Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 71

It was probably the best food I ever ate, and I had no idea what it was. Some kind of a meat and sauce was the star, then of course there were vegetable that were delicious. Then for desert there was a humble sweet potato pie elevated to a masterpiece of flavor. There were also several types of wine, which I did not recognize.

Of course there was a fancy set up of silver and china. Fancy enough that I had no idea what fork was meant for what bit of food. To make matters worse for me, they placed silver on the table that were not meant to be used. So I was really lost. Yes it was obvious that I watched Molly to avoid obvious missteps.

I made it through dinner and enjoyed the food. I didn't care much for the food rules, but they were negotiable. I finished desert and waited to see what the plan for me during the rest of that evening might be.

Molly took me by the hand and led me Into the adjoining meeting room. Then she led me around to the various smaller groups that had formed. For some reason she wanted them each to at least meet me. I had no real idea what was going on. We spent probably a half hour socializing. Then Todd called for everyone's attention.

"Good evening friends, I would like to welcome you to the Vineyard. I do hope you enjoyed your dinner." Todd said as a formal greetings.

There were plenty of mumbles meant as to impart the guest's gratitude of the wonderful dinner and a thank you for the invitation, I was sure. "Tomorrow we will have a business meeting, but tonight let us enjoy ourselves. There is plenty of wine and our own brandy available as well. We also have a guest here tonight. Karen come up here please."

I was embarrassed, but I had known all along something was coming at some time. That being the case, I went to the front of the large room all smiles. I was expecting to get laid not what I heard.

"Karen here is a war hero from the middle east. She was a member of the US Air Forces Advanced Deployment Unit. That's something like the Green Berets, isn't it?"

I never told anyone that and it wasn't part of the cover story. It was for real. I was blown and I knew it. "Now really, but I was in that great sandbox called the middle east."

I was thinking hard trying to figure out how I was going to get out of the mess I was in. In evaluating why I wasn't dead already, I had to ask myself why they had nursed me back to health just to kill me. So maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought, or maybe they just found out who I was.

"We found her working as a waitress in one the drink house where we sell product. Barry likes to hire women as drivers for us. Karen here had driver, and combat experience so she seemed ideal. She proved her worth when someone tried to hijack a load, which is not unheard of in these day and age.

Karen managed to figure it out and saved the product for us. I'm afraid that we questioned her loyalty. Consequently she was injured during the interrogation. But we did find the right party. We also found out some rather interesting things about Karen Smith while she lived here healing from the interrogation.

According to her finger prints Karen is really Silvia Porter. Silvia spent less time in the military than she said. She has been out three and a half years. She went to college at a community college and worked as a cocktail waitress during that time."

Now that was a surprise and a total lie. Someone either had got it wrong, or doctored my file. It would not have been hard to manage. The main thing would be to change my major and add the waitress information. The school wouldn't necessarily know where, or even if I worked. They had dug that up somewhere else. Where I had no idea.

"Our little Silvia, also did a year in the county jail in Martin County for possession with intent. Obviously not something of which one would be proud. It is why she changed her name I presume. So those of us who know her need to retrain ourselves to think of her as Silvia Porter."

He was trying to make it appear he didn't know it all, but I expected a simple google search to have turned up Silvia Porter and her background. So one way or the other the undercover operation was over. I had a pretty good idea where at least some of the bodies were buried by that time. There was a good case of assault on me and possibly murder of Bruce. That and what I knew about the operation should be enough to get a search warrant. I knew where to look, so odds were good that Todd planned for me to die. Odds were even better, he meant for me to die right the fuck away.

I had wanted to stay long enough to gain more information but you took what you could get while you could get it. I would bet my ass the state cops were monitoring everything about this vineyard, so if I could create any incident they might rush in and search for their missing operative.

"Now I know you all have been fucked by the cops at one time or another, now I believe this is your chance to fuck them back. You see I am almost certain that Sylvia is a cop. I can't prove it, but my computer man thinks the people monitoring her have lost her. So if you ever wanted to fuck over a cop, here is your chance."

I tried to think of something to say. But nothing I said would be believed, so there it was. I was just wondering how painful my death would be. There was only one thing left to do. Try to figure a way to take a few of the dope selling cock suckers with me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.