Deputy Porter - Cover

Deputy Porter

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 8

"Yeah, the cable is full of almost good shows. So many things have to be right to make a good show, but only one has to be wrong to make a bad one." Simon said.

"Why not sit and let's explore the cable together," he suggested.

"I think your brother wants to screw me," I said with a giant laugh.

"Hell, so do I," Simon said with a beautiful smile. I had to admit I was captivated by their rakish good humor. "Not many men would see you this time of night and not want to screw you. I think that is just the nature of real men."

"So, real man is defined by who he wants to screw at midnight?" I asked.

"Pretty much yeah," James said as he re-entered the room. "Don't get me wrong, he isn't always the man who knows how to go about it, but real men pretty much are horny all the time." He looked to Simon for some sign of agreement.

"Oh yeah, it's just how we are programed. Just like chicks are programed to say no at least once. If a chick was just as hot for me as I was for her, I would wonder if I had a cross dresser." Simon said it with a laugh. I'm afraid I laughed as well.

"So have you two been talking sex all night?" Simon asked.

"It sure seems like it," I admitted.

"So is your heart beating a little faster than normal," Simon asked.

"If you two are gaming me, you are damn good at it," I observed. I saw them look at each other trying to decide whether I had indeed busted them. "Does this usually work?" I asked.

"Something usually works," James said. "Since you are here, I will have to suggest that something did work."

"I will admit that something did work. I find you both quite charming in a gritty kind of way. I'm not exactly a hot house flower." I admitted.

"Then you won't mind, if we turn out some of these lights," Simon suggested.

"No, it is a little bright for this kind of conversation," I admitted.

"That was my opinion exactly," James said. Once the lights were down he filled Simon in on what he had learned from me at dinner. I was surprised that he did it, and that I allowed it.

"Did you really jack off a guy at thirteen?" he asked.

"Yes but he was sixteen. I was trying to be more mature. That did not extend to giving him a blowjob," I said.

"Now you didn't tell me that part, how old were you when you swallowed your first cock?" James asked.

"If that is metaphorically speaking, then I was seventeen. Yes, it was even after I gave it up to a guy. I know they say girls suck, then fuck, but not in my case." I said honestly. "It isn't very romantic, when you put it that way is it?"

"No. but it is honest, and I like honest," Simon said. "I have to admit that I had a middle age neighbor go down on me before I turned sixteen."

"Sounds like a family tradition, or lying about it is," I said with a laugh.

"Could be either, but in this case the neighbor who did me, did Simon the next summer," James explained. "She wasn't beautiful, but she loved to suck cock," he said.

"You know men say that, but I don't think I ever met a woman who told me she loved to suck cock. Lots of them said, that they don't mind and it's how you make an impression but enjoying it, just for the sake of doing it, no I don't think anyone ever did."

"I expect that the same women who tell you they just do it to get second dates, tell the guys they just love sucking cock. It sounds a lot sexier, than I do it just so you will call me again," Simon said in agreement.

"So what size bra do you wear?" James asked out of the blue.

"Are you planning to start buying mu clothes?" I asked.

"I might, but I mostly want to know, if I guessed right," he replied.

"What is your guess?" I asked.

"36d," he said.

"How about you Simon?" I asked.

"36c," was his only answer.

The award goes to Simon, sort of. I wear a 36c if I want to put a form in the cup. A 36b if I want the cups tight. So the answer is I have both sizes, but I do not have a D cup bra at all. I know you were trying to be politically correct, and I thank you." I laughed again.

"Do you ever sit around topless," Simon asked.

"Simon, are you trying to get me to take my clothes off?" I asked.

"Actually yes," he admitted.

"Well I thought so. To be honest I do not sit around watching TV topless, but I am not a prude either. If I have a reason to be topless, I can manage to do it without fainting." I admitted.

"Have you ever been to a nude beach?" Simon asked.

"No, I never have," I admitted. Something in my tone seemed to encourage them or maybe they were just well rehearsed. Either way they kept at me.

"Have you ever been curious to see how it feels," James asked.

"Okay what are you getting at. I wonder if you would like to try being a nudist for an evening. Simon and I don't sit around nude with just each other, but we do have a few friends who join us in nude evenings," James suggested.

"So you want to call me the next time you have one of these things to have me join in?" I asked.

"Of course," Simon admitted.

"Don't you think I should try it first before I get naked in front a dozen or so people?" I asked. If they didn't recognize that I was putting them on, I would have beens surprised.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.