Shipwrecked
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Stacatto

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sailor wakes on a beach - but where? Slowly it all comes back and the sailor is faced with the task of staying alive. Some sex later in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Captain Pierre Destand

This time as the first mate slowly awoke he could tell by the position of the shadows on the walls of the hut it was later in the day. The sailor carefully pushed himself up to a sitting position, not surprised his body was still sore; but what surprised him was how little his gunshot wound hurt. The young sailor sat on his mat considering if he possessed the strength to try to go outside when three men entered the hut. Two of the men were the natives who had brought him to the village but the man in the middle looked completely different from the other two.

The man in the middle was average height with bright blue eyes peering from a very brown face due to his repeated exposure to the sun; whoever he was it was obvious he was not a native. The natives were wide and muscular while the man in the middle was taller and thinner in appearance. The gentleman with the two natives had fairly long white hair with a beard which even though trimmed, looked like it had been done with a dull edge. The man stood erect and despite being thin he appeared to be in good health, much better than might be expected if anyone judged him by his ragged clothing and his appearance.

The man stepped forward and with a heavy accent, spoke. "Good morning sir. Are you English?"

Elated the first mate finally now had someone who he could talk to, he felt tremendously relieved. The sailor replied, "Good Morning Sir. Yes, I'm English. I'm off a 60 gun English Warship, the H. M. S. Elizabeth. I was the first mate and while trying to defend the ship, I was shot by pirates." The first mate paused and reached out with his left hand to shake the other man's hand. The slim older man extended his left hand and as they shook hands, the sailor said, "Please excuse me, my right arm is still healing." The older gentleman nodded his head in understanding.

When the white haired man stepped back, the sailor looked the other man over. Finally the sailor continued, "I don't think you're English, who are you and how did you get here?"

"I'm sorry, how rude of me. I am ... or should I say, I was the captain of the French frigate L'Insurgente,"

The young first mate interrupted the man as he blurted out, "You were the captain of the L'Insurgente?" The first mate was so awestruck at the information he had rudely cut in over the captain. The older man nodded his head and Zack continued, "There is no way you could know this but your vessels was one of the most notorious pirate ships of all times. Please excuse me, I didn't mean to interrupt.

The old captain bowed his head and smiled. In his heavy accent he continued, "There was a mutiny and I was given a choice. I could choose to be put to death or be marooned here; obviously I decided life was precious and I had them maroon me here on this island about..." The elderly man stood there for a moment reflecting, then continued on, "I've been here almost 12 years if my memory serves me correctly." The French Captain stood for a moment and asked, "Do you know what became of my ship?"

"Yes, it was finally captured and during the fight, it caught fire and sunk about 4 or 5 years ago. Anyone on board who was still alive was taken back to England, put on trial and then put to the gallows. There was a lot of speculation about the captain, excuse me, about you. Nobody knew if you had died on board or what."

"All of the crew was put to the gallows?" The old man asked. When the first mate nodded his head the captain snapped back in return, "Serves them all well." For a while the old captain was quiet, obviously remembering his old ship and the ones who had marooned him on this desolate island.

Finally he continued, "This Island didn't have anybody on it when I was marooned. The people here now came from another island further south about 7 years ago. The pirate ships your vessel had the fight with have been using these islands as a base camp for many years now. The pirates attack their villages and drove them off their home island." The captain looked at the two natives fondly and then continued, "To be honest, I don't know how I stayed sane for all those years I was here by myself." The captain paused again for a moment and then continued, "The pirates you fought; do you have any idea the nationality of the crew?"

The first mate replied, "I believe they were mostly Spanish, most of the orders I heard were in Spanish; however I do believe I heard some French and what I think was Portuguese. I know a little Spanish and I thought I heard what I always thought sounded like Portuguese. I'm positive I heard 2 men speaking French. Why?"

"Are either of our countries at war with Spain at this time?" The old man asked quietly.

The first mate paused and chuckled, "Things change so quickly, to be honest, I really don't know. When we left, there were some problems between England and France ... and with England and Spain ... in addition to Spain and France themselves. As far as I know, there are no official alliances; but who knows, I'm just pleased to see a person who speaks English and if you can stand talking to an Englishman, I don't care what nationality you are. By the way, what's your name?"

The man seemed to stand a little straighter and there was fire in his eye as he spoke. "I apologize; I forgot to tell you my name. I'm just so happy to have somebody to speak with after such a long time I forgot to introduce myself. I am Captain Pierre Destand. And your name sir?"

The younger sailor smiled and shook his head. "I also owe you an apology. I too was so excited to meet you I forgot to introduce myself. They call me Zack ... but my full name is Zachery Beecher, Captain Destand."

"Well, considering where we are and all, you may call me Pierre."

"Sir, if you don't mind, I would prefer to call you Captain. I've been by the mast far too many years to start calling the master of any vessel by his Christian name; regardless how long it's been since you had a deck under your feet."

The captain smiled at Zack for a moment and then nodded his head. "Considering what you have been through, I would consider you the master of the vessel you were wounded on; thus I shall call you Mr. Beecher."

The first mate smiled back at the captain, both of them giving the other his due. It was obvious to both of them that the two of them had spent many years at sea and there were certain protocols that must be observed. They both knew their position on a vessel, even if there was no ship on which they could serve. Destand knew if Zack ever stepped aboard a ship again it would be as master of the vessel. The French Captain stepped forward and extended his had again. This time Zack extended his right hand but winced as he extended hand and the captain took it in both of his. In that moment, a friendship was born between the two men.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.