Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 13: Mary and Jeff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Mary and Jeff - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was a while before our schedules were coordinated enough to have Stephanie and her parents, Mary and Jeff, over for the afternoon to swim and grill burgers. Mary's job required regular, although happily not too frequent, overnight trips to consult with her firm's major client in the southern part of the state. Jeff rarely had to travel, but his work schedule was irregular enough that more than once or twice a week he often had to work late. He tried always to avoid having to do that when Mary was out of town, but I guess it happened now and then.

Finally, sometime toward the middle of the summer, we settled on a Saturday afternoon. I was futzing around in the kitchen and my spouse was making hamburger patties when Julie showed up, Stephanie in tow. My spouse turned from the counter.

"Hi girls. Stephanie! Where's your folks?"

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson. They'll be over in a bit, but Julie said it was OK if I came a little earlier. Is that OK?"

"Of course it is, sweetie. Julie, are you two hungry? Want something to eat now, or will you wait until later?"

Julie dove right in.

"Well, Mom, um, we were thinking. That movie, you know, the one with vampires, just came out, and Stephanie and I were wondering if it would be OK to go to the mall and meet William and Mark there. Would that be OK?"

I looked at the girls, then at my wife. I knew what she was thinking. No kids, no problem. If Mary and Jeff were in the mood, there were possibilities. Just possibilities, never any promises, sure, but possibilities nonetheless. I cleared my throat.

"Sure, Julie. No hamburgers for you two?"

"Uh uh, Dad. Maybe we'll get something when we get home? When do we have to be back, anyway?"

"When's the movie over?"

"About 7:00, I think."

"OK. Steph, your parents will probably be ready to make it kind of an early evening. Your mom said she had to be at the airport early tomorrow for her trip. So, no later than 8:00? How does that sound?"

"Sure, Mr. Johnson."

"Sure, Dad."

"OK, then, off you go. Who's driving, anyway?"

Steph raised her hand.

"I've got Mom's car, if that's OK with you."

I looked at my Lee again. We had a rule about other kids in the car, and so far Julie hadn't gotten enough hours under her belt to be allowed anyone at all. In fact, she wasn't quite ready to solo, we thought. But we knew Stephanie had been driving longer and the mall wasn't that far away. I looked at Stephanie.

"What would your parents say, Stephanie?"

"They said it's OK if I have one friend in the car, no more, and never at night. We'll be careful, Mr. Johnson."

My spouse chimed in.

"We know, sweetie. It's OK."

"But no one else, and I mean no one, OK? No William, no Mark, right?"

"Right, Mr. Johnson. They're getting to the mall on their own, anyway."

"OK."

Julie hugged me. Steph did, too, lingering just a second or two longer than needed, I thought, although like many things I wasn't entirely certain of this one.

"Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Mom."

The girls hugged my spouse and took off to gather their stuff. We heard the front door slam a couple of minutes later. I stepped up behind Lee and brought my hands up to cup her breasts. She leaned back, holding her hamburger-covered hands out in front.

"Watch it, pal, unless you want hamburger all over your shirt."

I kissed one side of her neck, then the other. Kissed her lips when she turned her head far enough.

"It might be worth it."

"Sure, except Mary and Jeff will be here soon, and I want these burgers ready to go before then."

Practical, my spouse is, that's why I married her. Horny, too, and that's a real plus, don't kid yourself. I don't, and I've never been sorry, either.

I broke off and started carrying trays with plates and glasses out to the patio. We figured a quick swim, then something to eat, then a glass or two followed by, well, whatever we felt like doing. It was hot enough so that the umbrella over the patio table would be welcome, but not so hot that we couldn't enjoy lying out in the sun, too.

I was finishing my second trip out when the front doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I yelled to Lee.

Mary and Jeff were at the front door. They looked rested, fit, happy, if I were to judge by their smiles. Mary looked especially happy, and I wondered if perhaps they'd had a little workout before arriving. In fact, as she kissed me in greeting, I was sure of it. I turned to Jeff, shook his hand.

"You folks look good."

He laughed.

"We are. Did Steph make it over?"

"Yeah. The girls left about 30 minutes ago. Mall, movie, back by 8:00 pm, is that OK with you?"

"Yeah."

Mary spoke up.

