The Mountain Man
Chapter 1

Copyright© March 2009 by FelixRex

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An orphaned loner builds a new life in the mountains he loves. He is confronted by an orphaned female and struggles with her and himself as they strive to build a new life together. The story has at least 6 parts though the first part is mainly character and plot development. Please be patient.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

He was young, as mountain men went, a mere 21 years old, but wise in the ways of the wilderness.

His childhood had been unremarkable, a good child who minded his parents, but who was obsessed with a different world. He never really fit in with the modern world with its glitz and gadgets. He was a throwback, a Jim Bridger-type who was much more at home in the woods behind his house than in a classroom. Oh, he learned his school lessons all right, even to the point of advancing two grades early, but his real education came from observing the flora and fauna of the forest, the play of water on the rocks in the creeks and rivers, the changes of weather and seasons. He was a mountain man trapped in a modern world.

Socially, he was a loner. He had few male friends and even fewer female ones. He felt awkward talking to other boys. They were always talking about their latest conquest or some varsity or professional ball game. He just couldn't relate.

His relationship with girls was virtually non-existent. He had absolutely nothing in common with them, though his male desires kept trying to get him involved. His infrequent attempts with girls his own age were clumsy and childish. His parents, though loving, couldn't help since they were much older and not socially adept themselves. His was a strange childhood.

His elderly parents, having had him late in life, died within a couple of months of each other in his senior year of school, leaving him an orphan. After high school graduation at 16, he was lost. His late parents' estate left him quite wealthy but graduation found him emancipated with no roots and no direction. The insistent call of the wilderness became overwhelming and finally drove him into the mountains. It was there that he found peace.

He had more than enough money to find and purchase a large parcel of government land in the mountains, large enough that it actually included several mountains over a number of square miles. It was remote and uninhabited except for the animals that were resident there. It was perfect for his needs.

He bought enough supplies, including a couple of horses and pack mules, to get himself started on his land and gradually moved farther and farther up into the mountains until he realized that there weren't any people within several miles of him. Satisfied that he had left "civilization" behind, he built a rough cabin. It wasn't much but it was enough to help him survive the long, lonely winter, and served as a base for him to eventually build a better one farther up in the mountains. At last he could be happily alone with himself.

He returned to the "lowlands" periodically to replenish his supplies, even getting some books to start a library. Food, tools, weapons, all sorts of supplies that he would need found there way onto the backs of his horses and mules and into his cabin in his beloved mountains. Eventually even these forays into "civilization" became less and less and eventually ceased altogether. He discovered a remote ranger station several days away from his cabin and made arrangements to buy whatever supplies he needed through them. At last he was removed from the world that had caused him so much pain.

The seasons passed as he worked and learned about his new world. He hunted, fished, built and communed with the spirits of the mountains, much as earlier mountain men and Indians had. After a while his only friend was the ranger, and soon he forgot everyone he had known from his childhood. After four years, he had become proficient in survival. Not a "survivalist," he became a true "mountain man," sufficient in the skills that he needed to survive on his own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.