The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

The newly-wedded couples and the guests had departed and all of the food and decorations had been stowed away. Before they left, Mike and Anne and their children spent some time getting re-acquainted their friends and made plans to come around more often. All of the adults had missed Mike and Anne, especially George because he and Mike had spent so much time together in the ranger service. It had been fun having Adam and Eve around as another married couple with which to interact, but it just wasn't the same. Adam and Eve were still their children and it would be a long time before any of their parents thought of them as any but their children. Mike and Anne were younger but they had the advantage of being adults without being related to the four older adults. That in itself was a plus that Adam and Eve and even the other now-married children didn't have.

With the last four kids gone from the main cabin, all of the adults – Tom, George, Julie and Jenny – were feeling a little lost. The 'empty nest' syndrome hit all of them with a harsh reality. All of their children were gone; still in the neighborhood, to be sure, but gone from their cabin and gone from direct interaction with them. They now all had their new lives as married couples and parents – or parents-to-be – and the adults that had started all of the children on their way were feeling lonely. In trying to assuage their corporate sense of loneliness, all of them hugged each other a little more than usual, trying to express their lost feelings to the others. It was almost expected that Julie and Jenny would hug to feel closer and express themselves. Women had been doing that for most of recorded history – and before. What was a bit unusual was that the men did the same thing. All of them had lived in the same cabin for so long that they really did feel like they were all married to each other, but without the physical ties.

It started innocently enough, though, just a kiss on the cheek.

Jenny was feeling particularly lonely one day while the men were on a several-day hunting expedition. Julie had been picking some vegetables in the garden, but when she came into the cabin she heard Jenny crying. She rushed to put down her basket and came to where Jenny was and gave her a big hug. Jenny's soft sobs turned into full-blown crying, saying that she was so depressed that the kids were gone she didn't know what to do. Her depression was so deep that Julie hugged her tighter and started to kiss her cheek and neck and rub her back. Jenny held onto her, returning her cheek kisses at first but then turned and kissed her full on the lips. That momentarily startled both of them but they looked at each other and kissed each other again, but deeper and passionately.

It was almost as if a dam had burst.

They kissed each other with more and more passion, their hands rubbing each other's back, sides, and finally each other's breasts. Moans of arousal came from their fully engaged mouths while their tongues played with each other. Neither one of them knew where this was coming from but neither one of them wanted it to stop. They struggled with each other's clothing, pulling – almost tearing – it off of their bodies. While still engaged in kissing and groping, they struggled over to the nearest bed and fell into each other's arms. Kissing led to sucking which led to biting as their passion rose higher. They found each other's breasts and sucked on them, increasing their arousal. Jenny broke their embrace and moved down to Julie's vagina. Overwhelmed with arousal, Julie opened her legs and pulled Jenny's head to her steaming lips and ground her hot crotch into Jenny's hungry mouth. Jenny sucked on Julie's sweet juices, nibbled on her engorged clit and swallowed all the sticky moisture that was flooding from her vagina. Julie threw her head back and screamed in a mind-bending orgasm of a type that she had never experienced. Higher and higher she rose, experiencing waves of orgasms that eventually became a continuous one. Somewhere in their passion, Jenny moved around into a 69 position above and presented Julie with her own hungry, needy vagina. Never having had a lesbian experience, Julie instinctively knew what to do. She lifted her head and dove into the hot well of passion that belonged to her partner, duplicating the incredible sensations that Jenny had given her. Each of their hands were all over the other one's body, stroking, pinching, scratching, probing. They finally got to each other's anal openings, probing with their fingers and gave each other a different kind of climax. Their vaginal juices were like ambrosia to the other, feeding the other with a sort of miracle food that kept the other desperately demanding more. They both sucked and drank from each other's well for what seemed like hours, until they climaxed in a thunderous storm of passion, and then rolled off of each other to collapse at each other's side.

When they awoke, the afternoon was almost gone. Twilight would soon be here. They looked at each other with passion, wonderment, and finally shame. Neither one of them would have believed that what they had done was even possible for them. They silently dressed, not looking at each other, but filled with so many complex emotions. After a while they looked at each other, not knowing what to say, but knowing that something had to be said. This was a new point in their relationship and it had profound ramifications for them – and their husbands.

They sat in chairs, opposite each other, neither of them knowing quite how to start.

"I ... I ... was ... wrong." Jenny started.

"No, it was ... me." Julie replied.

"Maybe it was both of us" Jenny continued. "We've been living together as a single family for so long it was bound to happen sometime. We even told each other that we felt like we were married to each other. The men wouldn't understand that, but we're not men; we're women and we both understand that.

"I know" said Julie. I've been close to you ever since we met at the ranger cabin so many years ago, and it's only gotten closer. We've shared so many things together, delivering each other's children, nursing all of them together. It was only a matter of time that something like this was going to crop up and expose our feelings toward each other. The bigger question is where do we go from here?

"I don't know" Jenny replied. "In some way I feel like I'm cheating on George, but in another way, I don't feel that way at all. I love you, Julie, but I love George too. I ... I know that this is going to sound strange, but I ... love ... Tom, too."

"You do?" "I've felt like there was something ... incomplete ... in our lives together" said Julie "something that I couldn't quite put my finger on, like something that was there but just out of reach."

"I was feeling a little ... no, a lot ashamed for what we just did, but now I don't. What we shared was ... WOW ... incredible and I want to do it again."

"Me, too" said Jenny "but we've got to be careful that the men don't find out."

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea, darling." said Julie. We've opened Pandora's box – no pun intended – and I'm not so sure we want to close the lid again. We – all of us – have been effectively married for almost twenty years now, in all ways except the sex. We've been able to keep that part of our marriages to ourselves, but now..."

"I know what you mean." Jenny said. "We've been truthful and faithful to our husbands in all areas of our lives and to keep this from them would really be like cheating. I just don't know how to break it to them."

"I don't either but it has to be done. I don't think that they would ever have a relationship with each other like we have found with ourselves, don't you think?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.