Zeus and Io - Books 1 and 2 - Cover

Zeus and Io - Books 1 and 2

Copyright 2012,2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 23

Sunday – A Holiday Inn near Orlando

'Nico' and 'Tony' sat in their hotel room, writing their gloating death letters, to be revealed to the godless after the gas had dissipated and their bodies were found. They did not have to explain to the faithful. Their mission would be clear to them, and even more clear to Allah.

They had no doubt about their death, Monday morning. They would open the gas cylinder and, after a few seconds, they would inhale some of the vapors that were soon going to overwhelm the Americans, playing in their billion dollar toy-land.

They checked the weather reports, finding that conditions were to be ideal: a slight wind from the southwest. That meant they would not have to use sites A, C or D – the alternates planned for them, depending on wind conditions.

The Holiday Inn had conveniently placed a copy of the Holy Qur'an in the room, along with a Bible, and the Book of Mormon. They didn't even bother to throw out the latter two. Each took a turn reading to himself from the holy book, and then praying as the other read. This they did all day, stopping only to eat some fruits and bottled water.

They went over their plans one last time, and then went to bed for the last time on this earth. Tomorrow night, they would be in paradise.

Edited By TeNderLoin and a mystery person who doesn't want a credit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.