"So, backyard to ourselves, huh?"

I looked at Jeff again. Another smile.

"You bet. Come on in. Lee's in the kitchen."

Lee had finished with the burger patties and was drying her hands when I shepherded Mary and Jeff into the kitchen. The two women kissed, once on the cheek and once on the lips. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jeff lick his lips. No doubt about where his mind was, that's for sure.

I realize I'm sounding like I don't like Jeff very much, but that isn't quite right. It's that I don't really know him. Certainly we've seen a lot of him, but it's Mary who has been over at our house more often. Jeff usually seems distant, distracted. Don't know whether that's a characteristic common to lawyers or just him personally. Anyway, after hearing Mary describe his little fantasy of screwing his cum-covered wife silly, I was thinking he and I might have quite a bit in common.

"We thought we'd have a quick swim before lunch, OK?"

My spouse, the cruise director, speaking.

Mary and Jeff were stripping. They'd worn their swimsuits over. Lee and I followed suit. The women headed for the steps at the shallow end, Jeff and I looked at each other and immediately headed for the deep end. At my "One, two, three," we launched ourselves in side-by-side cannonballs. We surfaced to a totally satisfactory amount of water splashed on the deck and two bemused women at the other end wiping their faces. Success! In fact, I was looking forward to giving them another reason to wipe their faces later on.

A high-five or two and we headed over to join the women. I was itching to get my hands on Lee, on Mary, maybe, too, but I knew I had to take it slow. This was only the second or third time we'd had Mary and Jeff over as guests, and it was the first time since we'd seen Mary at our house earlier. Also, there's something about another male in the mix. Some kind of alpha male thing, I suppose, and although I was pretty sure Jeff was earning more money than I was, the usual standard in the good old U.S. of A. for alpha male status, I was taller than he was and it looked like I probably outweighed him by 15 or 20 pounds of muscle. One thing about being my own boss, it meant I could spend whatever time I wanted to spend on working out.

And not to mention I'd already had his wife, so I was one up on him there as well.

Lee must have read some of these thoughts in my face, because she leaned over as soon as we got close.

"Easy, tiger. There's no need to start waving your dicks around to see who has the bigger one, OK?"

I grinned.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. Just cool it and let things take their course. Mary and I have been chatting. We've got some ideas, but you can't rush this."

Ideas? This was interesting.

"Such as?"

She poked me.

"You'll find out."

I splashed her and took off for the other end, Lee in pursuit. We did a couple of laps that way. I'd like to say I was well ahead of her, but that wouldn't be true. Lee was a varsity swimmer in college and she hadn't forgotten anything. Jeff and Mary watched as we did another two laps, coming in together, a dead heat.

I gestured to Mary as I caught my breath.

"OK, guys, your turn."

Mary looked at Jeff. I couldn't quite read her expression, but I was pretty sure she had something in mind. I was right.

Lee acted as starter.

"Ready, set, go!"

Jeff was well ahead of Mary at the first turn, but she didn't seem to be trying very hard to catch up. They did a second lap, and Jeff was far enough ahead of her that when he reached the shallow end of the pool and turned, Mary had stopped and was standing. My spouse and I looked at each other.

As Jeff approached, Mary stepped deftly to the side and, as he went past her, reached down and grabbed his trunks, loose enough that she succeeded in pulling them down to his knees in one swift stroke. That stopped Jeff in his tracks, but before he could say anything she stepped up close, one hand under the water, the other around his neck and kissing him, her tongue down his throat, probably.

I could see her hand moving under the water, and it was pretty clear what she was doing. I was sure of it when her hand started moving fast, her lips on Jeff, her other arm around his neck hanging onto him to beat the band. In a moment, her hand stopped and I saw Jeff shudder. She relaxed her grip a little and eased her head back, then returned to put soft kisses all over his mouth and cheeks.

She turned to us, grinning. My spouse laughed.

"Nice strategy, Mary!"

Well, that's a winning strategy, anyway, I was thinking. Jeff had a dazed expression on his face, although I doubted this was the first time Mary had pulled this trick on him.

Lee went over to Mary and gave her a hug. The two of them headed for the shallow end. When I looked again, they'd stretched out side-by-side on the grass in the sun. I moved over to Jeff, who was busy pulling his suit up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.