These Girls Can Play
Chapter 10: Janell

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Janell - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

If Janell felt that she was on the spot, she didn't show it to Bob. After Chelly and Heather had moved on towards the bedrooms, Jan stood up and took the wine glasses that had been left to the kitchen and set them on the counter.

She thought to herself, "What the hell am I thinking? Why do I want to be with this man? I can't believe I'm doing this. I know what I want, but can I go through with it? Would he really stop if I asked him to? I'm so damned confused."

Jan was a tight bundle of nerves. She knew what she wanted to do but hadn't convinced herself that she could do it yet. She had tried to tell Heather but her excuses were pretty lame. She knew that for some reason she loved Bob, a lot.

It was partly that internal conflict that made her so nervous. She had never had any feelings for a male until Bob. Both Heather and Chelly told her that he was a fantastic lover and was so gentle that he was like another woman, but had something that a woman couldn't give. She wanted to feel that, but she was a little frightened about the act itself.

She didn't have a hymen, which had been taken care of years ago. She had put things inside of her that were as big as the average man was supposed to be, so she really wasn't worried about that.

Screaming silently to herself, she asked, "What am I afraid of? Am I afraid that I'll start liking guys? Not going to happen because this is the only man I trust, or have ever trusted."

Taking a deep breath, she walked back out and returned to Bob in the playroom.

With a nervous smile, she held out her arms inviting him to stand with her and when he did she wrapped herself around him tightly. Bob held her to his chest gently, knowing that this was a "moment of truth" for her, whatever she was considering.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers kissing him softly. She allowed the kiss to become much more intense the longer she held it. When she pulled back from him, she put her hands on the sides of his face, looked into his eyes, and whispered, "Take me to bed Bobby, please?"

"If that's what you want Janell, it will be my honor," he whispered in return.

She just nodded her head and started pulling him towards the master suite that he and Heather usually shared.

Bob closed the door behind them, which was the "Do Not Disturb" signal. He turned and with a warm smile he faced her. She was looking at him with doe's eyes, and the doe looked like she was in fight or flight mode. He held out his arms inviting her to a hug.

She ran to him throwing her arms around his neck and burying her face in his chest, but she didn't run away. She held him tightly until her breathing returned to normal. This breathing was stress induced, and he could tell.

Bob moved is face towards the side of her head that was not plastered against his chest and began to give her little butterfly kisses everywhere he could reach. After a few minutes she let out a very heavy sigh and her body seemed to relax around him.

It was at that moment Janell knew, as nervous as she was; she was going to go through with this thing. She knew Bob wouldn't do anything to hurt her, nor would he do anything if she wanted to stop even though she thought that there would come a point when stopping wouldn't be fair to him.

She felt a warmth deep in her belly and for the first time in her life, her pussy itched for a man, she understood what Chelly was talking about. She could tell that her pussy was getting wet already and that her nipples were standing at attention demanding some.

What did she feel? She wasn't sure. Fear? Maybe just a little. Nervous? Oh yeah. Ready? Yes, she was very ready. Willing? Yes, she was willing. Excited? Extremely. All of these things were zipping around Janell's brain like it was running six or seven sprint races at the same time.

She wasn't sure how she was going to reconcile this feeling with her sexuality. She did want women. She was curious about this man, but it's the first time she's ever felt this kind of desire for a man.

Technically she was still a virgin, but she'd already had all kinds of implements inside her vagina. She had no worry about any pain, she knew what it felt like when she put those rubber things in, and knew it was at times uncomfortable for a short time. Chelly had one of those long double-headed things and when they were doing it with each other it was incredible. It was a wonderful feeling. Was this going to be as wonderful?

Then she chuckled to herself as she brought up a picture of a woman with a strap on. If you're going to do that just fuck a guy for christ sake. It would be interesting with Bob because men aren't supposed to know a lot of those special spots on a woman's body, but both Chelly and Heather have told her that he not only knows them, but uses them very well. She was looking forward to that.

