Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 40

The trip was up and down a couple of county roads That was after we left the state road that ran north south through Warren county. "You see that driveway with the big beware the dog sign," Monk asked.

"Yeah, is that it?" I asked.

"About a quarter mile down that road is a operating meth lab," Monk said. "Now get me the fuck out of here." He had slumped down in the seat of the small Toyota.

"Just a second," I rolled the windows down on the Toyota. It wasn't a strong smell, but it was there. The smell of ammonia was in the air. It was not a smell that was overwhelming, just one that was out of place in the country setting.

"Monk to get a search warrant I will need something more than my smelling ammonia there," I said it hoping he could come up with something.

"You working tomorrow night?" he asked.

"Yeah, 3 to 11PM," I said.

"The guys who cook this said it would be ready tomorrow night. You come out here and I'll call your cell phone. You should be able to stop the car with Meth in it."

"Well I can't trump up some bull shit traffic charge, but I'll bet if I throw the lights and siren on them for a broken tail light they will run." I said. "I have been practicing my mountain roads driving." I smiled at him after I said it.

"Well if you come down here and back up in the drive way across the street, you should see them around 9PM," Monk said.

"So how you know so much, are you his drug competitor?" I asked.

"No, but the son of bitch owes me money for a cycle I trick out of him, I been waiting to pay him back for not paying me," Monk said.

"That's not all," I said.

"There is a woman involved as well," Monk said.

"Now that I believe," I said. "Okay, I'll take care of it." I turned the car around and took Monk home. But first I got the cooker's names from Monk.

I wanted to run them before I went up against them, but it would hurt my position, should I have to go to court with them. It had to look like a chance encounter to be believable. I planned to stop him, if he would stop. If he ran, I planned to run him down. Either way I planned to catch him with a car full of meth.

Once home I switch gears, during that afternoon and into the evening I spent time on the computer trying to verify Mary Ellen's story. It all made sense and it all sort of checked out. She came to town a year before to open the dress shop. She claimed she saw an opportunity when the women stated to talk about there private lives, Thats when the idea for the business came to her. She needed a partner with some knowledge of the area, so she looked for the king of slime. Hell everyone knew that was the Boyle brothers.

As for them, for a minimum investment they got an operation with the potential to grow into a large profit business. My own concern was the blackmail aspect of the operation. It wasn't really blackmail unless certain criteria were met. It could and would be argued that the levels had not been met for a blackmail charge to stick.

"My level was different from Mary Ellen. I believed that any threat was a problem. I thought we could use the same recruitment technique, just tell the women how safe it was to continue and then just pay them. I thought enough of them would be thrilled to have their fantasy played out, and be paid for it as well, to keep us operating. But that was a problem for later. I wanted no management responsibilities for a while. Later who knew I might try to clean it up.

I was satisfied that I had a believable tale to tell. For now I was more than content to be one of the actresses. So I decided to put Mary Ellen's thing out of my mind for the time being. I did wonder, how many of the other women had come to the conclusion. That if offered the chance, they would still take part in the movies. I certainly wouldn't call it acting.

When I went to bed that night, I was exhausted from scheming. I masturbated to relax and then fell sound asleep. It always worked. Sometimes the orgasm, self induced, was the only way to shut down my racing mind.

Since I was working the 3 to 11PM shift, I slept till 7AM. It was still cold at 7AM, but I went for my morning run regardless. I finally did stop in for that bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I didn't stay for a visit, but that was okay they all said good morning to me anyway.

Nothing happened except that I checked on the Internet for some new running shoes. There was nothing in town, or even Dobson that sold good running shoes. I was trying to decide between to different shoes. Ones that I felt as though I could afford. I certainly could not afford five hundred dollar shoes. Of course that was something I could do with the extra money from the photo shoot.

I decided to be more practical. I wouldn't pay five hundred dollars even though I had it, The only splurge I did make that morning was the take our breakfast from the Cafe. Even so little a think had consequences, People saw me break my habit, but I though the consequences might be small, So long as Mary Ellen didn't make a fuss over me, if she met me, which didn't happen anyway.

I did my shopping on Ebay then I showered for work. It was my first day on 3 to 11PM and I felt great. I liked the swing shift,. since it was an easy way to spend my 8 hours of work time. The paper work was a minimum and there were more bad guy activity to make the time pass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.