Dream Weaver
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Daniellekitten

Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Bliss was a Dream Weaver. Bliss had been taken by her father after her mother's death. Will she be rescued from her master?

Caution: This Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

Chal ran through the night. He could smell Bliss, could taste her fear on the wind and it made him insane. He blurred past houses and parks, all dark now at this time of the night. His mind raced as well. Every thought he had was for Bliss.

Pictures of last night, of the way she'd made love with him, tormented him. She'd been so ... perfect, so gloriously perfect and beautiful. Thoughts of what Garret could be doing to her made him growl his fury. His eyes glowed and his lips spread, his fangs white and awful. Both his sides, the vampire and the incubus, were enraged. He had to find her before Garret could hurt her. His arms ached with his need to hold her. He'd promised her that she wouldn't be hurt, that she had nothing to fear from anyone as long as she was with him.

She was still with him, no matter where she went, she was still his until she said otherwise. "I'm coming, Bliss. I'm coming. Just stay strong for just a little bit longer."

But even as he said it, he felt the draining of his strength as the first rays of dawn tinged the sky. Despite his incubus side, he was still vulnerable to the sun's rays. He had to go to ground and soon.


Bliss felt the hands that gripped her arms tighten even further. She whimpered under the hood that they'd placed on her. It was heavy, the fabric was itchy and she felt like she couldn't breathe. Her face was hot and sweat dripped from her chin.

The gown that Chal had surprised her with earlier this awful night was now torn and, she was sure, stained. She'd been so excited when he'd handed her the big silver box with a blue bow that he'd said matched her eyes. There'd been more than a dress in the box. He'd thought of everything she would need under the gown and shoes, beautiful shoes that perfectly matched the gown. Now it was ripped and she'd lost one of the shoes in her struggles to get free. Her arms were tied behind her back and they ached, her wrists bled and she was growing dizzy and faint with terror.

"Little warm?" The voice was insidious but unfamiliar and she didn't answer.

That was a mistake. He gripped her arm with fingers that felt like steel and shook her like a dog would a bone. "Now, let's try this again. Are you a little warm?"

"Yes! I'm warm!" Tears slipped from her eyes to mix with the saltiness of her sweat. She couldn't decide if they were from pain or from fear. She could only hope that Giselle and Rodney were okay. The couple had done their best to keep her safe when the men had broken down the french doors.

She had done everything that Chal had told her to do. She'd gone back to the house and locked the doors behind her. Then she'd paced and waited for Chal. There was fear in her, fear that she didn't understand. However, the thought of him being hurt or killed was too terrible to consider. The memory of the dream she'd sent him the night before, the dream that he'd made love to her with such power and control surprised her. She'd sent the dream but what he'd done with it still had her heart racing.

It wasn't Chal that came to find her. He'd stood in front of the french doors with his hands out to his side. He'd slowly turned in a full circle than he'd come closer to the doors and knocked gently.

"You're Miss Bliss, aren't you?" He asked through the glass. "Chal asked me to come and find you. He wanted you to know that everything is all right but you must come with me. He'll come find you when all is safe." The man spoke with a strange smile on his face. He sounded so gentle and absolutely honest. But it was as if he couldn't remember how to smile, like he was rusty, or missing something. There was an odd inflection in his voice as he spoke and she could feel him draw her in. She couldn't think of anything else but doing what he wanted. She reached for the door handle to open it for him.

But Rodney quickly wrapped his arm around her and spun her away as Giselle firmly double locked the door. "Leave Garret. You are not welcome here. Go back to those bottom dwellers you live with and leave this poor girl alone."

There was strength in Giselle's voice, strength and conviction in the steel of her words. It was almost as much steel as what was in Rodney's arms as he held her from the door.

Bliss stood in docile silence with her face buried in Rodney's shoulder. "I was going to open the door for him. I was going to let him in."

"It's alright, Miss. Garret likes to make people do as he wishes. Just don't look in his eyes." Rodney slowly released her. "Can I get you anything, Miss?"

"Could you get me Chal, Rodney? I hate not knowing if he's okay or not." Bliss pleated the skirt of her gown. It felt so much better to have something to do to occupy her hands. She needed something for her thoughts as well. A quick glance back at the door made her realize that Garret was gone.

