Shipwrecked
Chapter 12: Chasing the Pirates

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Chasing the Pirates - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

The first ship the two Captains swam around had several lines, and wreckage hanging over the side. As the two swam around the vessel, in addition to what was hanging over the sides, they could also see lots of debris hanging down from the masts and yardarms. Looking up through all the wreckage, they were not encouraged by what they could see. Finally they picked what they felt would be the two easiest ropes for them to climb, and then started the long crawl up to the deck. Once they climbed over the railing they were even more disappointed with the sight before them. They were dismayed to find the entire deck covered with rubbish the pirates had left behind from their hasty retreat as well as discarded sailing equipment scattered everywhere; the ship was far worse than they had feared.

They found the deck area covered with an amazing amount of trash left by the fleeing pirates and both men realized it would take a minimum of two days to clean up the ship and make it ship-shape before it could head out to sea. They shook their heads as Zack asked Destand, "Shall we go and see if the other ship is in any better shape?" Destand nodded his head.

By now, many of the men from shore had arrived at the first vessel, and some were standing on the littered deck. Destand spoke to the native men, telling them to stay put, and the two sailors were going to go over and see if the other ship was in any better condition. When the two men arrived at the second ship as the men swam around the vessel they couldn't find any lines hanging over the side for them to grab on, and then pull themselves up to the deck. Finally, Zack spotted a very light rope hanging over the side and not having much hope the line could hold him, he started to pull himself up. The rope was so light and small in diameter it cut into his palms and by the time he was halfway up the rope his hands were bleeding. Just as he reached one of the rails, the rope snapped; however, Zack was able to quickly grab at the rail and pull himself onboard the ship.

After some searching, Zack found a rope ladder and flung it over the side of the ship for Destand to climb up to the deck. Once the older Captain was on board, both sailors surveyed the deck. The two men were pleased to find this ship was in much better shape than the first one they visited. Since this appeared to be the second pirate ship, other than a few items the pirates took with them, the pirates had done very little to destroy the vessel.

Zack told Destand to stay on deck and summon the natives and the crew from the other ship while he ran down to the gun decks and checked to see the current condition of the cannons. As Zack moved to each cannon, he felt satisfied to find all were clean and ready for loading and firing. With very little work, the young Captain could quickly make the ship ready for sea, and they could set sail after the fleeing pirates. When Zack returned to the main deck, he and Destand exchanged comments on how little damage there was to the ship. Both felt the ship they had attacked must have surrendered with very little fight since this vessel was in excellent condition.

The two sailors told any remaining crew of The Elisabeth to swim over, and for the native men to come as well. Ben called back, asking about the men who couldn't swim. Zack instructed him to drop a cockboat over the side of the damaged vessel he was on and row anybody back to the ship who needed a way over.

Zack was pleased to see the Countess still following Ben around like a lost puppy. At least he didn't need to worry about her well-being. Nani was already swimming over with the native men and was on board before the small yawl had pulled away from the larger ship. As soon as the light craft was on its way, Ben and the Countess stood on the rail of the other vessel and dove into the water. On the way over they matched each other stroke for stroke, and it was difficult to say who reached Zack's vessel first.

Once they were at the bottom of the ship Zack called down to the couple, "Since you two have so much energy, how about you two go over to the other ship where I found the Countess and see if they left anything aboard we can use." The couple agreed and swam away towards the ship that had held them prisoners for so long

When he had assembled what was left of the crew from The Elizabeth, Zack addressed them. "Men, most of you know Captain Destand by now." Many of the crew nodded their heads. "The Captain and I want to go after the pirate ship and bring their reign of terror to an end. We feel this ship might be our best chance to defeat them. We know they have lost a lot of their crew in their last few fights, and even more when some of them drank the poisoned water. I'll be in charge, and when Mr. Stakewell returns, I would like for him to become my first mate. As the need arises, we will appoint others to do various tasks. If any of you have a problem with this arrangement, I'd like you to speak up now. I cannot afford to have you asking questions once we trap the pirates, and perhaps are under fire."

The men talked among themselves for a few moments and then one burly man looked up at Zack. "Sir, if I may say something here?" Zack nodded his head. "You came back for us. Most of us thought we were going to die in that hell hole on that old boat. If not there, we were positive that them pirates were going to kill us one way or another; we knew we were all dead and it was just a matter of time before it happened.

"Captain Beecher, I watched you on The Elizabeth when they first attacked us. I saw that coward Merick running from the command deck leaving you in charge. When them damn pirates attacked us, you fought just as hard as the rest of us, and when you fell out of the shrouds, we knews you had to be dead.

"You didn't need to come for us. None of us would have ever known you were alive until an angel came down that ladder into the hold to rescue us. That angel was you. Sir, as for me, I'd follow you to hub of hell. I don't think any of us would be standing here today without you." The other crew members murmured, and they all nodded their heads. "I believe I speak for the crew when I say we feel Ben should become first mate and many of us always considered you to be our true skipper anyway."

