Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 32

It was late Sunday evening and I had used the time that day to get over my various pains. It had been an interesting experience and now I that I had rested, I was a little less terrified. I was however still very concerned. I knew that I would have just to wait to see. The waiting would be hard but at least it wouldn't be forever. The shelf life of an amateur sex video was very short. They would likely post it only on one site if at all. It just wasn't likely to be seen by anyone who mattered. At least I reasoned that when my thinking became clearer.

"I planned to go back to my life as usual, once my various pains went away. The pain, from the men trying to force their way down my throat, was still very much present. My ass hurt and I had false urges to use the bathroom all day. I knew they would go away eventual but if I kept stretching it, I was going to have problems. At least that was the old wives tale.

I stayed by the phone waiting to get the call that said Chief Deputy Webster wanted me. It did come during my break, so I felt some better. When I went back to work on Tuesday morning, I had heard nothing about the video at all. I had also heard nothing from Mary Ellen either. I still had issues with her for taking me to that place but I also knew that I was a consenting adult. I could have and should have said no. Yeah she was right, I wanted my itch scratched. My problem was once I got started, I couldn't say no to anything.

I wondered if Mary Ellen had guessed, or it had been a surprise to her. Well I would ask her, if I ever talked to her again. In the meantime I had the Gypsy Allen thing hanging over me. All though it really wasn't mine to be concerned about. Well only the law suit thing and I wasn't worried about it after the sex trade came out in court.

"305 report to the detective division asap," the dispatcher said.

"10-4 dispatch," I said. I wondered what Simpson had on his mind. I guessed I would find out soon. I had only been in the car about ten minutes.

"Whats up," I asked Simpson when I finally got into the detectives lair.

"We got a break in the Allen case," he said,

"Oh yeah, what kind of break," I asked.

"Someone who attended the parties came forward," Simpson said.

"He just walked in and said I want to tell you about the sex, and drug parties, I've been attending?" I asked it skeptically.

"It could happen," Simpson said. "We were asking people who were known to deal pot. Word got out that we were working our snitches. This one knew we were getting close so they came in."

I expected it to be one of the Boyle brothers. I was getting ready to deny, deny, deny, when he led me into the room with a woman, who I recognized instantly. "That is Melissa from the survivalist club," I said.

"Correction, that is Melissa the pot grower. Who also happens to be a hanging out at the clubhouse when you were there. It's how they finance the operation."

"So was she a guest at the party, or just there to sell pot to Allen," I asked.

"She went to the parties and sold pot to the guest. She gave Allen a cut. I don't think the survivalist knew about her side line business." Simpson said. "I can't believe Allen made much money with just a cut of the drugs sold." I said.

"I'm still interrogating her, you want to sit in?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, but we are short a man and I really need to be on patrol," I said.

"Haven't you heard you are not short a man. The have reassigned Butch to work with you. You and Butch have the county all to yourselves. Except for Michaels bossing you around."

"What happened to Letter?" I asked.

"God a better job. That's how he tells it anyway." He said.

"Well I better get back out there. Let me know what happens," I said.

"Sure," he said.

In the hallway I met Michaels. "Hey, were you ever gonna tell me or were you gonna leave me to find out, when he rolled up on me."

"Take it easy, I know you are upset, but it can't be helped. Butch is a good deputy and we need a deputy." Michaels said.

"What about the hole he leaves who's going to fell that?" I asked.

"We have Reynold coming in full time for a while. He will fill in till we hire someone. You won't have to work with him so don't worry," he said.

"I wasn't worried. So they didn't wait you stuck with a rookie and Reynolds. I would say that was a good command decision," I said as I walked away.

"305 10-8 code 1 and patrol." I said into the radio.

"10-4 copy 10-8 code 1," was the reply.

Immediately after the dispatcher's acceptance of my in service call I got another one. "305 could you meet 306 for a quick word," Butch said

"10-4 name it. I'm just leaving the station," I said

"The Piggly Wiggly parking lot in five," he said.

"10-4," I said, With that settled I drove to the Piggly Wiggly grocery store parking lot. I waited for butch to pull his car in beside mine. He parked facing the opposite direction.

"So what you want," I asked.

"I know you are the rookie so I'm taking that in consideration when I say this. I didn't want this change and I didn't want to work with you. You could have made that call behind the store a lot less embarrassing for me."

"Yeah well the original report I wrote I didn't mention your weapon at all. Then I read your report, so I rewrote mine to tell the truth. If you like I'll have Simpson ask the mooch whose version is the real one."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.