Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 37

I opened the passenger side door. "So where is your girl friend?" I asked.

"She is waiting for us at the party," Mary Ellen said.

"Hold on now, I never agreed to any party," I said. "It's suppose to be girls night out."

"And it is. We are just going to a party for our night out. You are the guest of honor." Mary Ellen said. Mary Ellen had already pulled out of my parking lot. If I planned to get out of the car, I knew I had better do it soon. I wasn't dressed for any long walks in the cold. I decided to go along for the ride. If worse came to worse, there were cabs in every town.

"If we are going to party, you know it has to be outside my jurisdiction," I said.

"Don't worry it's all taken care of," Mary Ellen said.

"And no cameras," I added.

"You worry too much. I told you it was all taken care of," Mary Ellen said. She reached over and put her hand in my lap. I didn't move it at first. I let her get her feel in, then I lifted it and returned it to the wheel.

"It wouldn't do to have accident with me all slutty like this," I said.

"Well you could always asked for some professional courtesy," Mary Ellen said. That statement immediately set off bells in my head.

"Mary Ellen get this straight, I have never ask for a favor for myself on anyone I know. I'm not going to start now," I said very clearly.

"Take it easy there dirty Harriet, I didn't mean anything by it," she said.

"Fair enough, I'll forget it just make sure you understand, you can't expect me to do any favors for you." I said.

"You made that very clear. Lets forget that I made the remark and go party." Mary Ellen said.

"Sounds like a first class idea. I still wasn't committed to the whole girl, girl thing, But I was willing to keep an open mind. That is all I promised Mary Ellen. We pulled into a double wide mobile home an hours drive from the motel. That put it well outside my jurisdiction, I was glad that Marry Ellen seemed to honor my wishes.

"Well we are here," she said.

"Not many cars for a party." I said. She knew that it was a question. There were only three other cars.

"Well it only takes three of us to make a party and we have some extras," Mary Ellen said.

I was a little concerned, but then again I had trusted her this far. I followed her into the double wide. Inside it was very well decorated. I would never have known where I was, if I just went by the inside. The great room, as they liked to call the larger open living room and dining room combination, was decorated as one very large tastefully done room. I wasn't quite sure in a family environment what the purpose of such a room might be.

"Sylvia Porter, I would like to Angel Everett. Angel is my good friend." she said.

"Hello Angel, it's nice to meet you," I said.

"Oh I have heard so much about you," Angel said.

"It isn't as bad as it sounds," I suggested.

"Oh I'm counting on it being as bad as it sounds," she said with the most beautiful smile.

I ignored that statement. "So do I get to meet the rest of these people," I asked.

"It doesn't matter about them. They are just the hired help. Angel and I are the important ones." Marry Ellen said.

"I told you, I'm not into this girl, girl thing," I said.

"I know, so we brought some help along," she said. The bedroom door opened and the black man from the club was standing there.

"Hey bitch," he said "Remember this?" He unzipped his trousers; his penis was large and angry looking. He stroked it a couple of times and it grew in his hand.

"Marry Ellen, what is this?" I asked.

"Why sweetie, I'm going to make you a movie star," she said.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Hey bitch how can you refuse this," The man with his cock hanging out asked.

The two white men had moved to one of the bedrooms to get some very fancy movie cameras. There started setting up lights facing the large sofa.

"Mary Ellen how could you think I would do this?" I asked.

"Because you want to keep your job. If you say no, I take a copy of the video I shot at the club and put it on line. Then I send the link to the Sheriff. I'm sure there is a morals clause in your employment contract. You were kind enough to explain how it all works while you were rationalizing it."

"I think I'll take my chances with the Sheriff," I said.

"You want to do this. I know you do," She said/

"Oh how do you know," I said.

"Look at your thigh," she said "You are pouring baby. Just kiss Lamar's cock and tell me no. If you can do that, I won't tell the Sheriff anything."

"Thats all I have to do?" I asked.

"That all," she said. She nodded so I walked slowly over to Lamar. I was ready to kneel instantly and just do it. Instead he caught me and kissed me. I could feel his hands on my breasts. My nipples were hard and very sensitive. I could feel the connection with my vagina. It was slightly maddening.

He broke the kiss and said, "You still love to kiss and to be man handled. Open you legs nice and wide and let me touch that pussy. Do that before you get on you knees and worship my dick."

I spread my legs while I stood in my dress so short it barely covered my pubic hair. His big fingers found my clit and he pinched it hard. I gasped. I sensed the men around me moving, but I didn't care. I came in a gut squeezing movement of my body. I thought I was going to break apart. It just kept coming and I kept moving.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.