Posting Family Pics - Cover

Posting Family Pics

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

We both got dressed, I hated to see my oldest sister's big, pretty boobs go back undercover, they were so nice. But, after all, life had to go on and we had to conform to the world's dress code.

Mom didn't say much about her pictures on the website for a few days but Michelle told me she was getting lots of votes and comments and emails.

"I may be getting ready for some more pictures, Mark. Maybe tomorrow afternoon," she said and I told her that would be fine.

Then, the next morning, Michelle came in my room and woke me up.

"Hey, get up, I've got some news for you, little brother. Some news I think you'll like. Get showered and dressed and come have breakfast, you'll love what I've got for you," she said and left me wondering just what lay ahead for me.

So, I did exactly as she asked and was having my bowl of cereal when she came in and sat down.

"Okay, kiddo, this is your lucky day."

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Sarah," she told me.

Sarah was my younger sister, two years younger than Michelle, but two years older than me at eighteen.

"What about Sarah?"

"She wants to put pictures of herself up on the website, too, and wants you to take them. I told her about what I'd done and showed her the website and she's all excited."

"So, I'll be photographing you, Mom and Sarah? All three?"

"Looks that way. She wants to know if you'd do it this morning. She really wants to get herself posted on the website."

"Yeah, I guess so, where is she?"

"She's up in her room, pulling clothes out and picking some things to wear. I was thinking that maybe you could do some of me this morning, too. Do us both?"

I agreed and we went upstairs and Sarah was pulling things out of her dresser. She was in a bikini, a small one she'd bought for this summer, a light yellow one that really looked good against her tanned skin.

"He said yes, Sis," Michelle told her as I was coming in with my camera in hand.

"Great. I'm so hot for doing this, I just can't wait. Where do you want me?"

"Let's open the shades and get the light in," I said as I went around opening the drapes. "Okay, how do you want to start? In that bikini?"

She said she did and I began taking shots as Michelle came back in wearing a little black bikini and holding a little black nighty in her hand.

I was taking pics of them both, each separately, and as I was turning back to Sarah, she reached back and off came her top.

"Let's get some of my boobs, okay?" she said and I began snapping away. I looked over at Michelle and she'd taken her top off as well.

They were beautiful and, of course, I had a super-hard-on. Michelle and Sarah both put their hands under them lifting them proudly as I snapped away, then Sarah said, "This is so hot. Let's make it good," and pulled off the bottoms.

She was moving around, now naked, striking poses as I fired away with my camera. Turning this way and that, I kept snapping away, taking as many looks at her beautiful, bare body as I could while also attempting to frame each shot.

Then, she turned her back to me as I got a few pics, then, unexpectedly, bent down away from me, widening her stance revealing her plump pussy lips framed between her thighs.

"The guys'll love this, huh. Get my pussy good, Mark. Get some good shots," she called back to me.

"Oh, Sarah, don't worry, you're sure beautiful from behind like this," I told her. With that, Michelle whipped off her bottoms and turned to expose her pussy in the same way.

"How about mine, little brother. Like my pussy, too?"

"It's beautiful, too, Michelle, really pretty," I told her as I took more pictures.

Sarah was now on the bed, legs spread wide, telling me, "Get close, I can spread it open if you want," as I knelt down moving close, getting the wet, pink folds centered between her fingers holding herself open.

As I took pictures, I saw, through the viewfinder, her fingertip sliding up and down in the center of her crevice, then moving to the top where her fingertip circled.

"Take mine, too, Mark," Michelle asked as I moved over to between my older sister's legs.

I stood up to get some of their entire bodies and Sarah chirped, "Oh, look at our little brother, what a hard-on."

Michelle leaned up and grabbed the bulge in my pants, saying. "Hey, we're already naked, let's get little brother's dick out in the open," and she pulled me down onto the bed and they both started pulling my clothes off. My resistance was minimal, of course, I was no fool.

When my briefs came off and were tossed across the room, Sarah hooted, "Can I be arrested if I have sex with my little brother?"

"He'd have to make a complaint, Sarah, would you do that, Mark, rat on your sister?" Michelle asked.

"Not me, not in a million years," I laughed and they were pushing me around, playing around, their hands all over me.

"But I might tell, well, unless I was part of it too," Michelle snickered. "Maybe we both should fuck him," she said as they both pinned me down, my penis being gripped by one of them, not sure who at the time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.