"I wish it were possible for me to conjure him up for you. But I was thinking more about something like tea." Rodney glanced toward the french doors as well. Garret wasn't there.

Bliss shook her head and graced Rodney with a smile. "Tea sounds wonderful, Rodney. Thank you."

"It is my pleasure." Rodney bowed and turned. With a knowing look to his wife, he glanced once more at the french doors and then left the room.

He'd returned very quickly, much too quickly to have brewed the tea and set out the tea things. He was marched into the room, a man at his back with a sharp and amazingly long knife that looked more like a machete pressed to his throat.

"This would have been so much quicker and easier if you'd opened the doors, Bliss. Now I have to murder these two and I so didn't want to do that." Garret stared at her as if waiting for an answer. "Or..." He began slowly. "You could come with me willingly and I could let these two go."

He didn't wait for her to answer, only pulled the knife from his throat and slammed it down on Rodney's head. "You are definitely going to want to answer me quicker, Miss Bliss. I really don't have the patience to deal with any negativism. Now, you will come with me and I will let these two live. What do you say?"

Bliss was terrified but shaken and she stepped forward. "Let them go, please?"

Garret held on to Rodney and took Bliss's arm. He glanced down at the winsome beauty. "I can see why Chal is so taken with you. I bet you are a sweet piece in bed. Your father said you were and that you were worth more than I could even imagine."

"My f-father?" A chill just surrounded her heart and she thought she would crack into a million pieces. "You've talked to da?"

"I'd love to tell you all about it but we should be out of here before Les lets him mesmerize her." Garret smashed the knife down on top of Rodney's head again, much harder than he had before. Rodney fell like a rock. Giselle cried out and wrung her hands. She wanted nothing more than to go to her husband.

Garret stepped away and spun Bliss around. He slid the machete in his belt and began to drag Bliss toward the front door. His fingers felt like iron shackles. She'd had little chance to glance behind and what little she could see gave her little hope of being rescued. She could only hope Chal...

Even the thought of his name brought sorrow to squeeze at her heart. This was her fault. If she'd only hidden more behind master, he wouldn't have found her. Then she could be sure of Chal's safety. For all she knew, he could be bleeding into the soil of the gardens. She had to know.

Garret pushed her into a long car just one step short of a limo, knocking her off the seat to sit at his feet. He followed behind her and then was more enraged because Celesta was seated there already. He'd hoped to leave her here as a patsy. "Is he dead?"

"No, but we had to leave, Garret honey." Les pushed herself closer to Garret and laid her hand on his arm. She pouted just a bit and looked up at him under her heavily made-up eyelashes. "We could try again."

Garret scoffed. "We have nothing to try for. I'm perfectly happy with the results of that little visit." The door was slammed behind him. He pressed a button on a small number pad on the inside of the car door and spoke into a tiny intercom system. "Off now, James. Take us into the mountains. Just take us by Miss Celesta's hotel room first.

The ride was terrible for Bliss. She'd done her best to try and stay in a ball pressed as close as she could against the bottom of the door as far from him as she could make it. She'd tried the door handle and a tiny whimper escaped her when it wouldn't open and the lock button didn't work. She was trapped.

She had tried all the buttons when Garret had followed Celesta out of the car but they didn't work. There'd been heated words between the two of them. Les had cried and stomped her foot so hard on the ground, her expensive shoes had lost a heel. She picked up the heel and threw it as hard as she could. "You'll regret this, Garret! You wait, you'll see! Then I'll laugh at you and turn my back on you!!"

Garret didn't look back. He slipped back in the back of the car and slammed the door behind him. "The mountains now, James."

The reply was an affirmative and Bliss felt her heart sink. She was alone in the back of the car with Garret. What would he do to her next?

Garret spread his long legs out in front of him and got comfortable. He took hold of Bliss's arm and pulled her to sit between them. If she relaxed, she could cuddle up against his legs. She was surrounded by him. The thought made her nauseous. She pulled back, or at least as far back as he would let her.

"What do you want from me?" she whispered, glancing up into his face.

"Hmm, now that is a good question. Relax under my hand and I will do my best to make you understand my intentions."

She tried but he felt wrong, there was no real gentleness in him, no care or tenderness. She tried to rest her head against his thigh, but she just couldn't, he just smelled too ... wrong. She pulled just a few inches away and rested against the seat across from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.