The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

As the summer waned into autumn, Tom and Julie prepared for the coming winter. They stocked up on wood and summer hay for the livestock, then hunted game for their larder. They harvested nuts and other edible plants to supplement their largely meat diet. In what spare time they had they made additional furniture to fill their cabin. It was becoming a real home.

They occasionally thought of George and Jenny and wished that they were closer to them. Tom told Julie that he and George had discussed this place where they had moved to and said that, at some point, George would probably want to see how they were doing. The reason that they fled from their other cabin was valid, as the authorities would probably be looking for Julie. She didn't want anyone looking for her since she now considered her life as a teenager to be as dead as last summer's grass. She was now a woman, a real woman. Tom had done that for her and she was eternally grateful. She was now his wife, too, his full partner in his life up here in the mountains. The more she thought about where she was the more she was sure that this was what she always wanted. She was no longer lonely, no longer detached for her life down there. She also knew that Tom was no longer lonely. He was her protector, her partner, her mate. He was hers and she was his. It was right and both of them knew it. This life of theirs was complete.

A few weeks after Julie and Tom had taken the final step into intimacy she started becoming sick in the morning. There was no apparent reason for it and it seemed to clear up in pretty short order. It wasn't all that bad – really – just an upset stomach that occasionally resulted in some mild vomiting. Her breasts were getting a little tender, too. It concerned her for a couple of days, and then it dawned on her. Could she be pregnant? When she thought about it she realized that her period hadn't shown up since ... since she and Tom made love! She was pregnant. She was going to have a baby! Oh God, she thought. What am I going to do? There's no one up here to help me deliver. Tom could help but he's not a woman. He wouldn't know what to do. They'd have to go back down the mountain to get medical help. What would happen if she had problems up here after the snows locked them into the cabin?

Tom had to be told about her pregnancy! It was his child too. He needed to know, if only for the knowledge of what they would have to do if problems arose. He'd know, eventually, when her belly started getting big, but he needed to know anyway, now that he was going to be a Daddy! Julie was awash with emotions. She was happy, mad, sad, glad, scared and confused -- all of the emotions that a pregnant young woman could go through. Most of all, she was content with the knowledge that she would soon deliver to her husband a new life that the two of them had created through their love. There was much to be done to prepare for the coming winter, even more, now that her baby would come into the world in a little less than eight more months. Blessedly, it would arrive sometime around June or July. At least it would be warm and not so bitterly cold. Things might work out after all, she thought.

That evening over supper she finally told Tom the happy news.

"Daddy, you might want to be a little gentler in our lovemaking" she said quietly.

"Wha ... what did you say?"

"You heard me, Daddy. Or at least that's what you better get used to. Our son ... or daughter is going to have to call you something. I think that Mother would be a good title for me. And yes, I'm going to have your baby."

"When did you ... are you sure ... how long have you been ... pregnant?"

"The first time we made love, yes, about 6 weeks ... in answer to all your questions. I think I got pregnant that first time we made love. At least that's when I hope it happened. It was about two weeks after my period ended. That's the best time, I think, or that's what I learned in Sex Ed class at school. It was the perfect time for me. I was more than ready for you to make love to me and I think you were too. We both wanted each other for such a long time and when we did it, it was right. I haven't had a period in about 2 months now and with the morning sickness..."

"You've been having morning sickness?"

"Yes, and tender breasts, but not for too long, though. It hasn't been bad but just enough that I finally recognized the signs. I'm really pregnant and you, my strong, wonderful husband, are the father. I guess you'll have to start planning for some more furniture, too, like a baby bed. Oh God, I just thought of this. What are we going to do for diapers ... and baby food ... and all the other things that we're going to need when he gets here?"

"Hey, let's take one thing at a time, Julie. We've got a whole winter to get through. We still haven't made our trip to see George and Jenny. We can get what extra supplies we need from them ... I think. Diapers might be a little off their radar, though."

"Well, we might be able to make do with some of that soft rabbit skin that I've been using for sanitary napkins. I could shape those skins into small diapers. They'd do until we needed something larger."

"Julie, I'm so happy ... and scared at the same time. We're all alone up here and you're going to need some help when it comes time to deliver. I'd hate to think that we'd have to go back down into town to get you to a doctor. I don't want to expose you to the authorities. We came up here just so you wouldn't have to deal with that stuff anymore."

"Tom, let's take it one step at a time. First thing we need is to get back to the ranger station for our winter supplies. Then we can see what we need to do."

For the next week they planned their trip down to the ranger's station. In addition to all the regular supplies they'd need, Tom started thinking about a radio so he could communicate with George. Julie might like it, too, since she could keep in touch with Jenny. Life was sure getting complicated but it was the type of complication that he relished. They were going to be parents!

They made their way down the mountain to George and Jenny's cabin. He was solicitous to Julie, so much so that she was getting a little aggravated. She wasn't a 'China Doll, ' she was just pregnant – and not that far along, either. She was a lot stronger than he was giving her credit for, and what little exertion she was experiencing wasn't going to hurt the baby in the least.

"Tom, you don't have to pamper me so much. I'm not going to lose our baby. I'm not very far along right now and I can take care of myself. Let's just get to the cabin and get our business done. If you keep treating me like I'm going to break, it'll take us an extra week to get there."

He started to say something but realized that she was probably right. She was one tough woman who knew her mind. She might be just 16 – almost 17 by now – but she had grown years in wisdom and experience in just over the year that they had known each other. She was becoming his equal in the mountains and would make a wonderful mother for their child.

They finally arrived at the ranger cabin and went inside. George and Jenny greeted them warmly, hugging and kissing them in welcome. Jenny noticed it first.

"Something has changed, Julie. Are you and Tom... ?"

"Yes, we finally ... came together about three months ago. It was the right time and right for both of us. We may not have had the benefit of a ceremony but we're married. We're right for each other and it's going to last. We're both happier than we've ever known. Things are going so well for us and ... maybe a little too well."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.