Tom - Naked in School
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - High-school sophomore Tom Stanford gets selected for the Naked in School Program. So does the freshman he has a crush on. Will Tom come out of the closet voluntarily, or will his suddenly visible penis out him, and if he does, what will be the reaction of the rest of the school?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   School   Nudism  

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My alarm clock woke me up again. Since I didn't have to get dressed, I used the extra time to take care of my morning wood. I imagined Art in bed with me, kissing my face with his soft lips, then moving gradually down my body. I began to buck my hips as I pictured him taking my penis into his warm, inviting mouth. The image was too much to handle and I soon ejaculated. I made my way downstairs, where mom was waiting with a plate of toast and scrambled eggs.

"Are you going to school like that?" she asked, indicating the semen splattered over my stomach.

"No, I'm going to shower when Ricky finishes" I responded, "Roy's going to be a little later than usual, he's picking up Viv first."

Just then, Ricky came downstairs; he was as naked as I was.

"Honey, you still have to wear clothes to school," Mom reminded him.

"I know, but I'm going to leave them off as long as I can."

When I finished my breakfast, I went upstairs to shower. As I toweled off, I heard Roy pull into the driveway. I grabbed my shoes and backpack, and ran outside to meet him. I threw my backpack into the trunk and got in the back seat.

Viv was in the front seat "I talked to Joyce and she's going to come to the cookout tonight."

"That's great, so is Darlene," replied Roy.

We pulled into Art's driveway. He put his things in the trunk and sat down next to me. I was glad that'd I'd masturbated beforehand. Art apparently hadn't, as his dick began to expand once he sat down.

He noticed me staring at him. "Sorry, I guess I should have told you about this earlier," he said, blushing.

"It's ok, the feeling's mutual," I replied, my heart suddenly pounding.

"Awww, young wuv" Roy cut in, sarcastically.

I couldn't help laughing, "you want some help with that," I said, gesturing at Art's penis.

"I could use a hand," he replied.

"How about a mouth" I asked, and leaned over to give him a blow job.

Roy was cracking up as I took Art's throbbing cock into my mouth. It tasted a little salty, and somehow indescribably masculine. I ran my tongue over his shaft.

"Ohhhh God" he cried out. I pulled his cock farther into my mouth, until I couldn't take any more. "That feels so fucking good!" he yelled, as he shoved my face deeper into his crotch. I continued sucking until he moaned "I'm gonna cum" and I could taste his salty jizz flooding my mouth. I swallowed and reached up to kiss him.

"That was incredible," he said.

"Thanks," I replied, "Do you want to go out sometime?"

"How's tomorrow?"

"Sorry, I have soccer practice."

"Hmm ... I have swim practice Thursday and a match Friday, how's Sunday?"

"Works for me."

By then we had arrived at school.

I headed straight for Dr. Corbett's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"I have a question about the field trip tomorrow."

"You're not required to go naked, it's illegal to be naked in a national park, but it would be nice if you went naked outside the park area, for outreach."

"I don't know about that."

"Are you doing any outreach?"

"Yeah, I'm planning to do some stuff around town tomorrow."

"Good, is that all?"

"Yes."

I walked out of her office and headed back to history class. I was getting significantly less attention now that the novelty had worn off a bit.

First period went by more or less as usual, and I made my way to the parking lot for driver's ed. Coincidentally, Viv and Nick Parenteau were in my class.

Mrs. Warren was waiting outside. "Today's lesson will be driving barefoot," she said, "if everyone could just take their shoes off and leave them by the cones."

Nick raised his hand "Why are we practicing barefoot, isn't that unsafe?"

"I'm glad you asked," Mrs. Warren replied, "driving barefoot isn't actually any less safe, and it saves gas."

I slipped off my shoes, after going barefoot as well as naked all day yesterday, it didn't seem like a big problem. Nick and Viv did likewise, and we piled into the driver's ed car.

Nick was the first driver, "Wow, you really can feel a difference barefoot," he said as he pulled out of the parking lot. Nick continued driving for about half an hour, and then it was my turn.

As I got out of the car to switch drivers, a pickup truck passed us. A man leaned out of the window and yelled "put some clothes on, you pervert!" at me.

"Oh dear," Mrs. Warren exclaimed, "we certainly weren't expecting that kind of reaction."

"Hopefully our outreach later will be more successful." I replied, as I buckled my seatbelt."

"You're doing outreach?" Nick queried.

