Shipwrecked
Chapter 9: The Countess

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Countess - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Carefully Zack started to meander through the ship with the goal in mind to discover if there were any other pirates still aboard besides the one he had rendered unconscious, and if so, how many. Eventually Zack ended up back where he'd started without coming across any more pirates.

He headed towards the stern where he'd found the Countess along with all the treasure during his last visit hoping to see if he could help the poor woman. Finally Beecher was standing in the aft passageway where he'd found the young Countess tied to the bulkhead in the end cabin. Other than the one pirate he had rendered unconscious, Zack was grateful he hadn't found any more abroad. The young first mate felt as sure as he could that the one pirate he had found was the only one aboard. Evidently, the pirates figured it would only take one pirate to guard the ship, or at least Zack hoped that was the case.

When Zack opened the door to the room where they were holding the Countess, he found her still bound to the bulkhead. When she saw him standing in the doorway, briefly her eyes grew wide in fear until she realized it was Zack. From the look in her eyes, Zack knew the moment she recognized him. She made a huge sob and as tears started to fall from her eyes, her young body trembled and then her head slumped forward. Zack watched as she tried to pull herself together and stand straighter and even with tear filled eyes, she smiled shyly showing Beecher that she understood he was there to rescue her.

Zack quickly looked around the room and felt frustrated he couldn't find anything to use to cut her loose. He hated to leave the young woman alone again, even for a second, but if he was going to free her, he would have to look for something sharp to cut her bonds. Beecher desperately wanted a way to explain to the young woman he was coming right back, but he could think of nothing. Suddenly he remembered the weapons and treasures stored next door and realized there were sharp objects stored with all of the other goods. Zack tried holding up one finger and nodding his head to signal the young woman he would be right back. Finally he noticed the Countess nod her head a little in understanding.

Quickly, he returned to the room where the previous night he'd found powder kegs and several muskets and pistols stored. Lying among the rifles he found several cutlasses and daggers. Zack slipped three nasty looking daggers under his belt, and picked up a cutlass to carry in his right hand. Zack decided it also might be a good idea to start carrying one of the muskets, and perhaps a loaded pistol. Between the daggers he slipped a pistol, and brought along a musket carried in his left hand.

Now feeling well armed, once more he slipped back into the young woman's room. When she saw Zack with the cutlass she started to talk to him but he didn't understand her language. As Zack started to hack away at the heavy ropes holding her the young woman started weeping as she realized now there was a chance she might finally be free. Finally, after a lot of hard work, the ropes fell away from one of her wrists and her body stated to sag. Zack quickly wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling. Even thought he knew she didn't understand him, he spoke to her softly, telling her she needed to try to stand until he had her other hand cut loose. She seemed to understand what he was trying to do, so she made an effort to try to stand on her own. Once her other hand was loose she slumped to the floor. Zack felt her neck, and found her pulse was strong and steady. She seemed to have just fainted.

Zack left her on the floor and returned to the room with the locked door. Taking one of the daggers from his belt he started to work the tip around in the lock. Finally, in frustration, he took the cutlass and placed it in the crack of the door just above the lock. Prying with all his strength, the tip snapped off and Zack tumbled to the floor; but, as he looked up at the door he noticed it had moved just enough so the door was now ajar. Zack couldn't help himself as he shouted, "Yes!"

When Zack pulled the door the rest of the way open, the stench of unwashed bodies and human waste swept over him. The smell was so strong he actually took a step backwards and in addition, the smell was so putrid it almost made him vomit. As he tried to ignore the appalling stench Zack forced himself to push forward through the opening.

The door opened on to a small landing and to his left were a flight of stairs leading down into one of the ships holds. Zack could hear men moaning and groaning below so he started to move slowly down the stairs into the semi-darkness. The further he descended the worse the smells became. Once he was at the bottom of the stairs he found himself in one of the holds of the ship. In the dim light of one candle sitting on a shelf on the far wall Zack could see men lying all over the floor. One of the men closest to him raised himself and looked at the young first mate as if he were seeing a ghost. Zack stared back in astonishment since he could hardly recognize the man as one of his former crewmates from The Elizabeth.

"My God Beecher," the crewman croaked. "Is it you? How come you're alive? Where did you come from?"

Zack ignored the man's question and asked instead. "Do you know how many pirates are on board right now?"

The crewman looked at Zack for a moment and finally responded, "All we've seen today is Garth. Garth is a giant."

"I know. I've already met Garth, and I don't think he'll be a problem for a while. Can you stand?" Zack watched as the crew member with great difficulty pulled his body off the deck and then staggered towards the stairs. The first mate called out, "Listen to me. I'm Zachery Beecher." His announcement was met with several of the men mumbling. Zack continued, "I'm here to try to save you, but I need your help. If any of you can move, come now to the stairs. Try and see if you can move up topside, but stay away from the gunnels. The pirates are all ashore and if you stay hidden all of us will be safe.

"If you can't move somebody will try and come for you in a while. The sooner you can move yourselves up on deck the faster you will feel better." A few more crew members stumbled forward. Zack spoke to the first member he had spoken to, "Let's see if we can find some food and water for you and the others. Can you come with me?" The crew member nodded his head.

Of the remaining crew Zack discovered only three were able to walk well enough to be of any help. The four men started working their way through the ship towards the bow where they found food stored in barrels in one of the holds. Quickly they broke one of the kegs apart and the three men started to gorge themselves. Zack ordered them to slow down worried that they would make themselves sick or even worse. "You have to slow down. Eat just a little right now. I have to have the three of you able to help me if the pirates start to return. Please, I know you're hungry, but just eat a little now and then later you can have some more. I'm sorry, but that's an order." With great reluctance, the three men stopped eating.

The four of them gathered as much food as they could carry and then returned to the hold where the pirates had locked up the rest of the crew. For the next half hour the four men went among the rest of the crew giving them food and water. Zack kept telling the remaining crew when they felt better it was imperative they try to move out of the hold, and up on deck. Once more, he warned them to stay hidden from the shore. The first mate knew it wasn't healthy for anybody to stay in that hold any longer than necessary.

Finally, Zack remembered the Countess and he quietly slipped away from his shipmates to take her some food and water. He found her now sitting up and she had tried to cover herself as best she could with the tattered remains of her dress. When he entered the room, she smiled at him, and reached out for his arm. Zack remembered he'd seen piles of clothing in the next room where he had found the dagger he'd used to cut her loose, as well as powder and guns. He helped the young woman up, and she clung to him, as he led her to the room. He hoped that she might find some clothes in better condition than the tattered rags she was presently wearing.

When the first mate returned to what had been the crew's stockade room, he found many of the crew were now able to stand, and even more had moved up on the top deck. He took the first crew member he'd discovered when he opened the locked room aside and asked him to come with him. "I'm sorry, I forget your name."

"Benjamin, sir. Ben Stakewell."

"Well Mr. Stakewell, I've found some weapons. We can use them to arm some of the crew, but we will need to develop a plan to protect ourselves when the pirates return."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.