Shipwrecked - Cover

Shipwrecked

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Chapter 4: The Elizabeth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Elizabeth - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

As the interior of the hut grew lighter, Jake woke up, aware of his surroundings. Because he felt somebody against him, he knew he wasn’t alone. As carefully as possible, he turned onto his left side looking over at Nani curled up beside him. During the night she’d moved next to him. Laying there staring at her, it occurred to him he’d never closely examined her. Over the past few days, he’d noticed her scar and her semi nudity, but he’d never actually carefully study her. The more he gazed intently at her sleeping form, the more astonished he was with her beauty. The unhurried growing morning light revealed her shapely body; and her ripe firm breasts covered with chocolate-colored nipples were awake from the cool air were firm and extended.

Jake studied her attractiveness and was amazed anyone could be repulsed by the scar on her cheek. He knew he’d spent a hard life at sea and wasn’t good at judging a woman’s beauty, but he knew this woman was something special. He felt even though her scar was noticeable, it did little to detract from her beauty. Above all else, he was grateful to her ... grateful she took care of him ... fed him ... looked after him. He felt he owed her a great debt; he owed her his life. As he lay on his mat staring at her in the early morning dawn, he wondered how he could ever repay her.

Her eyes opened and when she saw him looking at her, she smiled timidly and carefully reached out to touch his right arm. She said something softly to him and he guessed she was asking how his arm felt. Gently he lifted his arm and was pleased how little pain he felt. He grimaced at one point and Nani quickly reached out and gently pulled his arm down. The action of moving his arm down brought her body close to him and he leaned forward, kissing her on her cheek ... the cheek with the scar. She drew back and Jake shook his head saying, “No ... no!”

Nani tried to hang her head and Beecher reached out, lifting her chin so she was looking into his eyes. Jake shook his head again and then leaned forward and gently kissed Nani on her lips. He felt her lips tremble and heard a soft moan. After a few seconds, she pulled away, got up and fled from their abode.

With great difficulty, Beecher got up and stumbled to the front opening. A couple of the women from the village were moving about, preparing to cook the morning meal. Jake decided it had been a few days since he had bathed, and he tried to remember how to get back to the small lake with the waterfall where Nani had first found him.

It took a couple of wrong turns before he finally stumbled upon the lake. At the lake, he removed what was left of his clothing and waded into the waters. The water was refreshing, and he tried swimming a little. His arms were a little stiff, but he could manage to paddle gently across the lake. He ducked his head under the waterfall a couple of times and then started back across the lake.

He started paddling across the lake and he saw Nani coming down the path to the lake. She stopped and removed her font covering. Her pubic patch was sparce and he watched her wade out chest deep and then duck under the water. The young woman emerged from the water, shook her hair and reached up to arrange it. The beauty of her movements and the sensuality of her made Jake gasp. He was close to her now and he spoke softly to her. She looked startled finding him in the lake and then timidly smiled at him. She swam towards him and when she was close enough, he pulled her to him. He reached out with his right arm and put the palm of his hand on her cheek. He smiled at her and then leaned forward and kissed her again on her lips. This time she slipped both arms around his neck and returned his kiss with gusto.

When their lips parted, Jake smiled at her, kissed her on the forehead and started swimming towards the shore. He felt lucky the cool water had kept him from getting an erection. He did not want her to see he was aroused.

The sun was shining on them as they emerged from the water, warming and drying them off. The first mate pulled on what was left of his pants, wondering how much longer he was going to have pants to wear. It occurred to him the captain’s clothing didn’t look as tattered and torn as his clothing. If the captain had been here all these years, why they weren’t all worn out. He’d have to ask the captain why. Nani secured the covering across her front and made motions asking Jake if he wanted to eat. He nodded and after he put on the remnants of his pants, they set off back to the village.

Jake’s breakfast was half completed when Captain Destand walked up to Jake’s hut. The captain asked if he could come in and the first mate warmly welcomed him. “When you are finished with your breakfast, there is something I want to show you on the other end of the island.”

“I’m curious now. Care to tell me anything?”

“No, I want it to be a surprise.” He smiled warmly at the first mate.

Jake finished his meal and stood, ready to go. Nani also stood and said something to the captain. The captain replied and told Jake she’d asked if she could go with him. He agreed. As they entered the jungle, Jake noticed a half dozen native men with them. While Jake walked, he pointed to various things asking Nani her word for the object. By the time they’d reached the other end of the island, Jake had learned several words as well as a couple of simple sentences. Sometimes when Jake tried to use Nani’s words, she would take his arm and squeeze it again her body to show affection and appreciation. She seemed pleased he was trying to learn.

The party stepped out of the jungle onto the rocky shore lining a lagoon and Jake stood with his mouth agape. Across the lagoon resting on the large rocks surrounding the bay was what the left of The Elizabeth. Two of the masts were missing and the third hung over the side. The tide was out, exposing a large gaping hole at the vessel’s waterline. The captain turned to Jake. “The ship washed onto the rocks a couple of days ago during the storm. One of the natives spotted the ship and came and told me about it.”

“Is there any way to get out to the ship?”

Destand thought for a moment and replied, “I guess we swim. The lagoon is safe from sharks, but don’t go out beyond the rocks. There are sharks.”

The mention of sharks made Jake wonder how he’d ever made it to the island alive. He knew when he fell into the water, he was bleeding, and that should have attracted a whole school of sharks. Jake decided he was very lucky to be alive.

The two men waded out until the water came to their chest and then slowly swam to the hulk. Once they were close enough, Jake saw several more holes in the side, a lot more than the large one he’d seen from shore. One of the holes was large enough Jake was able to squeeze though. There were several ropes hanging over the side, but the first mate doubted if he had the strength in his damaged shoulder to climb to the deck.

On deck, the devastation was worse than they’d feared. Jake felt one thing surprising was the lack of bodies. He didn’t know why he felt that way, but he saw several dark stains on the decks which might have been blood.

Going through the damaged ship took time. Even though two of the masts had been swept overboard, much of the rigging was draped across the deck and some of it had dropped through holes in the decking. Crawling over the debris and making their way through the ship was tedious. At one point they passed the captain’s quarters and Jake opened the door. The room was a shambles, a table was overturned, the bedding strewn across the floor and papers everywhere. There was no sign of the captain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.