Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 17: Sick Orange Cat and Mary Visits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Sick Orange Cat and Mary Visits - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The orange cat is sick today. She hasn't been throwing up the way she was last fall, when it seemed that every day we were cleaning up behind her. It's a wonder she kept any food down at all. We changed her diet to some special kidney disease formula that she and her sister hate, but they eat it and they don't throw it up. Every few days we give them some "ice cream" as the vet staff call the common commercial products. The cats love that stuff, which I guess is why they call it "ice cream."

Anyway, we forgot to feed them last night, if you can believe that, something I didn't realize until this morning when I got up to give them their morning treat, which they were yelling for as they usually do. It took some effort to get up, to remove my cock from its comfortable place nestled in the crack of Lee's rear end, her feet playing with mine, her skin smooth and warm, every part of her saying "Yes," but I did it when she got up to use the bathroom.

Then she was back and wanted doggy, which she often does, and I wasn't thinking much about the cats, not thinking much about anything other than how hot and wet she was as I jackhammered into her, her grunts and "mmphs" and other sounds signaling her full agreement with the program.

As usual, I finished too soon, I always do when we're going at it doggy, at least the first time, but I didn't care as I throbbed and filled her. She squeezed me out as I softened and we cuddled for a little bit as we usually do.

When we realized neither one of us had fed them last night, wondering why the heck they hadn't complained, we decided they deserved a bit of a treat this morning. To my surprise, I found the orange one trying to open the door to our closet instead of rushing downstairs and pushing her sister away from the nearest plate. Lee picked her up and she yowled her unhappy yowl as Lee carried her downstairs to the kitchen. Instead of eating, she headed on down to the TV room and the garage. I followed her down, only to find her sitting inside her little cat litter box dome, head facing out. Got a bit of a greeting, but she had no interest in coming out or anything.

We went out for breakfast and some shopping. The orange one was still in her cat box when we returned. She isn't saying anything, she's responsive, if kind of sluggish when greeted, but she isn't moving. Fortunately the vet operation runs 24/7, so if she worsens over the weekend we'll have someplace to take her.

It kind of ruins the mood, you know? For Lee and me, sure, but Julie is beside herself. She keeps going down to see what the cat is doing. Nothing, of course, but she won't come out for Julie, either. We finally shooed Julie out of the house. She and Steph are out doing something this afternoon, at least they're not at the mall as per usual.

As for us, Lee and me, this is a weekend to take stock. I know I've been talking about where we're going with all this and what it's supposed to mean, but I'm really no closer to the answer than I was before. We were idly chatting when the phone rang. It was Mary. My spouse answered. All I heard was, "Sure, sweetie, we're here, come on over," before she hung up.

"Mary's coming over."

"What's up?"

"I think it's about Jeff, but I'm not sure."

"A fight?"

"Not exactly. She sounds, well, excited, but also wound up."

Five minutes later Mary was at the front door. She threw herself into Lee's arms as soon as she was inside, and the two of them stood there hugging for the longest time. Then Mary turned her face up for a kiss. When they broke, she released Lee and turned to me and repeated the hug and the kiss, grinding herself a little against me the whole time.

Lee laughed.

"Well, good morning to you, too, sunshine."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.