Just as the sailor finished his speech, Ben came up over the railing followed by Sophia.

By the big grin on Ben's face, Zack and Destand felt he had good news. Ben exclaimed, "They must have been in a real rush. Almost all of the treasure is still in the cabin and very few of the muskets and pistols are missing; however, most of the daggers and cutlass' are missing. I guess they decided it was more important they make an escape and come back later and see if anything is still there. The ship is in shambles, almost as bad as the other vessel we just left."

"Thanks Ben. We still need to do an inventory here on this ship to see what is onboard. I want you to assign 3 men to each vessel to take an inventory of what's left on board. We will go and get whatever we need from the other two ships after we decide what we want to take." Ben nodded his head as Zack continued, "By the way, while you were gone you were promoted to first mate." All the crew cheered. "You need to get started on assigning the crew members various tasks, which need to get done as quickly as possible so we can get under way." Ben agreed.

As they assigned the workload to various crewmembers, the two Captains also selected a native to work along with each crew member. Each sailor would teach a native as much as possible during the short time they would spend together on how to sail the vessel. There were a few native men who Zack and Destand had previously worked with when they were showing them how to fire the cannons back on the old Elizabeth. Those native men went to the gun decks immediately to start with their preparations. Zack felt pleased to see there were just enough native men available to shoot the cannons with the help of a couple of crew members. He glanced over at Destand one time and smiled, "This just might work." He exclaimed.

For the next few hours, the ship was a bee-hive of activity. The two sailors felt pleased at how well the native men were catching on with what they needed to know on how to sail the vessel. One time, when Zack extended his arm, Nani saw his palms. She saw how raw they were in addition to bleeding from several open sores from climbing up the light line onto the ship. Without a word she left Zack's side. Zack was so busy with the tasks of making sure the crew was preparing the ship to sail he didn't notice her absence.

Destand had spoken with the two Chiefs and asked them to send a runner back to the caves. They were to explain to the native men left behind what was going on. Several times Destand told the Chiefs that they were to instruct their men not to kill any of the pirates. It was obvious to Destand that the two Chiefs felt disappointed they had to keep the pirates alive. However, they agreed they would instruct their men not kill the remaining pirates. As an afterthought, Destand had the runner bring Merick back with him. When Zack asked him why, the old Captain smiled mysteriously and told him he had his reasons. Zack let it go since he was busy with other chores.

The ship was finally as ready to sail as it was going to be given the short amount of time everyone had to prepare things. All the men took their places, ready to weigh anchor, and set a sail to start out to sea. Zack looked around and discovered Nani was missing. Just as he was about to shout out asking where she was, she showed up at his side.

Nani made Zack sit on top of one of the hatch covers and then told him to hold out his hands. Without telling Zack, she had gone back to the shore and found some leaves which she now held in her hands. First, she carefully started to wipe his hands with the leaves. The leaves made his wounds sting and he tried to pull his hands away. Nani snapped at him telling him to sit still and wait as she continued to wipe gently at his hands. Zack noticed soothing warmth started to spread through each palm, replacing the pain. Finally, she asked him to hold the leaves between his palms as long as he could, and he agreed. Since the leaves had removed most of the pain, he felt it wasn't a big deal to agree to keep his hands together.

As the ship started to move, the native men began talking among themselves. It was the first time any of them had seen the power of the wind harnessed and used to sail a ship as large as the one they were on. They felt duly impressed that a ship the size of the one they were on could move with just the breeze. Even more, they were shocked to feel the ship move under their feet when moments before it had felt like they were standing on the shore.

The native Zack had sent to bring Merick to the ship appeared with the short ex-Captain. Merick stood there defiantly and started to spit out his displeasure. Merick's next question brought the two sailors up short. "Who is in charge of this vessel? I demand to know who the Captain is!" Zack and the old Captain looked at each other. Finally, Destand extended his finger and pointed it at Zack. "He is the Captain. Captain Beecher will be the commander of this vessel."

Zack thought for a moment, and then put his hand on the old Captain's arm. "I have a suggestion," the French Captain nodded his head, "I want you to become the Admiral ... you are in charge. I will be the skipper and in charge of sailing the vessel, but when we go into battle, I would like you to become the person in charge. I'll do my best to obey your orders."

Merick screamed his question, "What about me, what am I?"

The old Captain whirled around to face the little man, "A prisoner," Destand retorted. The old Captain turned to one of the crew members, and exclaimed, "Take this miserable excuse for a human and put him in chains. If this ship starts to sink, no one is to release him. That is an order!" The old crew from the Elizabeth all nodded their heads in approval. They led the disgraced former Captain away who was screaming that when they returned to England he would see all of them hanging in gibbets on Execution Dock. Destand looked over at Zack and commented, "I see he is still the ass even to the end."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.