Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 15: Cowardice and a Plan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Cowardice and a Plan - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Shit. I'm really pissed. Never mind what set me off. What does it have to do with me, with the story I'm trying to tell? The answer is that I'm furious because, at least in part, I recognize cowardice in myself, and I want to deflect that. I mean, what's this whole thing about if not about courage, and its opposite, cowardice. This isn't that hard to understand, really, it's about knowing what the right thing is, and then doing it. Maybe the first part of that is harder than the second. What is the right thing, anyway, when you've got the hots for your daughter?

OK, I actually do know what the right thing is. I really do. It's what every parent owes his or her child: a safe and nurturing childhood. Not sure having sexual relations with your child actually fits into that particular paradigm, unfortunately.

There are shades of grey, obviously. Heh. "Shades of Grey." Someone just published a novel with that title, right? Anyway, back to me and Julie. We're not talking about a pre-teen here. We're talking about a young woman of 17, who's about to enter her last year of high school, who is almost an adult. "Almost," that's the key here. Not only is she not quite there, but I could make a pretty good argument that a child is a child, in some sense, all his or her life. A parent may not have financial or medical or any other responsibility for the adult child, but the kid is still a child and the parent is still a parent, that's pretty clear.

OK, so we've established what the parent owes the kid? And the reverse? No, there's nothing the kid owes the parent, other than civility, some respect if it's earned, and a willingness to do what is necessary and appropriate to make the household run.

So we've gotten that down, fine, but now we get into iffier areas. In our family, my spouse and I have always been pretty open about sex. I know lots of people say they are but in practice they really aren't, but I think I'm being honest here when I say that we really have been open, and I don't mean just having sex where our daughter, and maybe her friends, can see us.

No, we're not nudists, although we've been kind of casual around the house and out in the back yard by the pool, especially when the kids were little. Once they hit puberty, though, shyness--on their part--took over, and Lee and I respected that. We still do, although in the last year or so we've discovered that Julie is a little more than interested in our activities.

She hasn't signaled that she wants to participate yet. In fact, there's as yet been no acknowledgement that she's seen us. That is, no acknowledgement between us. We know she's seen us, but we haven't let her know we know yet. We've also seen her and Stephanie fooling around a little, but we don't think either of them were aware that we were watching.

Stephanie's a different story. I know I mentioned this before, but it's worth repeating. She's not our kid. She's not our kid. She's almost an adult. True, she's Julie's best friend and the two of them have fooled around a little, although it's pretty apparent to us that they each prefer boys. So there's some considerations there that we want to keep in mind. Even I am not going to endanger Julie's friendship with her for a moment's pleasure. Well, OK, I'm kind of hoping that whatever happened it might lead to more than a moment's pleasure, but I'll leave that for another day.

No, what I'm trying to say is that Stephanie has pretty clearly shown us that she's interested. A wriggle says a lot, especially if the girl is plastered against you when she does it. Pretty sure Stephanie is interested in Lee, too. What a horny little twat, and I mean that in a very good way.

So, here's the situation. Let me break it down for you. Horny wife, husband who likes showing off and watching, sometimes both at the same time. Two kids, one off at college so he's more or less out of the picture at the moment, although remembering some stuff with him I'm thinking there might be some interest there, too.

On the ground, so to speak, one daughter and daughter's best friend. Both athletes. Both in pretty good shape. Hell, "pretty good"? That's nonsense. They're both gorgeous. Slim, curves that you notice but not nearly too much, cute in their own quirky ways, skin as smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom, and I've had occasion to test that theory and can confirm that it's true. What's not to like? Add to that brains--they're both taking AP courses and getting college-level credit for at least some of them. These are two extremely attractive young ladies. Extremely.

Right. Cowardice. What I really want to do is fuck them both. Fuck them, not make love. Fuck them. Fuck their pussies. Fuck their faces. Turn them over and fuck them doggy. Then I want to eat them until they scream. Loud. Again and again. Then I'd like to fuck my wife while she eats them. Maybe watch Julie eat her mom.

Whew. Stop, guy. Take a deep breath here.

When I get started like this I know it's not going in the right direction. With Stephanie there's a chance, not a big chance, but a chance. With Julie, no way. No way at least for the fucking. There's no way I'm going to get my cock inside her pussy. No way in hell.

So the devil on my shoulder says, "No way in her pussy, right?" I know what he's saying. She has a mouth, doesn't she? She has lips, too, right? And a tongue, if I remember correctly. Wouldn't you like to have those luscious lips wrapped around your cock? Wouldn't you like to hold her head and fuck her mouth? I mean fuck. Fuck. And then empty yourself down her throat? Well, yes I would.

OK. This is all bullshit. Pure bullshit. Time to think of something else. My spouse says she has to lead. Julie, that is. We need to let her set the pace. I can do that, I think. I really think I can, although I'm probably going to end up jumping Lee at odd moments when I can't stand being careful anymore. Good thing I have a horny wife. No kidding.

And then there's the question of Steph's parents. We had a little session with Mary and Jeff just a few days ago. Before that, my spouse and I had had a little encounter with Mary alone, made all the hotter when she told us Jeff really got turned on when she came home with another man's cum on her.

Well.

I'm sorry to say that I don't like Jeff. Not sure exactly why, although part of it might be because he's a lawyer. Part of it also might be that we don't know him that well. We've seen a lot more of Mary than we have of him. My spouse likes him, sort of, so that's a real big point in his favor, but I admit it, I'm just not warming to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.