Dream Weaver
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Daniellekitten

Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bliss was a Dream Weaver. Bliss had been taken by her father after her mother's death. Will she be rescued from her master?

Caution: This Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal  

Her desire for him hung thickly in the air and his steps were hurried as he crossed the oak floor. He sank down on the bed and reached down to pull off his boots. His prized black leather duster was tossed over a chair and then he turned toward her.

She was blonde, beautiful and built--three things he enjoyed in his meals. He held his hand out to her and drew her up so that he could feast his eyes on the sleekness of her curves. She wore pink, a short, flirty chemise in satin that clung to her like a lover's hand.

"Who are you?" She gasped as he pulled her against him.

"Chal." His answer was short but he wasn't concerned. She wouldn't remember this as much more than an erotic dream. Tomorrow she would be sore and exhausted but unhurt and in much better shape than what others of his kind would have left her.

"I want you, Chal."

"Yes, and I want you." He searched her mind and easily pulled her name. "Bethany, a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman."

"Thank you. Kiss me." The words were a demand and one he was eager to comply with. The more pleasure she felt, the quicker he would be recharged. She was warm against him and he drew his hands up her back and then down. He gathered her hair off her neck and then stroked one slowly down from her nape. Her skin was satin to touch. Her flesh was just as soft and as silky. Her ass filled his hands and he lifted her from the bed and held her off the ground easily. His mouth moved over hers and he moaned with his own pleasure as a wave of erotic energy was pulled from her and slid over him. It was a prickly heated wave and it caused his cock to throb against the raw silk of his pants.

He lifted his head and gave Bethany a chance to catch her breath even as his lips slid down her neck and touched gently against her shoulder. He caught the strap of her chemise on his fangs and used them to slide the pink satin off and down her arm. He repeated the procedure with the other strap and left her naked from the waist up.

Her breasts were generous handfuls, her nipples almost the exact same pink as her chemise. Her skin was tan, no lines to mar her beauty. He turned toward her bed and lowered her eagerly to her back on the bed. His mouth moved over her skin like a heated brand, his fangs slid over her flesh and gently scraped against her flesh.

"You feel so good, Chal. Don't stop." She panted uncontrollably. "Don't ever stop." His incubus half agreed with her. It wanted to soak up every ounce of energy she possessed and leave her a dried up husk to blow away in a stiff breeze. His vampire side begged for the taste of her blood. He could smell it, the rich endorphin filled blood that rushed through her veins. She would be sweet and fill every need inside of him if he allowed it.

He wouldn't allow it. It didn't matter that he had a vampire father and a succubus mother. It didn't matter that the beast inside of him howled its lust for her death. He wouldn't become the monster or allow it to take control of him. That wasn't an option. He'd seen the slathering beasts that lived inside his half-brothers and what happened when they loosed that part of themselves. It had scared him. It had scared him badly enough so that even in the midst of the incubus lust, he never allowed it to control him.

Her breasts were soft, her skin fragrant and warm. He brushed his cheek over them and felt another rush of desire flood through her and into him. It was so good, so sweet. The beast inside tugged at his self-imposed chains. It snarled its needs.

Chal rolled the hardness of her nipple on his tongue and suckled on it gently. Bliss's hands dug into his hair and kneaded at his scalp even as she arched her back with pleasure. She tugged at his hair. "Kiss me, please."

The begging tone of her voice sent another swift burst of energy through him. It gathered in the pit of his stomach and built and coiled inside of him. He kissed her as she'd asked and sucked her tongue into his mouth then sent a shaft of pleasure through it to explode inside of her. It returned two fold to him and he groaned as ecstasy burst like an exploding sun inside of him. It warmed him, sent the blood in his system rushing through him. It caused his cock to harden even more and he found it almost impossible to resist.

He drew her hands to his shirt buttons. He wanted to feel her skin on his. But instead of unbuttoning them, she gathered handfuls of smooth black silk and ripped it apart. His laugh was harsh and he groaned as she caressed his wide chest and tortured his nipples. She moved over his skin and down to his muscular stomach like a living flame.

"You're beautiful." Her comment was gasped and she arched her back, pressing her breasts against him. "Please..."

"I love it when they beg." With one hand, he ripped her chemise from her body then he rolled to his back, he put her hands on the fastening of his pants and moaned in pained pleasure as she plucked at them. His impatience to have her made him push her hands aside and take them off himself. His black briefs went the same way as the rest of his clothing. He pulled her over him and guided her hips, his cock easily breached her wet pussy. Another shaft of that golden pleasure rolled from her to him and then back again.

