Deputy Porter
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

The club was small for sure. We found enough space along a wall to sit. We weren't the only white girls in place, but there weren't many like us either. Those that were in the place fit my description trailer trash. But then so did I and I didn't really care. I assumed they didn't either.

The music was all rap with a lot cop killing as the theme. I had to laugh it was so ironic, "I can't go on without know your name," I shouted to be heard above the music. I thought she would wet her pants she laughed so hard.

"You came here with me, and didn't even know my name?" she asked.

"I didn't need to know it. I still don't, if you are willing to answer to 'hay you' all night." I said.

"Well that's an interesting way to look at it. My name is Mary Ellen Hopkins. You can call me either of them," she said.

"Alright Mary Ellen, I shall try to make you proud of me." I said.

"Good, then go dance with one of those tall African gentlemen," she said.

"The closest thing to the African experience they have is having once seen a Tarzan movie on TV. But I will go dance with them just for you." I stood up by my chair and made a couple of bad dance moves. My bald head covered by the colorful scarf didn't bother them at all.

"Damn bitch you need some dance lessons," the tall black man in the purple shirt said.

"A man in a fagot shirt is going to teach me to dance." I laughed.

"I can teach you lots of things, and this ain't no fag shirt." he said.

"What do you thing Mary Ellen? Is that a fag shirt or not?" I asked.

"If he was white, it would scream fagot. On him I can't be sure," she said.

"Well we got one fagot, one not fagot and one I'm not sure. Looks like you work to do to make up for that shirt," I said.

"Fuck you bitch, I ain't got time for no white lesbo bitches," he said as he walked back to this table.

"You reckon it was something I said," I wondered aloud.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was," she said.

"Oh I'll do better," I promised.

"You better, I drove a long way to get you laid," she said.

"And I appreciate it. I really do." I said honestly.

"Hey bitch," the black man in a head scarf said.

"Gee my reputation proceeds me," I said.

"Yeah come on lets dance," he said taking my hand. I let him lead me onto the dance floor. The music was too loud and too grating to do more than bounce to it. I moved some of the ways white girl typically do. I was about half in time with the music but I could quite get a hold on it.

He moved around behind me and put his hands on my hips. I didn't know what he had in mind, but I had hoped it wouldn't be what he did. As he moved to the music he inched my dress higher, It was short enough so that parts of me that never showed before were open to the view of the dancers. Fortunately not all of them saw anything.

Naturally I lubricated and it was shiny. I felt slutty as hell and I loved it. He guided me into a corner of the dance floor. Once we were there he began to fell me up. I was couldn't help it, I had an orgasm just from his hands on me. Even that was better than masturbating alone.

He wasn't through with me yet. He turned me toward him and said quite loud to be heard over the music. "Take it out," I shook my head no. "Take it out bitch." he said very emphatic. He was trying to scare me, so I decided to act scared. It didn't take a lot of acting. "You white girls are all the same, want to come down here to play us niggers, Now take it out white girl."

I unzipped his pants and worked his slightly larger than average penis out. I began to stroke him. I could tell he like it, I know I did. I was sure he had more planned for me than just stroking his cock till he came. "So bitch you like my cock?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered gasping for air.

"Wouldn't you like to kiss it. It would be the friendly thing to do wouldn't it?" he asked.

"But all these people would see," I said.

"I know they would honey. That the idea, all the men would want to be me and all the women would want to be you. Including your uptight girlfriend." he said.

"I can't do it with people watching," I said, I could do it of course, I just didn't want him to know.

"Yes you can not get down on your knees and open that pretty mouth of your. You gonna suck my dick till I cum. If you real nice I will let you eat it, rather than wear it." he said.

I knelt on the filthy floor and I waited for him to put it in my mouth. "Look who come to help out." I raised my eyes and saw Mary Ellen standing beside him. She was holding his cock and kissing him. She held his cock up for me to suck. It was more than I could stand. I came again without doing much of anything to myself, Mary Ellen was watching me adjust to the size of his cock.

I'm sure she saw his cock work it's way inside my mouth and to the edge of my throat. I gagged often as he did. Then without any warned he forced it down my throat while ignoring the pitiful sounds I made, I'm not sure but I think Mary Ellen had told him to go for it. His muscles froze with his cock down my throat. He came and I forced him back so that I could breath. When I did he shoot cum over my face not much just the very end of his spurts.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.