was the closest real town. I would never have believed I would live in a place that was forty five miles from a Walmart.

I spent almost a hundred bucks on canned and frozen stuff, then I hit the cash back for another hundred. Before I left the store I went to their third party bank ATM and hit if for three hundred more. What the hell I had the money in the bank and I would need it eventually anyway.

With the cab of the truck filled with tied grocery bags, I headed back to the compound. I drove past New Holt and it was after 5PM. I could have gotten dinner but I chose to go on home and heat a frozen dinner instead.

Hugo's blazer was gone when I arrived home at 5:30 PM. I wasn't surprised the ex-wife seemed to still like the physical relationship she had with Hugo. I don't think she wanted any emotional relationship, I'm pretty sure that is what she was telling me in our little talk. I really saw Hugo as a father figure, but in a good way not in the kind of father I remembered.

So I went inside the camper and put my groceries away. That was a job I didn't like, but it didn't take long at all. Once I had that done, I turned on the TV and ran down the Satellite TV schedule. All those channels and nothing I wanted to watch, what a joke full access TV was.

I went to the Internet to be entertained. At least there I could Interact with almost real people. Plus there was a ton of porn available there, porn had no intrinsic entertainment value, but it did pass the time. Hell I could even watch myself if I wanted to check out Mary Ellen's site. I was a lifetime member of the site, so I could watch whatever she was showing or selling.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.