Don't Go Breaking My Heart?
Chapter 3

 

After we both went into the room, the first thing I did, was call home to explain why weren't going to be home until morning.

"Hey Dad—this is Jerry," I started.

"Where are you two?" he asked.

"We're still in Visalia, there's not a problem, it just seemed too late to come home. It was quite the wedding..."

I explained most of the events that had happened, Dad concurred then asked, "So where are you staying?"

"At a Best Western a couple miles away from where the wedding was," I said knowing his next question.

"So, a room with two beds?" Dad inquired.

The way I wanted to answer this question was to say something like, 'We're in a single bed and I am going to be taking your little girl's virginity and fuck her over and over again just as soon as I get off the goddamn phone, ' but that would happen some other time.

"Yep, Dad they only had a single room left with two beds, although when we walked up to the counter, they thought we were a young married couple. We told them otherwise and the room seems nice enough. I figure we should be home by noon at the latest, OK?"

"Thanks for calling, Jerry—I know I'm protective, but I'm only looking out for both of your best interests. Goodnight—Be respectful!"

I turned to see what had happened to Joan—she was under the covers, but I didn't know if she was naked or what.

"Turn out the light, please Jerry?" I heard her voice.

I did and stripped down to my underwear and got in the bed. I felt her hand on my hip and she said, "Take those off, please?"

I did and moved towards her, checking to find out she had no panties on.

"What is it you want, Joan—please ... tell me what you want?"

"Ooooh, Jerry—I think I want you to make love to me, but I am so scared of how much it might hurt and the chance of me getting pregnant worries me, but I do want you," she said.

"Just a minute, Joan?"

Ever since that kiss, I'd been hoping for a repeat, maybe even more than just kissing. I did the responsible thing and when Mom had asked me to pick some prescriptions, I used some of my own cash and bought three condoms, always having one in my wallet.

I picked up my pants and pulled out a condom, opened it and put it on me—it was almost so tight it hurt.

I went back to under the covers and scooted over, taking her hand and putting it on my condom covered dick.

"Is that your..."

"Dick, Cock, Prick, Boner or Penis—whatever you want to call it Joan. I've put a condom on and it practically guarantees I can't get you pregnant."

"Practically..."

"Yes, practically—the only 100 percent method to keep from getting pregnant is to not have sex—ever!"

"Will it hurt?" she asked barely above a whisper.

"A little, from what I understand ... remember, I'm as new to this as you are sis," I said.

"OK, I understand. Come here and kiss me—please?" Joan asked.

With the lights off, it made what we were doing feel even naughtier—I reached and found a breast. She giggled.

I moved myself to on top of her, with my head between her breasts, kissing and sucking on one then going to the other, stopping with my lips on her nipple. She seemed to really enjoy that—so I kept doing it, as I felt my dick wanting its turn up at bat.

I took hold of my condom-covered boner and positioned it at her entrance.

"Oooh, Jerry—I want you so much, whenever you're ready, just..."

I pushed in and cut her off, turning her words into a wail. I was all of the way in and she said, "Was that it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.