"H-how are you doing this?" She gasped the words and her hands fell to his chest to keep her upright. "It's amazing."

"Don't analyze, just feel." His hands were rough on her hips. He pulled her down hard. He desperately wanted to fill her completely. He bruised her soft skin and she moaned in pain. He gentled his touch and sent another wave of bliss through her. She grew weaker and he pushed her to the bed on her stomach. He lifted her hips, pushing a pillow under them before filling her once more.

"Chal..." She pleaded and turned her head to the side to look up at him. He could see the fluttering pulse at her neck and it called to his other half. She would be so sweet, her blood filled with endorphins. A feral growl left him and his mouth fastened on her throat, suckling, his tongue flicking against that pulse.

"Do it. Do it, please."

He closed his eyes and scraped his teeth against her skin. Then his fangs pierced her soft flesh, her sweetness filling his mouth and he gulped noisily, his tongue searched for any trickle of blood he might miss. His hips moved against her and battered her. He sent a constant stream of golden pleasure through her and gave three times more than what he was taking. It was so hard, knowing that the ultimate bliss was so close and unable to allow himself to have it. He took one more mouthful of her blood before he forced himself to lick the wounds closed.

She cried out as she came, her pussy fluttered madly around his cock. If he allowed himself to come, to feel the ultimate pleasure an incubus could give, she would be that dried husk beneath him. She would crumble to little more than dust. Instead, he pulled out of her, rolling away from her to get away from that temptation. He picked up his clothing, dressing hurriedly. Then he reached out, gently touching the back of her head. "Forget, Bethany."

She struggled for a moment and her mind battled his as he worked to erase her memory of him. She was strong but he'd exhausted her, both physically and mentally and was no match for him. He'd been doing this for a millennium. He stole into women's bedrooms and fucked them until they were unconscious. He'd fed upon them and would probably do this for millennium to come, unless he decided to take his own life.

It had crossed his mind before, right after Selena's death. He thought of the peace of that final step that was the natural ending to things. But he'd pushed the thought aside, knowing that the depression he was feeling wouldn't last forever, or at least he'd hoped it wouldn't.

Selena had been his soul-mate, his reason for being. From the first moment that he'd looked into her sparkling green eyes, he'd become hers to do with as she pleased. He was just lucky that what she pleased, pleased him as well. They'd fulfilled each other, her with her quirky attitude and her easy smile that made him smile more than he'd ever thought to. She'd been vampire, not of his making but the daughter of an old one. They'd met as they'd both been touring Europe. He'd spotted her across a crowded room. It had seemed a bit cliché at first, but then he'd watched her pick out a man and charm him until she'd wrapped him around her little finger before taking him outside to 'tour' the gardens.

Chal had found them in a lover's clinch just beyond the fountain of a dolphin and a woman. He'd tapped the man's shoulder as if asking to butt in for a dance and then bent his head, kissing her. Selena hadn't even blinked. Her mouth had fitted his and that was that. He moved her into his suite of rooms that night and they'd spent the day entwined until night fell once more.

Selena had wrapped him around her little finger as well. She'd become his reason for living and when she'd been killed, staked and then decapitated and burnt by the brother of one of their victims, he'd lost his will to survive. If it hadn't been for Rodney and Giselle, he probably would have stepped into the morning sunlight and out of the shadows, burning until he was once more in Selena's arms. If there was an afterlife, and he'd prayed there was one for his kind, then she would be there when he became ashes.

He brushed the past away and felt the gnawing hole in his life eat at him. It did so every time he thought of Selena. He shoved his feet into his boots and left them unlaced. He was done here, his beast quieted once more. He would go home and try to figure out his new guest. Throwing his duster over his bare shoulders, he grabbed the pieces of his silk shirt from the bed and the floor, stuffing it into his pocket before heading over to the French doors. He glanced back one last time. Bethany had been a wonderful bed mate, taking everything he gave her and giving back more. He smiled gently and then slipped out the way he'd come in, racing through the back alleys until he came to his own back gate.

The house was quiet and he slipped in the front door, locking it behind him. Rodney came from the front salon. "You look much better sir, definitely with a little more bounce to your step." He stepped forward, handing Chal a shirt he'd taken from the master bedroom earlier.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.