Dream Weaver
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Daniellekitten

Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bliss was a Dream Weaver. Bliss had been taken by her father after her mother's death. Will she be rescued from her master?

Caution: This Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

He'd thought that sleep wouldn't take him so quickly, especially since he'd just fed. Usually, the erotic energy he consumed would have him bouncing off the walls like a tweaker on a good fix, no matter how late in the day it got. But for some reason, he felt his eyes close and the blackness of unconsciousness settle about him.

Even in his sleep, his body tightened and he knew the dream was just around the corner of his mind. Chal tried to wake up, he desperately wanted to avoid seeing what he knew would be there. It had been there almost every day since Selena's violent and cruel death ten years ago.

He could see her in front of him as if it were that horrible night, the midnight blue of her gown shimmering in the candles that lit the room. They played off the honey blonde of her hair that fell in an amazing mass of curls to touch her middle back. He knew that a smile touched her lush lips and her beautiful blue eyes were shining. She reached back to take his hand and laughed as he twirled her into his arms and then dipped her with elegant ease across one arm. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his neck. He murmured his love into her pretty shell-like ear.

"I love you too, Chal." She tugged his face closer and kissed him and then slid her tongue into his mouth to duel with his own. It was the point in the dream that he'd always thought If I wake up, it won't happen and she'll be here, beside him where she should be. But just like the last time, he couldn't force himself to wake or to change the dream, to make her safe again.

"Mmm." His moan was heartfelt and he let her control the kiss and finally brought her to her feet. "We could eat later." His words were met with the melodic tinkling of her laughter.

"You wouldn't hurt Giselle's feelings that way, Chal, and you know it. She put in a lot of work to make this night special for us. We couldn't do anything as cruel as not show up to appreciate it." She kissed him again and her hands moved down his chest over the crisp white shirt and dark blue dinner jacket he wore. "But don't forget those thoughts for after dinner. I think I want you for dessert."

He tucked her hand under his arm and escorted her into the dining room. He'd barely had the chance to seat her when the French doors had flown open and a group of men, all of them dressed in dark gray and black, flooded the room. He could hear Selena scream his name and he tried to get to her but a bolt of silver creased his brow. It knocked him backwards, the silver slowly seeping into his system.

Selena was being held, barely, between four of the men and another was pulling up segments of the floor boards, piling them up and using the candles to light them, to start a fire in the middle of the floor. It caught quickly. He rolled and tried to get up. He saw the metal stake and the wide hammer that was used to send it to pierce and shatter her heart, the kind, gentle heart that hated hurting anyone, despite the beast that had been inside of her. She was still alive, her screams loud and growing louder, more desperate as the toxic silver spread through her body. The silver that caused parts of her to die off.

Chal tried to get up again. But the toxin had entered his blood system as well, not to the extreme that Selena was going through but enough to make him uncoordinated and clumsy. He fell to the floor again, catching himself on his hands. He pushed himself up again and made it to his hands and knees.

One of the men rushed toward him, his heavy boot slammed into his chest. He felt the ribs breaking and he groaned and fell to his side. Another man kicked him in the back, just above his kidney and then another, this time sending his body skidding against what remained of the oak floor. "Selena!" He cried her name and tried once more to get up to go to her. "Selena, no!"

Her body was on the ground, a hatchet used to part her head from her body. He watched in horror as she was tossed into the flames of the fire. Her body still moved, still tried to protect herself. He forced himself up, his rage and sorrow turned to face the men. "Kill me!" It was as much a plea as a demand. So much pain twisted through him, so much anguish, he couldn't face it, not and stay sane.

"My pleasure."

Chal turned and saw the man with the crossbow load another silver bolt into it. He cocked the weapon and sighted Chal with practiced ease. Chal held his arms out and tipped his head back just slightly. "Do it damn you!" He could feel the heat of the fire as it melted the wax of the candles and licked its way up the walls to consume the room. "Kill me too!"

But the man dropped the weapon to his side, and glanced one last time at Chal before his compatriots pulled him out of the burning room. The fire spread quickly and Chal took his seat at the dining room table. The table cloth was already burning. He could feel the flames licking at him, the searing pain was nothing compared to what he felt inside. He dropped his head to the table and bloody tears streamed down his face. "Selena." His anguish grew until he threw back his head and roared his pain.

His left side was on fire. He rose and screamed with the pain. He could feel his skin melting; feel his insides boiling with the heat. Then there was a splash of icy water and he fell to the ground and into blackness. The blackness was a relief from the pain that consumed him, the pain of the burns, the pain of losing his Selena, his soul-mate.

He'd lain in that soft blackness for over a month as his body healed. When he finally opened his eyes, it was to a strange room. New skin had replaced the burned and his hair was beginning to grow out. He'd stared around the room for a moment and then the memory returned and he'd risen from that bed and trashed that strange room, desperate to find a release from the agony that burned in his gut.

Her name was on his lips when he finally fell to the floor and stared at the room he'd ravaged. His eyes fell upon the picture that hung over the unlit fireplace. It was a full length portrait of Selena. He could remember the sly twist of her lips, the knowing look in her eyes as she winked at him. She was so incredibly beautiful and as sweet and kind as any woman he'd known, either human or other. They'd killed her, those men. They'd killed her and she wouldn't have hurt them even if she'd been starving.

The torturous torment roiled in his gut. He wanted revenge. He wanted to find them and kill them as violently and gruesomely as he possibly could. However he knew Selena wouldn't want that. She would have fought him and argued for hours if necessary to change his mind. How could he kill those men, find the vengeance that he sought when it would be everything that Selena hated?

He twisted upon the bed as he fought the memories and the pain. When a small, warm figure curled up against him, he calmed and wrapped his arm around her to hold her close. He felt the dream of Selena melt from his mind. It was replaced with a tiny, dark-haired sprite that danced naked in front of him,. Her curvy body tempted him and teased him until he groaned his need. "Bliss. Come to me, please."

She walked toward him, her hips swayed, her small breasts barely jiggled with each cat-like step. Her shoulders were held back and she showed no shame at her nakedness.

"You're so beautiful, Bliss"

She smiled. "And you're over dressed, Chal."

"I didn't want to scare you."

"Do I look scared?"

Chal laughed. "No, you look all woman to me. Can I touch you?"

She held her hands out to the side that clearly signified her approval of his idea. He took the two steps that separated them and held his hands out, his fingers gently touched the curve of her hip.

"You feel all woman to me. Can I kiss you?" His voice was low, husky, the incubus side of him yearned to make love to this woman, to feel her erotic energy. He felt as if he hadn't fed in months; that he would die if he couldn't take her now. "Say yes, Bliss. Please."

"Yes." The word was a breathless plea. "Please."

He grinned and he slid his hands to her back and lifted her easily. His lips were gentle, his tongue barely brushed the seam of her mouth. He groaned as she parted her lips to welcome him inside. He found her tongue and sucked it inside of his mouth to nibble and suck gently upon her. Her moans were sweet to his ears and he moved even closer. "Take off my clothes." The whispered words were anything but a plea. They were more like a demand as both sides of him were torturing him for taking her so slowly.

"You'll be mine, Chal. Is that what you want? You'll be bound to me in the way of my kind."

"Your kind?" His hands brushed the hair back from her face and he stared, enraptured by the beauty of her. Her face was pale, her eyes huge and a startling blue. He'd thought that the blue of her eyes should belong to a blonde. But against her pale skin and the black locks, the blue looked perfectly natural and utterly right. "What kind are you talking about, Bliss?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.