Posting Family Pics - Cover

Posting Family Pics

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I started taking and posting family pictures on the Web, pictures that, well, let's say, appeal to a select audience. It's funny how when you get a woman's clothes off, they drop their inhibitions as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

You've probably heard of the many picture-posting and sharing websites like Flickr, Photobucket, Twitpik, and Shutterfly, maybe even used some of them yourself.

They're really great especially if you want to share your photos and videos with friends and relatives all over the world. I've used them myself, they're cool.

But this story is about how I started posting family pictures on some lesser-known websites, some that, well, cater to those over eighteen and are rather more fun to look over.

Most also have a rating system in place and some even provide a way for viewers to leave messages and comments or to email them.

So, first, I'll introduce myself, my name is Mark and I'm sixteen and a real camera bug, both still and video. Photography equipment is usually what I get for my birthday and Christmas and I've got some really good state-of-the-art stuff.

I've taken lots of photos and videos, thousands, and as I've gotten older, well, my interest in subjects has changed somewhat.

I'm kind of surrounded by women, there's my mom, Susan, she's divorced and forty-two on her last birthday though she looks more like thirty-two. Then I have two sisters, Michelle, twenty, and Sarah, eighteen. Also you should add in my two favorite aunts, Amanda, thirty-nine and Christine, thirty-five.

All five are very good looking. When you get them together, they're really worth looking at.

So, this started with my mom who had bought a new two-piece swimsuit at the beginning of summer and wanted to show my two sisters how it looked.

"Hey, what about me, I might enjoy this," I called after them was they were all going down the hall to Mom's bedroom.

"You stay outside while I change, Mark, then you can come in," Mom said back to me as the door closed.

A few minutes later, it opened and I went in.

Wow. My over-forty mom stood there, hands on hips, looking very good. Her new two-piece was a bikini and a pretty brief one at that.

"Be right back," I said over my shoulder as I ran down to my room to grab my latest digital SLR camera.

I walked into the room snapping pictures as I went around her getting her from all angles.

"What's this, Mark? I'm your mother, you know. I hope you don't take a fancy to your own mother," she said as my two sisters stared at me. I didn't care, I got some pretty good pics and that was all I wanted.

I took them back to my room and loaded them onto my computer for a better look.

What surprised me about a couple of the pics was that you could see my mom's nipples raising the fabric of her top, there was just enough shadow to highlight them.

I went and closed my door and had a nice jack-off as I looked at the best ones, then, wiped-up and went to a website I'd been looking at and uploaded the photos.

Checking before I went to bed that night, I had an email from the website thanking me for my submission. I went online and there she was. Mom. My mom and looking good.

I jacked-off again and went to bed.

After breakfast I checked the website and there had been a lot of voting on my mom's pictures. And my inbox had quite a few emails.

I read them, there were twelve in all, and most were very complimentary with a few that were rather more upfront, asking her to provide more explicit shots.

I went back downstairs and mom was loading the washing machine.

"I put your bikini photos on a website, Mom, turns out you're pretty popular."

"You what? You did what?"

"I put the pictures I took of you in your new bikini on a website that lets people vote on the pictures. You have some fans, Mom, wanna see?"

"You little brat you. I guess they're innocent enough. Some fans, huh? Really?"

"Yeah and some emails from admirers."

"You're kidding ... have you read them?"

"Um, I have and there are some guys out there who think you should post some more pictures."

"Oh, I'll bet, I can just imagine."

"Come on, I'll show you if you want to look at the comments and votes and read the emails," I told her and she followed me to my room.

I had left the pictures open on my laptop and she sat down and flipped through them.

"Hmm, you make me look pretty good, Mark. I like the way you photographed me, I actually look younger."

"Mom, you do anyway, you just don't see it. Anyway, here's the comments," I told her as I scrolled down.

She sat there totally silent, reading each one. Most were pretty straightforward, a number asked for more skin, a few said they'd love to see her naked.

"Um, well, they don't hold much back, do they?" Mom said as I got the emails opened for her.

She read them all, then said, rather softly, "I don't think I've had that many offers in my whole life. And that's just me in a bikini."

Then I had an idea.

"Why not let me take a set of pics that take it a little further, nothing too wild, just a little hotter?"

"Mark, what are you trying to do? This is a bit weird, you know."

"Yeah, but be honest, how does it feel to have these guys looking at you like this?"

She looked up at me and smiled. I knew then that I would be taking more pictures.

"Are you going to reply to any of these emails?" I asked.

My mom was single, not that I particularly wanted her to like hook-up with any of these people, but it seemed to me that she might have some online fun with a few. What the heck, right?

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.