"Yeah, Viv, Art, Roy, Joyce, Darlene, Ricky, my mom, and I are going into town. I'm going to get my ears pierced and then we're going back to my house to grill out."

"Sounds fun," Nick said, "mind if I tag along."

"No, but you have to go naked."

"I'm up for it."

We all laughed, and I continued driving. I definitely got a few funny looks, but no more overtly hostile reactions. We pulled in to a Wendy's parking lot so Viv could drive.

"You guys want to get lunch?" Mrs. Warren asked.

"Sorry, I don't have a wallet on me," Viv replied. We all laughed.

Viv drove back to school. We got out and proceeded to the traffic cones to get our shoes, only they weren't there.

"Oh, crap," Nick said, "somebody's stolen our shoes."

"Dammit," I muttered, "I wore Sperrys."

"Well, you'll just have to spend the rest of the day barefoot" said Mrs. Warren.

We made our way to the lunch room. The attention had really died down, and the rest of the day I hardly noticed I was naked. When school let out, we headed straight to my house.

"I guess I should go ahead and strip," Nick said as he entered my house.

"Just leave your clothes in my room," I replied.

Art turned to me, "You know, I still haven't returned the favor from this morning."

I sat down and spread my legs to reveal my quickly lengthening cock. Art knelt down and took it into his mouth.

The feeling of his warm breath on my penis was incredible, the sensation of his tongue sliding over the head of my cock even more so. I put my head back and moaned as he went to work on me.

While I was busy getting head, Mom and Ricky got home. "Heyyy," I grunted. I ran my fingers through Art's curly black hair. "This feels so good." Shortly thereafter, I had the most intense orgasm of my life into Art's mouth and down his chin.

I got up on somewhat wobbly legs and turned to Mom. "Mom, this is Art." I said

"Pleased to meet you," Mom said, "I take it you and Tom are very good friends."

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Stanford," Art said. I proceeded to introduce Mom and Ricky to Viv, Joyce and Darlene.

"I got hot dogs and corn on the cob to do for dinner," Mom said, unbuttoning her blouse, "can you kids unload the groceries?"

Our next door neighbor John was playing in his front yard, Ricky went over to talk to him. Mom was fully naked when we got back inside.

"Can John come over for dinner?" Ricky asked.

"Sure, I got extra food just in case," Mom answered. "Now, is everyone ready?" We all replied in the affirmative, and began walking towards town. A few of the neighbors were out washing their cars or mowing their lawns, and most of them greeted us as we passed, although a few shook their heads or hurried back into their houses.

After a short, pleasant walk, we reached the hairdressers. All of the guys except Art got our ears pierced. Roy and I got cz studs, Nick got little gold balls, and Ricky got silver hoops. While we were doing that, Art had his head shaved and got a Brazilian wax for his swim meet on Friday.

It was a nice day out, so we decided to walk around town for a bit. As we passed by Goldhirsch's Deli, Mr. Goldhirsch came out to talk to us.

"Do you kids have jobs?" he asked.

"No, why?" responded Viv.

"Ever since that damn Subway opened up outside of town, I've been losing customers. Naked employees might be just the thing I need to bring 'em back."

"That sounds like a great idea." Joyce said.

"Great, come back here tomorrow evening and we can get started training."

We took a walk around the square and then headed home. Viv's parents got there right when we did. Mr. Gaylord was the mayor, and I chatted with him about local politics while Mom started the grill. I grabbed a couple of beers for myself and Mom and relieved her at the grill. A few minutes later, the hot dogs were done and we all sat down to dinner. John was really impressed by Ricky's earrings. Mr. Gaylord asked us how the program was going. I told him that it was awkward at first, but fun once you got used to it. He said that there was a movement by local conservatives to put an end to the program in the upcoming school board election. Mom seemed very concerned about that. Nick announced that he was having a kegger after Saturday's soccer game, and Mom offered to give us a ride. Art seemed excited; it would be his first high school party. After dinner, we all hung out in the backyard until it got dark.

As everybody was leaving, Art pulled me aside. "Tom, have you ever thought about coming out of the closet?" he asked.

"I don't know Art," I responded, "I'm scared of what would happen to me. Not everybody in school would take it well, you know."

"I know," he said, "but I'm tired of living my life in fear of those people. Besides, everyone who'd care probably already believes those rumors."

"Ok, just let me sleep on it." I said. We kissed goodnight, and I headed upstairs. I finished my homework and went to bed, but I didn't get much sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.