Shipwrecked - Cover

Shipwrecked

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Chapter 14: The Farewell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Farewell - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Jake and Ben’s ship returned to the original pirate’s lagoon and the crew started preparing the ship for the long voyage back to England. For the next couple of weeks everyone was busy moving goods from one ship to the other, organizing the journey home. The treasure was moved aboard the new vessel and secured in a locked hold. The natives could safely return home and Kekoa and Nani disappeared. The natives wanted to return to their island, but before Nani left, she told Jake she would return.

Finally, the ship was almost ready to set sail back to England. One more day of getting water, and then as much fresh provision on board as possible and the ship would be ready. On the day before their departure day, Jake and Destand were sitting on the beach and Destand noticed Jake appeared ill at ease. He asked the younger man what was on his mind.

“You noticed?” Both men laughed. “Admiral, I’m not going back with you. I’ve thought about it a lot and I’ve decided I want to stay with Nani. I know I can’t take her back home; she would never fit in.” Jake’s voice softened as he smiled, “And I care way too much to leave her here, so I see the only solution is for me to stay.”

Two men sat on a log looking off across the bay. Destand stood and walked a few steps away. Continuing to stare off across the lagoon, and without turning around, the admiral started speaking, “I have been having similar thoughts. When they marooned me here, I thought I was going to lose my mind. I had nobody to talk to, and I was lonely. Every day I forced myself to talk aloud just so I wouldn’t lose the ability to speak.

“When the tribe came to the island, I met Loni and things changed. I don’t know if I ever told you this, but pirates killed her husband. When I met her, she really hated white men, and it surprised me when she started being nice to me. She was the one who took the time to teach me their language.”

“You never told me much about Loni, and other than the few times we’ve met, I don’t know a thing about her, well, except she is a very beautiful woman.”

Destand chuckled and tuned to face Jake. “Yes, the women here are very comely and desirable. The thing is I have nothing back home. My wife died shortly before I left the last time, and we never had any children. Back home I would never have another mate and here I cannot imagine not having Loni.

“I’ve always thought I’d never have the chance to leave the island, so I never gave it any thought. I didn’t think I needed to consider leaving Loni. Now I am faced with a decision, and I find I feel the same way you do.

“I agree with your observations in regard to taking the women with us. To take Loni back to France or England would be unfair. She would never fit in, and for the most part, I’ve had a good life here. I think I fit in here. However, what is to become of Mr. Stakewell and the rest of the crew. They all want to go home. Since neither of us want to leave, the question is, do you think Ben Stakewell has enough seamanship to navigate his way back home?”

Jake continued staring across the lagoon. Finally, he gave a deep sigh and pushed himself off the log. Jake asked one of the crew if they knew Ben’s location. He informed Beecher he was back on board with Sophia. Jake and Destand called for one of the tenders to take them to the ship. Once on board, they called out for the young first mate and he came up from below decks.

“What can I do for you?” He good-naturedly asked.

“Something has come up and we are having a problem leaving the island. Neither of us want to leave our ladies, or the island. We decided we want to stay.” Destand informed Ben.

“I was wondering about that,” Ben smiled at the two. “I see the way you look at your women. It is obvious both ladies are in love with you, and if you don’t mind, it is just as obvious how much you are in love with them.” Ben paused, and when he continued, there was a wistful smile on his lips. “If I could, I think I’d like to stay here as well, but Sophia wants to go back home. I understand and I agree she needs to go home. I don’t know what will become of us, but unless she goes home, there can be nothing for the two of us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.