Zeus and Io - Books 1 and 2
Chapter 24

Copyright 2012,2013 by Harry Carton

Sunday, Orlando time – Yemen

The man who called himself Abu Mohammed opened his laptop for the last time today. He would not spend the next few days in his palatial home outside of Sana'A, the largest city in Yemen. Instead he would retreat into the mountains to the southeast, in a well-hidden and well-protected cave complex. There he would be safe from the retribution of the Great Satan that was sure to come after the attack he'd planned.

He passed along to his brokers in Geneva, London, and New York, exactly what steps they should take to liquidate his holdings during the panic that would follow the destruction of the decadent Disney World, and the surrounding area. There was to be no variation from his plan, for he was sure there would be no variation in the release of the gas that would do Allah's work.

He had contacted his agents who worked on the staffs of the U.S. House and Senate committees that oversaw the U.S. Homeland Security agency. There was no whisper that the USHS had detected a sniff of the impending assault on Orlando. He had risked this sole contact directly with them to ensure that his plan was perfect.

Afterwards, of course, there would be the unavoidable investigation, which would lead to organizations in Iran. The fools there had been only too glad to create the operation that the martyrs in Orlando would execute. He, the great puppet master, would be isolated, but one could never tell. The Great Satan was clever. It would only require that he be absent from his home for a week or so. Hopefully, his wives would not be turned into a cinder by missiles and drones that the Great Satan could unleash, but, if they were, well ... Allah had a place in paradise, even for women.

Having sent his last messages, he closed the laptop for now. He could set up his laptop again, from the mountains, using the satellite that the Great Satan had so thoughtfully provided.

Edited By TeNderLoin and a mystery person who doesn't want a credit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.