Imagine This
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Have you ever thought of something and it happened? Have you ever imagined a situation to go a certain way and it does? Well, in my case making my thoughts into reality is second nature. I will add more codes as the story progresses

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Size   Body Modification  

It's interesting where life takes you. An hour ago I never thought of anyone in my family as a sexual object, let alone my mother. Now I'm considering everyone in my family (and to a larger extent everyone I know) as a sexual object.

I just had a blowjob and I was already rock hard and ready for another round. My Mother had her legs wide open begging me to invade her. She was desperately trying to use her fingers as a replacement for my cock to no avail.

"Come over here honey, and help mommy with this nasty itch." She said as she put her sopping wet finger in her mouth reveling in her own taste.

That was the last straw I jumped at her like a starved animal jumping at meat. I kissed her deeply like a son never should. Pinning her down as I positioned myself for the plunge, all the while she struggled and squirmed bucking her hips wildly straining her neck trying to go in for another deep kiss.

"Calm down you wild bitch!" I screamed, which did nothing but make her even more hot and wild. I could visibly see her get wetter and wetter almost like she came just by me verbally abusing her. And with that I plunged in. the warmth was intense and knowing the heat surrounding my dick was my own mother's just intensified the feeling.

"Come on baby, fuck your slut of a mother." She said between moans. She bucked and screamed kissing me with more tongue than anything else. I could still taste her pussy juice from her lips.

In the chaos of my first time and her loss of control we found a rhythm. Her hands held me close and on occasion she would scratch my back. When she was not kissing me she was licking, biting and sucking various parts of my body. So I followed suit and started to ravish her with my own lips. The feeling of her breast on my lips was amazing, so soft ... after that I was hooked, breast were the greatest thing in the world.

"Oooo ... Fuck me baby!!"

"Fuck mom! your body is amazing."

"And it's all ... eeeehhhh ... yours ... ohhh..."

"Ohhh fuck, you're like a bitch in heat."

My mother suddenly stopped and to my dismay she got off my rod, it felt so cold. Then I saw her turn around and bend over.

"Now you can fuck me like a dog, like a fucking bitch." She looked over her shoulder giving me a come hither look. "Come on and stick your tool in mommy's doggy pussy," all the while beckoning me with her still slimy finger.

Looking at my mom's juicy ass it was like something took over me. The look of her ass, the shape of her pussy peeking between her legs together and the fact my mother was in such a submissive position I mounted her like a beast.

With carnal screams moans of pleasure and a frenzy of arms legs and body juice. I came the hardest I have ever came in my entire life and my mom spasmed for the umpteenth that day.

After we caught our breath my mom held me like she did when she was still my "mom" so I think my mom was still in there somewhere. I started to imagine her acting a little more like my real mom, but she would only pull it out when people that didn't know this secret, like our family and company ... and when I really need a mom. It's a bit hotter to fuck my mom and not a just complete and slut. And plus doing this every time we fucked would tire me out.

"I didn't know my mother was such a slut whore," I said trying to test the water.

"Only for my baby ... and watch your mouth, " she said as she tried to straighten out her just-fucked-hair, "I'm still your mother." she said coming in for another intense kiss.

I began to rub her furry mound, "I need to get rid of that hair later..." I thought to myself " ... and all of her body hair while I'm at it." In the middle of that thought I slipped in a finger.

"Mmmmmm ... that's nice son."

"Mom!!!"

We both looked up, and there standing in the doorway was my brother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.