Deputy Porter
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

"I'll be your snitch if you be my bitch," Monk said once he got me to a table away from everyone else.

"You have to be out of your mind," I said. "First of all I don't know you, and second it's against every rule and standard of conduct. So no way."

"Well at least think about it and I'll give you something as a show of good faith. You want to know if Gypsy was selling her ass, well she wasn't." Monk said.

"I still think she was. You might not have known it, but I am pretty sure she was," I said.

"What makes you think so?" he asked.

"When Simpson and I informed her that if we reported what happened on the road, it would look bad. Her response was to offer us sex in exchange for our silence. A little house wife mommy doesn't have that as her first thought." I informed him.

"Okay, as I understand it selling it requires that you negotiate a price up front. At least in all the cop movies they get it settled before they go to the room. That was never the case with Gypsy. To the best of my knowledge she had sex with a few friends. Then explained how badly she needed money. In my case she never even asked me. I just left her the price of a trip to the grocery store. Whatever I could spare at the moment really," he explained.

"So she wasn't selling it on the street, but if she met someone in a lounge that she knew, she would screw them and then beg them for money after," I said. Monk nodded. "What if they said no?"

"I guess she didn't do it with them again," he said.

"I think that is still prostitution, morally if not legally," I said.

"Probably," he replied.

I finished my beer and stood to leave. "Thanks," I said.

"For a blow job I'll give you a meth lab. You don't have to worry, I sure as hell would never tell anyone I was a snitch. I wouldn't have to worry about you giving me up as your snitch either. That's why it's the coin of the realm. Mutual destruction. Think about it."

I went back to my room and then to the computer. I looked up lots of things on it just to avoid thinking about The Monk. I was pretty sure he didn't get that nickname because he was celibate. Then again he had paid Gypsy. He was also trying to make a deal with me. Maybe the Monk was celibate in his own way. Maybe he had attachment problems. I knew I had them, but I wasn't sure I was ready for birds of a feather and all that.

I crawled under the blankets and imagined sex with Monk as I gently rubbed my clit until I came in shallow waves. Orgasms alone were nothing like those I experienced when I was wallowing in sick, disgusting sexual perversion.

I woke at 7AM even though I didn't have to work that day. It was just a matter of habit. I had to force myself to run any day, so the only way I could do that was to make it a life long habit. Wake before eight and finish my forced activities by nine. Forced activities were running and the shower and dressing for the day. If it weren't for the self discipline I learned in the Military, I would just stay in bed all day. Trust me I am not exaggerating at all.

I ran inside the Cafe on the Square at 7:45. I looked bad and probably smelled bad as well. I ordered a bacon egg and cheese biscuit since I was breaking my fast for next two days then returning to it. I got it to go since I made better coffee and I was trying to economize a little. Besides there was no one in the place I really knew after 6AM. All my buddies were gone by the time the sun came up. The cafe opened at 5AM and the first breakfast shift was gone by 6AM. People came and went from then till 5PM when the cafe closed.

"You ain't been reporting any strays lately," the black waitress suggested as she handed me my white bag.

"I know people must be keeping their dogs inside due to the cold," I suggested.

"I sho' do hope so, It be mighty cold for them poor things out there all alone," she said. "I feed a couple of stray cats out the back door here. Boss claims he don't like it, but I think he feeds them when I'm off."

"Good for you both, I got to run see you tomorrow," I said.

"Good Lord willin'" she said, ending the conversation.

After breakfast I decided that it was time for me to do more than just watch TV on my day off. I wanted something I could do just in case the deputy thing went south. I wasn't expecting it to do so, but one never knows, I thought.

My "Thing," couldn't be a job since I never knew what my schedule was going to be. It wasn't just me all rookie cops got called when something needed doing and nobody else wanted to do it. If it wasn't going to be a job, then it probably meant buying and selling things. Since I knew nothing about that at all, I decided maybe it wasn't the thing to do either.

I was on the computer or the phone talking to people all day it seemed. I had no more idea what I wanted to do at the end of the day, than I did after my run. I finally gave up for the day around 7PM.

Since I had skipped lunch, I went for the meatloaf frozen dinner. It really wasn't as bad as I had expected. I put the meat, whatever it really was, onto a fancy roll I picked up in the day old bread section of the grocery store, It really wasn't bad with a little hot sauce and topped with mash potatoes and gravy. I know mashed potatoes on a sandwich sounds pretty gross, but it is good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.