The Mountain Man
Chapter 18

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jenny – with Julie, Tom and George – had been spending a lot of time on the radio with her family doctor in town. He was fully aware of her capabilities and training and they were able to talk about the impending medical crisis as the professionals they were. After listening to her assessment of hers and Julie's condition, he agreed that they were probably both going to deliver twins. At first he had argued that they should come down to the hospital and be delivered there, but she and Julie had refused. They wanted to deliver in the cabin, like they had with their first ones. Logistically, too, it wasn't possible to leave the men and the kids behind while they went down to the town. After much back and forth arguing, it was agreed that he and a nursing team would fly up to the cabin when the first one of them went into labor. It would be a complex operation, requiring close coordination between the doctor, his team, the helicopter pilot and the family. Jenny and Julie, with the help of the men, would ensure that a reasonably sterile area would be available for the delivery, and that the helicopter pilot would be standing by to fly out any of them that needed additional help.


The day finally came

Julie started first, followed by Jenny a couple of hours later. The doctor was immediately called and he contacted his designated team. They gathered last-minute supplies and drove out to the helicopter pad and were in the air in minutes. The cabin was over a hundred twisting miles on the ground but the helicopter ride only took about 45 minutes, since they were only about 60 miles as the crow flew.

When the team arrived, the women were fully involved in labor. Their active lifestyle and excellent health had reduced their respective time in labor to almost nothing. The doctor and his nurses barely had time to set up their equipment before the women were ready to deliver. Tom and George were very helpful, having been trained by Jenny and having been through this exercise before.

Both of them were fully effaced and were starting the final stages of labor. The nurses would actually be the ones handling delivery with the doctor watching and supervising in case anything went wrong.

Julie delivered first, a girl, followed by another son. Jenny's first baby was in extremis. It had its umbilicus wrapped around its neck and was in danger of strangling, so the doctor stepped in and made the necessary adjustments. She delivered a son, followed by another daughter. After that, everything went smoothly. The placentas were delivered and given to their respective husbands so that they would be respectfully buried with placentas of their first two children.

The medical team weighed and measured the four children, filling out the required live birth certificates then sat down and relaxed with the four adults. The doctor looked over Adam and Eve and pronounced them as healthy children as he had ever seen. His assessment was even more remarkable when he discovered that they had been born right here in this cabin with Jenny as the only medical professional to assist Julie, and Julie – trained by Jenny – as the only person to help Jenny. Of course, Tom and George were there to help but they weren't trained in any way and only assisted under Jenny's direction.

After a congratulatory glass of wine – the doctor had brought a bottle – the medical team left, secure in the knowledge that the four children were healthy and were in the best of care. Of course, knowing that the radio was there providing a vital communication link, went far in allaying the doctor's fears.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.