Imagine This
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Have you ever thought of something and it happened? Have you ever imagined a situation to go a certain way and it does? Well, in my case making my thoughts into reality is second nature. I will add more codes as the story progresses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification  

So imagine this; you just had dirty nasty sex with your mom and soon afterward your older brother shows up, ruining the mood. What do you do?

Brother's day (third person):

"Yes Mr. Matthews." The teacher said without even looking toward the student.

"Hey teach, I don't feel too good," the 17 yr. old boy's face looked pale, "I think I'm gonna'— blurrraaaa, (hack, cough) -puke."

"OK, Mr. Matthews, go to the nurse's office!!!" The teacher cries, steadily losing the cool he had moments ago.

The boy wobbles out of class and as soon as he turned the corner into the next hall he straightens out regaining his normal cocky swagger.

"I have got to thank Eugene for that bottle of ipecac." He pulled out the bottle of large liquid gel caps, "if it wasn't for this I would have to take that test, I totally wasn't ready for." He smiles to himself for making sure he had friends with all the extremely talented and connected people in school.

After a quick stop at the nurse's office and an ipecac cap later Chris was on his way home feeling good about his little charade.

Now Chris Matthews is the popular type, he's fit, but not because he exercised, he's just blessed with a fast metabolism, so he is thin but not lanky, skinny buff if you will. He's tall or at least the tallest one in the family (or at least the siblings, his dad is taller than him). He has darkish brown hair and light brown eyes. He is good looking and has the ability to make everyone like him.

He finally gets to his doorstep and it is 2:38. He starts to put on his sick act again and he walks into his house.

"Mom!!" (cough) "Mom, I wasn't feeling too well at school so they sent ... me ... home? " Chris looks around the house. He could tell his mom was home, her car was outside and the tv was left on, after getting screamed at for leaving lights or other electrical appliances on.

"Mom?" Chris was starting to feel a little frantic. Worried about what might've happen to his mother. After doing a thorough search downstairs he moves upstairs still frantic. The first door he opens is his brother's room...

Brother's point of view:

"Mom!?" Was all I could say ... I mean what would you do If you saw your younger brother fingering your mom and she looked like she was enjoying it.

"Oh Gwad!? Chris, look way!"

Everything is in slow motion. I can see everything, mom's bush, her tits ... Whoa mom's kind of hot I never noticed before ... Her face is red ... and Stanny is ... really calm I wonder why. Back to mom she is fucking hot ... I never really looked at her this way before ... Well not since I was 12 and saw her in a loose nightie, she was 28 at the time. Her boobs sag a little more now but not too much. They look tasty— wait I mean good ... enough to suck- hold on! This is my mother I'm talking about here, just cause- she looks like a good fuck doesn't mean I- I can't ... fuck what am I saying ... I need to stop ... Fuck it's my mom ... need to stop ... It's my mom ... fuck ... My mom need to ... My fuck ... Mom ... Fuck mom.

"I need to fuck my mom!" Did I just say that out loud? I don't even know anymore. I can't take my eyes off her body. it looks like she stop trying cover up. I can see everything her dark areolas and her thick nipples that stick out almost a full inch. I can see her pussy it looks like it's leaking with cum ... I wonder how that tastes. Oh yeah Stanny is here.

"What the fuck..." How the fuck did he get next to me already?

"It's ok bro, relax."

"You and mom?"

"Come on Chris-y, come to mommy." Mom sexily beckoned me over while positioning her legs wide open.

Despite all my mental protests I found myself next to mom. She then began loosening my pants and proceeded to take them off. Now there here I am pants at my ankles my brother helping me with my shirt and my boner hanging out of my boxers.

"Not as big as your little brother, but just as good." I couldn't believe it my little brother sported a steadily hardening seven and a half incher and by the looks of it, it might even get to eight inches and thick about three inches thick. And all I was given was a six and a half inch worm.

"It's ok bro, you can still fuck the shit out of mom with that." I don't know why that made me feel better but it was only a passing thought. I need to fuck mom, this desire keeps knocking at my core I don't know why but I'll think about it later.

Stanly's point of view:

"Whoa, that was kinda' close," Stanly thought to himself. I need to be more careful ... but it was fun. My only saving grace was that I wired everyone in my family to pause and come up with a good excuse of why I'm doing what I'm doing for times I'm caught in a compromising position. This situation was a little too much for that precautionary measure to work. It was more for eating someone else's food or masturbating in the bathroom.

"Oh!! My boys are so good to me!!" She screams as her son pistons in and out of her, his dick slick with her mother sauce and my seamen. I could see the concoction foaming around their sex.

"Oh mom, I needed this!" Chris was still in a haze resetting his way of thinking. After this I need to make him think this is a natural thing, and it's also natural to hid it form everyone except those I bring in.

"Its ok baby, just keep fucking me, fuck mommy." Wow it's hot even when I just watch. I could see my brother's cock trying hard to satisfy our mother's new found incsutal urges and with every pump mom was there to meet him with her sensual hips.

"Oh! Mommy you're making me feel so good."

"That's it baby fuck the hole you came out of." Mom was gritting her teeth as she fucked Chris harder. I was at full attention again watching the scene that happened with me just a short time ago.

"I'm such a whore!!!!!" mom screamed out in a sexual daze. Chris was really giving it to her so I should let him enjoy mom, at least until he cums, so I guess I'll go in for a blowjob.

"Ok you guys I'm coming in." I'm not even sure if they heard me but I position myself between them so mom could give me some service ... but both of them have lips...

Mom's point of view:

I can't believe what a whore I am. I just fucked my youngest son and now I'm letting my eldest have his way with me. He's going after my nipple, Oh fuck! I just remembered how he was when he was nursing...

"I'm such a whore!!!!!" this is crazy, I feel sexier, hornier even, after hearing those words coming out of my mouth. Lost in this thought I see my son's beautiful monster prick in front of me. I know what he wants so I devour as much as I can. Ohhh!!! Why does it feel so good to have my son in my mouth or in any part of me? Don't get me wrong Chris-y is good, his technic is better than his younger brother but I feel for satisfied with Stan's cock. It's not just the size, actually I kind of wish it was a little smaller. It feels like it's going rip me apart. No it's not the size I haven't felt like this about a penis since their father ... That's it I know why!!! I'm obsessing about his manhood. I'm in love with my son's cock. How could you not be in love with it, it feels so good ... hmmmm ... feeling it slide in and out of my throat around my mouth, sticking my tongue in and around his foreskin licking it clean. Others should know this feeling this wonderful adonis of a cock. So, I reluctantly remove the magnificent member out of my mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.