Posting Family Pics - Cover

Posting Family Pics

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Mom got her phone and set it to show elapsed time and then they each got up along the edge of the bed with Mom first, then Michelle and Sarah. I moved up between Mom's legs and reached forward to gently pull open her pussy, then began pushing inside her shiny wet lips.

"Mmm, oh, that feels good," she murmured as I began going back and forth. It was feeling good, really good and I was so enjoying myself that, when the three minutes were up, I was surprised at how fast it seemed. So, I pulled out and stepped to the side and entered my older sister.

I kept this up for almost fifteen minutes as I went from one to the other, all beautifully lined-up, each butt different, each pussy a bit different, but all simply wonderful.

So, who got my cum?

It was Sarah who was moving her hips in a circle as I fucked her from behind, it just felt so good that I felt my cock tingle from base to tip and shoved her all the way down onto the bed, cumming her full.

As I groaned, Sarah was announcing that she'd won, that I was cumming in her pussy, that she'd made me cum.

"Oh, come on now, Sis, we all helped. You just were the last," Michelle said laughingly.

I kept fucking her a minute or two more as Mom and Michelle watched us. Then Sarah said, "I think I want to suck him off, that's something I just love doing. You guys wanna watch?" she asked and Mom and Michelle said they would.

So, I did something that I'll bet you've never done, laid there while my sister sucked my cock while our mom watched.

I took more photos of my mom and sisters, posting them on the website and they were thrilled with all the feedback they were getting.

Even Mom was telling me about another guy she'd heard from who sent her his photo, it was naked from his abdomen up and asked if she wanted to see the rest. She did, of course, and promptly showed us the fellow who was interested in her.

Well, Mom is forty-two, the guy is thirty and really hot-looking according to my sisters. So, Mom was currently emailing him to possibly set up a meeting place. We had briefed her on all the needed safety precautions one had to use these days but it was looking like my mom might have a lover or two pretty soon.

Then, one morning soon after, my cell rang and looking at the caller ID it was my Aunt Amanda.

"Hi, Auntie A," I said clicking it on.

"Hey there, Mark, what's new with you?"

I rolled my eyes knowing that what was new was that I was getting more pussy that a rock band. But, I replied, "Oh, not much, how about you?"

"Well, I was wondering about something, that's why I'm calling. Your mom mentioned that you've taken some pictures of her and put them on a website and now she's corresponding with two different guys who really sound nice."

My head was spinning wondering just how much my mom had told her.

"Yeah, I did take some, yeah."

"Could you come over and take some of me? Put them up on the website, too?"

I tried to remain composed as well as I could as I told her that I would and she said she'd be right over to pick me up and take me and my camera back to her house.

About twenty minutes later she pulled up and I got in her car carrying my camera. We got back to her house and she asked me to come upstairs to her bedroom where her computer was.

"Get the website up so I can take a look, okay? I want to see my sister's pictures. She's said some are kind of racy."

So, I typed into the browser window and soon I had the beginning series of photos I took of my mom.

"Mmm, your mom is a pretty lady, Mark. You took some great shots. Is this all of them?"

"Uh, no, there's more. Sure you want to see them?" I asked kind of hoping she wouldn't.

"Sure, it looks like this website is pretty wide open. After all, it's called 'HottieWatcher.com.' Let's see the rest."

I opened the next page of pics and there was mom, her boobs out, showing the world what she had.

"Oh, my, she said they were racy, are there more?"

I got the next page of photos, the ones of her naked, even sprawled out with her legs open.

"My, my, you've had fun, haven't you?" she snickered.

"Strictly professional, Aunt Amanda, strictly professional."

"Well, your pants give you away, Mark, but would you do some for me? Put my pictures on this same website?"

Certainly my pants were giving me away now for sure.

I told her I would and she went in her closet to get a few outfits and came back holding them up. There were two sundresses, one with yellow flowers, the other just a simple white.

"How about these first. We start out like with something like these, right?"

I told her that's fine and she said, "Well, I suppose you're so strictly professional, Mark, I can just change right here," and she pulled off her top, reached behind and dropped her bra to the floor.

Now, my Aunt Amanda is three years younger than my mom and she's really nice. You would really think she might be the oldest of my sisters, she's that nice. Her breasts were full and round with a nice under curve accenting their fullness. Her nipples were large and pink with centers that were hard and erect, just like my cock was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.