Watching Julie - Cover

Watching Julie

Copyright© 2012 by Bondi Beach

Chapter 11: You can let me go now--if you want to, that is

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: You can let me go now--if you want to, that is - My spouse and I like to watch other people having sex. We're not pushing anyone into anything, but there are some possibilities we'd like to explore. Heads up: there's a little mm in this story in Chapter Five, but it's clearly marked so you can skip it if you want. Some of the characters have the same names as in my other stories, but they're not the same people. I like the names, that's all. There is some overlap in themes, however. This is a fantasy. It never happened! (To me, anyway.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"It's OK, Mr. Johnson. You can let me go now."

She paused.

"If you want to, that is."

Stephanie smiled up at me. Did she know I was had one hand on her left boob? I figured she had to know, but it didn't seem to bother her.

"You bet, sweetie," I said as I released her. She looked a little disappointed. I glanced to the side. My spouse looked disappointed too, maybe. Julie, a little further away, licked her lips.

It was one of those silly accidents, nothing more. Stephanie was carrying a Diet Coke from the kitchen when she lost her footing momentarily on the wet tiles beside the pool. I happened to be right there, and I grabbed her before thinking. Steadied her, then in a rush realized where one hand was.

My spouse was staring at my swim trunks. I don't think Julie had noticed, at least not yet. I'll be honest here. I was confused about where to go next and how fast to get there and who to take with me along the way. Here's what I wasn't confused about: I wanted to take Stephanie, kiss her to within an inch of her life, and then bend her over the back of a chair and fuck her and pump her and fill her. Then I wanted to turn her back to me and let her clean my cock with her tongue, and then I wanted to fuck her again as soon as I could. That's what I was clear on.

The trouble is, exactly how am I supposed to do that with a 17-year-old girl who is a minor, who is my daughter's best friend, and who is under my care and protection while she is a guest in my house? All that is true about my spouse, too, of course. To complicate matters, my spouse and I have both enjoyed Mary, Stephanie's mom, and by "enjoyed" I mean we've really really enjoyed her. Really. So much so that earlier this year Mary left our house still covered in the cum I'd sprayed on her face and her tits.

So, I admit it. I'm no innocent here. In fact, I'm as horny as they come, and I'm getting to the point where I'm not too particular about where I plant my dick and whose lips around it, or whose pussy I'm embedded in and whose legs are wrapped around my butt while I'm doing all this. So there.

Well, this isn't really getting me anywhere, I know. There were some positive points, some signposts if you will, staring me in the face. The important one was that my spouse was just as interested as I was in getting Stephanie to writhe and wriggle and come in our hands or on our faces or, in my case, at the end of my cock. Not to mention our tongues--that, too. She was a walking fuckfest-in-waiting, that's all there was to it.

As for Julie, our daughter, well, the picture here was a little mixed.

So I was left standing there, my hand tingling from the firmness of Stephanie's boob and my cock erect, mercifully concealed I hoped by my baggy swimsuit. Stephanie went over to join Julie, and I heard whispering and giggling. I saw Julie startle and look in my direction. For myself, I figured the best thing to do was rejoin my spouse immediately, which I did. I stretched out beside her on my belly, my cock flat and still mostly erect. My spouse poked me.

"Copping feels, huh?"

I grunted.

"It's not like I was trying to, you know."

"But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

I felt my cock lurch, even if she couldn't see it. Turned my head to her. Kissed her.

"She is pretty firm."

My spouse kissed me back.

"And?"

"She has spiky nipples, too."

"So, what were you thinking?"

"That I wanted to bend her over the picnic table and fuck her right there."

I felt more than saw my spouse wriggle a little, grinding herself against her towel. She gestured with her head at the girls.

"I think she might have liked that."

"You think?"

"Look at them, pal. What do you see?"

"I don't know what to think."

My spouse laughed. Reached out and stroked my flank, then she got up on her knees and swung herself over me and settled on my butt. The next thing I knew, her hands were applying sun block to my shoulders.

"Mmph."

I twisted my head to look at her.

"Are you serious?"

She leaned down to kiss the back of my neck.

"I'm not sure about our daughter. She's interested, that's pretty clear, although I don't think she's decided whether she really wants to go much further."

Her hands dug into my shoulder blades.

"About Stephanie? There's no doubt. She's hot, she's ripe, and she's on the prowl. I'm kind of surprised she hasn't found a guy yet, but maybe she's picky. Although if that's the case, I have no idea why she's interested in you."

I blew her a raspberry. I felt her lips on my neck again. Then her tongue in my ear. I bucked up against her.

"Careful, sweetie."

She laughed.

"Oh, I'll be careful all right."

I closed my eyes while my spouse worked her way down my back. It's always the same, even if it's different each time. I think it's mostly the feel of hands on your skin. Skin on skin. Warm skin. Smooth skin. That's even more important than where those hands are, although that matters, too. The friction generates heat. Temperature and emotional and sexual. This is pretty obvious, I guess, but then I'm an obvious kind of guy.

"Check out the girls."

I looked over there. Heads together, whispering. As I watched, they looked over at us. Giggled. Then they got up, hand-in-hand, and headed for the patio door.

"Mom, Dad, we're heading inside for something to drink, OK?"

My spouse waved.

"OK, kids. We'll be out here for a while yet, I think."

I heard another giggle, then the patio door opened and closed. My spouse lifted off me.

"OK, David. Time for your front."

I flipped over. Still hard as a rock. My spouse ran her hand down my chest and over the front of my trunks.

"Why, Mr. Pirate, is that an ingot you've got there, or are you preparing to board me?"

I was so astonished I almost busted a gut laughing. My hard-on didn't go away, though.

"You'll find out, damsel."

I looked toward the house. No sign of the girls. Looked back at my spouse.

"Where are they?"

"Somewhere where they can see us, you can bet on it."

My cock got stiffer, at least that's what it felt like.

I was shivering, but not from cold. Meanwhile, my spouse had her hands on my hips and was tugging my trunks down. I lifted up and she slid them off all the way down. I popped out like a banana escaping its peel. I watched and licked my lips as my spouse lowered her head to my cock and engulfed me. I shoved up as she worked her tongue along the underside. After a minute, she stopped. I whined. She laughed.

"Where do you think our daughter is, pal?"

Huh? I didn't care. All I wanted was for her to take me back into her mouth. I whined. Or maybe I whimpered. Mouth. Wet. Warm. Cock.

"Talk to me, buddy."

"I don't know." I shoved my hips up at her, my cock seeking its home inside her warm wet mouth.

"Upstairs. I just saw the curtain move when you turned over."

"Good," I gasped.

"You like knowing she's watching, don't you."

I whined some more. Thankfully, my spouse took pity on me and swallowed me whole. I wasn't letting her go this time. I grabbed her hair and began to thrust. She held her mouth steady and let me piston in and out, and in a moment I felt it rise and come and I was filling her mouth. She coughed and swallowed once, twice as I throbbed and spurted. Finally it slowed. She swallowed once more, got up to take a swig from her Coke, and came back. I was open to everyone, wet, glistening. My spouse took me back into her mouth and cleaned me, not too hard, thank god. Then she held me, still, letting me rest and soften and shrink inside her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.