The Mountain Man - Cover

The Mountain Man

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Their visit with George and Jenny was bittersweet. While George and Tom planned an escape further up into the mountains, Julie and Jenny got better acquainted. It had been a while since Julie had had any contact with another female, especially one with whom she could talk with as a grownup. Julie had truly grown up in the last year and was now an equal who could talk with another woman as a woman. There were a lot of things to talk about, too, especially Julie's emergent sexuality and desires. Jenny, being older, had had a satisfying sexual relationship with George for several years and was a fountain of knowledge for the younger Julie. They talked for several hours about the ins-and-outs of sex, what to expect, what to do, and variations of all kinds. Julie was excited about the information from the obviously experienced Jenny, and was determined to share with Tom what she had learned. He was in for a whole lifetime of pleasure!

George and Tom had planned well, even to the point of agreeing to meet at a pre-determined location later in the year – a location that both of them knew well but was not well known to most anyone else, even experienced hunters that knew the mountains. Tom stocked up on more supplies than he had come down for, even buying two of George's pack mules to help with moving. He wrote George a draft from his bank account, enough to cover all the supplies and both of the mules. It was much more than George needed and even far more than George wanted, but Tom was adamant. The amount wasn't a bribe, of course, but he wanted George to have enough, not only to replenish his supplies, but to stock more supplies that he and Julie might need later. George had remembered Julie's request for some "feminine" supplies during their last visit, so with Jenny's help, he got enough of the appropriate ones and had them available, and added them to the supplies that they were taking.

Finally it was time to leave. They all said their goodbyes to each other, gathered their supplies and headed off into the mountains. The trip back was melancholy, neither one of them wanting to talk too much. They both knew that their cabin was far too well known and would be the focus of any search for her. The nights were filled with desperation and longing: desperation for their situation and longing for each other's body. They found solace in each other and comfort in their kisses and hugs. They even gave each other pleasure by bringing each other to climax with their hands. Their cries of passion were added to the sounds of the night.

When they reached their cabin, they gathered up all of the critical equipment that they could carry, as well as their new supplies, and headed up into the mountains to a high meadow that only Tom and George knew about. Their only hope would be to go there and begin again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.