Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 20

"Exactly what the fuck have you told these people?' I snapped at Simon.

"Just that you were a fun date. I'm just trying to make friends up here. It's a good place to do business," he said.

"Your business better not include pimping me out," I said angrily.

"Sylvia, I would never do that," he said trying to appear trustworthy and failing...

"Correction asshole, you would only do that once," I said angrily. Even as we spoke I felt someone approach me from behind. My hand went inside the pocket of my jeans to wrap around the flat plastic handle with the very sharp box opener type blade. Then I felt two smooth hand slide up my side under my gold top and cover my breasts.

I felt lips on my neck and heard the soft voice say, "God you are so butch, I just love that." Now from the soft hands and the soft voice and choice of words I would have expected it to be a woman, but it was a very feminine man.

"I'm glad to have the approval of a sissy," I said sarcastically. I might as well play the part, I thought.

"I might be a sissy bitch, but I can still get it up for a girl like you," he said simply.

"Oh really?" I asked. "What kind of girl is that?"

"Get on your knees bitch and I'll show you," he said gently. I knew that I didn't have to do it, but to be honest I had never tried it with a really flaming gay guy before. I was in the mood for something new for some reason. I thought what the hell, like Simon said, no one knew me.

I dropped to my knees and worked his soft penis from his two hundred dollar designer jeans. I managed to get it out and stretch it out with my hand. "I'll bet you drive the boys wild with this thing when it is hard," I suggested.

"It will work just as well on you sweetie," he demanded. "I am going to fuck you like one of my man whores."

I have no idea why but a wave of excitement ran through me. I looked up into his eyes, then covered his penis with my mouth. I sucked it in, since it was too soft for him to fuck even my mouth. I rolled his slightly harder penis around in my mouth using my tongue until it was hard enough for him to stroke me with it.

"You really are a man whore aren't you?" I shivered but continued to suck on his penis. "Answer me cocksucker. Aren't you are a man whore?"

I removed his cock from my mouth long enough to moan, "Yes, God yes."

"You want me to fuck that man whore ass don't you bitch," he said.

"Yes anything, just fuck me." I begged.

"Simon, did you know your girlfriend was a man whore?" he asked.

"No, I had no idea," Simon said simply.

"Well she wants to be a man, and to be fucked like a man, don't you?" he asked turning to me.

"Yes, I want to be fucked," I said.

"Do you want my sissy dick up your ass?" he asked.

I knew my lines. "Yes please, I need your sissy cock up my ass," and at the moment I did.

"Do you want to suck another cock while I ass fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes, I need cock," I said meaning it at that moment.

"So how about my bad ass boyfriend. You want his cock in your mouth while I ass fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes cock, any cock," I begged.

He lifted me from the floor then pushed me up the stairs and into a bedroom. We were joined by a very burly gay man. "Well she looks like a man that's for sure. With her shaved head and small tits, she could be a man." the rough looking one said.

"Well, we sure as hell are going to treat her like a man for a while," the gentle one said. He turned me then coated my hole with something slippery. His cock worked it's way inside with a minimum amount of pain. When he stroked my ass it felt strange but not without an erotic element. As he continued the erotic feelings overtook the strange ones and then it was just pure animal lust. I knew that if I touched my clit I would cum.

"Don't do it fag," the rough one said. "Do not touch yourself. We will take care of what you need. We know what you need. Now suck my dick and do it right."

I sucked his cock as deep into my mouth as I could. I felt him trying to force it deeper. I choked and gagged but he didn't seem to notice. He neither backed off nor tried harder, He simply kept applying pressure with every stroke to force his cock deeper. I couldn't concentrate on how uncomfortable it felt because I was too turned on by his lover's cock up my ass. I was truly lost. I had no idea who or what I was. I simpled fought for more of whatever they were doing to me.

"I'm going to cum in your fag cunt," the gentler one said not at all gentle. With that he began to drive into my ass wildly. It didn't hurt it just burned as he fought for his orgasm. Then I felt him stiffen and throb in my rectal canal, as he came over and over.

I came in his fag cunt Bobby," he finally said. "Now you choke him to death with your cock.

Bobby began to stroke harder and deeper until his cock was filling my throat. I did not have all if it down my throat but it was enough to cut off all oxygen to my lungs. I could do nothing but hang on his cock and gasp whenever I got the chance. Then Bobby came hard and it choked me and I think some of it got into my lungs I passed out but I never did know exactly why.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.