Shipwrecked - Cover

Shipwrecked

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Chapter 6: Pirates

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Pirates - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Jake was still cradling Nani in his arms when he heard the captain hollering from on deck. “Mr. Beecher, were you coming back sometime today?” Jake could hear amusement in the captain’s voice.

Jake intended to just give Nani one last big hug, but she reached out, grabbed his hand, and pulled him to her. Taking his face in one hand and reaching down into his pants, she took hold of his cock, and she pulled his face to hers while gently squeezing him. Softly she placed her lips on his. The kiss that ensued curled Jake’s toes and he started to get firm. With great reluctance he pulled away. Jake didn’t totally understand her words she spoke, but he was sure she meant, “I love you.”

Reluctantly, Jake turned and hollered, “On my way sir.”

Heading up the gangway he was ready for the day’s work. Once on deck, looking around the ship, he was pleased with the work the various villagers had accomplished. The deck still wasn’t completely cleared, but it was possible to walk across it with more ease than yesterday.

Jake stood beside the captain discussing what the day’s plans involved when several natives climbed over the railing and dropped to the deck. They’d crossed the lagoon and were ready for work. The natives and the captain talked among themselves as Jake listened. From the few words Jake understood, he could tell the captain was explaining what he wanted for the day.

Destand and Jake, if possible, wanted the small craft removed from the hold in one piece. Because they wanted the yawl extracted without any damage, it would take longer than normal. The last time the men worked on the ship, they’d cleared a lot of debris from the deck, however many lines, and spars still littered key places. It felt like every time any of the men needed to move to a specific place on the deck, it was still covered with scraps, or debris from the rigging or old sail fragments.

Finally, the skiff was uncovered enough they felt it was safe to try and extract it. Carefully they pulled the skiff through the opening in the deck which had to be made larger. The cleared to the cheers of the men and once the skiff was settled on the deck, both sailors, and the natives began inspecting it. Everyone was pleased to see it’s condition and no obvious holes.

For the rest of the day the two men went from one hold to the next showing the natives what was needed on deck. By mid-afternoon Nani could tell by looking at Jake’s face, and noticing the difference in his energy level, he was exhausted. She forced him to sit on the aft deck and supervise. Sitting at his feet, she continued teaching hi new words and he taught her new English.

Destand finished below decks and climbed out of the hold. Once on deck he was amazed the natives had covered so much of the deck with various goods brought from the lower decks. These were a lot of goods the two sailors felt could be used in the villages. Surveying the cargo stacked on deck, both men were surprised the pirates left so many supplies behind.

The old captain remarked, “The ship must have broken lose in the storm otherwise I cannot imagine so much of the goods being left on board.”

One of the barrels had split open and Jake was ecstatic to see several pairs of pants fall out. He immediately took a pair and went below decks and put them on. They were a little big, but at least they covered him up.

The sun was slipping low on the horizon and the captain and Jake made a quick decision to return ashore for the night. The two men had several piles for the native men to start moving to shore the next day when they returned. The sailors decided the first thing to do the next morning was to see if the small craft they’d rescued from the hold could be made ready to use to transport some of the cargo to the beach. If they could make use of the small, rescued craft, it would be easier to move the goods.

Once on shore, Destand left with some of the natives while a couple of them stayed with Nani and Jake. Both sailors agreed they’d meet on the beach in the morning as soon as possible. Jake and Nani walked through the underbrush, and he was pleased the way Nani stayed close.

Arriving at the village, Nani him sit on the small porch in front of their dwelling while she prepared something for them to eat. As she’d done before, during dinnertime, Nani continued learning Jake’s language. She’d point at various things, told Jake her word for the item, or she’d point at an item, and ask him if he remembered the word. Jake was pleased with the number of words he was starting to remember in her language.

Eventually, it was time for them to go inside for the night. Preparing to sleep on their mat, Nani motioned for Jake to remove his clothing and she took off her covering. Together the two of them crawled on the mat, both naked. Nani motioned for Jake to lie on his side and then she lay down in front of him. Nani snuggled back against him, making sure her bottom pushed tight against his body, so they resembled spoons nestled in a drawer. The feeling of Nani’s lovely bottom against his groin quickly brought him to full erection. Feeling his firmness pushing against her bottom, and moving against her cleft, she reached between her legs and placed him at her entrance. Nani spoke one word, and Jake understood what she said. She was asking him to enter her, now.

For a while they made love with her back to him, and her bottom pushed firmly against his tummy. Moving his hips, thrusting in and out, Jake moved his hands over her back; each movement eliciting soft moans from Nani. He wanted to face her, and he withdrew. She whined loudly; her sounds making him laugh. He didn’t understand all of what she was saying, but he was positive it had something to do with him placing his manhood back inside of her. Gently he turned her over and knelt between her spread legs. Jake picked up each leg, resting her ankles on his shoulders.

He sipped into her, and a soft moan emitted from deep inside. Jake looked down into her lovely face with a worried look, but she shook her head as she muttered, yes. He smiled at the beautiful woman lying under him as he continued to press into her. Each thrust brought cries of delight and joy from Nani until suddenly, without warning, her eyes flew open. Nani screamed, as her body trembled as a climax swept through her body. The feeling of her climax brought Jake to his ending. Nani felt his throbbing inside of her, bringing a final climax of the same intensity as her first.

Jake slipped her legs off his shoulders and started to pull out which brought another whine as she felt emptiness inside her. Jake was surprised to find his erection wasn’t totally gone and he gathered her in his arms, placed his legs between her legs and inserted himself into her again. Facing each other, Jake started kissing her while she held his face in her hands. From time to time, he partially withdrew, only to thrust deeply into her again. Each forward thrust made Nani moan softly in pleasure, kissing him repeatedly.

Obviously, Nani was enjoying the feeling of their slow lovemaking. Jake continued making love to her, as she held his face and talked to him. A lot of what she told him he didn’t understand, but from what he understood it was obvious she was telling him how she felt. He’d saved her from the loneliness of her previous existence, and she was expressing her gratitude. In addition, she told him how much she loved him. Jake was pleased the feelings of their lovemaking brought her as much pleasure as it did him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.