When she really got down to the bottom line, what she really wanted to feel is a real cock. Unlike other lesbians, she didn't find that thought revolting. She found it exciting. Was she not a real lesbian? She'd never considered the difference between bi-sexual and lesbian, but now she was meeting it head on, face to face, cock to pussy. Would it be ok to "not be a lesbian?" It's all she's ever known. I guess she wouldn't know until it happened, but she knew if she let it happen then by "definition" she wasn't a real lesbian anymore. Could she live with bi-sexual? She thought to herself, "I'm about to find out, and bi-sexual doesn't mean she doesn't like girls anymore, only that she has tried and perhaps wants a man, this man, again. The other three are all bi-sexual woman and they've survived."

She laughed out loud, and looking into Bob's eyes longingly said, "I'm so confused."

"We'll work through it, Sweetie. If nothing happens tonight, there's always some other opportunity. I've already told you that stopping will not affect how I feel about you in any way. I'm truly honored that you would choose me, and you can bet that I will do everything I can not to let you down!"

"I know Bob. My brain is in a whirl of conflicts and confusion. The only things that I know for sure, without any doubt at all, is that I love you very much and I want to get into the bed with you naked." Then with a grin, "What happens after that is kind of in the gray area at the moment, so I guess you'll have to bring out the color."

"Sweetie, you can count on me doing the very best I can for you! I recognize your sexuality and the fact that this may be nothing more than experimentation for you, but that is quite all right."

She looked at him and with a serious look and tone, "This is about love Bobby, I wouldn't 'experiment' with someone else's emotions or feelings. I want to express to you my love, and I want to feel you express your love for me. I've never felt love for a man before you, but I know that I love you, there's no doubt in my mind."

With a grin, "How far that will go is anyone's guess at the moment."

He nodded with a smile then asked her softly, "I need a shower sweetheart, would you like to join me?"

Janell looked at him and with a chuckle, "You need a shower? I've been beating those drums all day, I need a shower!"

They both laughed at that and moved through the door to the shower room. Bob turned on the water, and then looking at Janell asked, "How do you like it? Hot? Warm?" With a smile, "I ain't doin' cold!"

"Hot side of warm would be ok with me," she said as she began to shyly unbutton her shirt.

He adjusted the knobs then turned to face her as the shirt was dropped to the floor. He began by pulling the shirt over his head under the careful scrutiny of Janell's beautiful blue eyes.

They both dropped their pants at the same time kicking them into the pile in the corner. He approached her slowly, lowered his head, and softly kissed her.

Gazing into her eyes he dropped his boxers to the floor and kicked them away to join the others. While he was eliminating his undies, she pulled the sports bra she wears while playing over her head releasing her breasts, which caused her nipples to instantly extend as if to shout, "Free! We're free!"

Bob checked the temperature of the water finding it perfect. He looked to Janell who, with a fearful shy look on her face, pushed her fingers into the elastic holding her pale yellow panties in place and began lowering them.

The two of them didn't lose eye contact during the whole time, so when they hit the floor and she kicked them away she smiled at him, waiting.

Bob let his eyes move on her body and as they did his smile became brighter, and when their eyes met again, he saw a very nervous young woman in front of him. He took the two steps that separated them and placed his hands on her hips, and still maintaining eye contact whispered, "You're an extremely beautiful young woman Janell."

Her look immediately relaxed and her smile widened. Her eyes still showed a shy young lady, but she raised her arms wrapping them around his neck and moved her face upwards to meet his. While their kiss progressed she began moving her body towards his, immediately running into his erect penis. She broke the kiss abruptly and let out a quick, "Eek", then covered her mouth with a hand while she began to blush hotly.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what honey?" he asked.

"I didn't mean to be so surprised. I've never felt a live one before and it startled me," she said with a grin.

"It's ok Jan. Take things at your own speed. If you want me to do anything just let me know."

Still looking him in the eyes, she let out a quick chuckle, "I finally saw a real live one for the first time just a minute ago."

"Ha. That's ok Sweetie, I figured we'd expose ourselves getting in the shower unless we decided to do our laundry at the same time."

She shyly looked at him with a smile and commented, "One of the reasons I love you so much is you don't make a big deal out of 'things' like most guys would. With most guys that I've heard about, they'd already be groping me trying to stick that thing between my legs."

"You haven't told me it's ok to do that Jan. I don't presume that you want that, so..."

"That's what I mean Bobby," she interrupted softly. "You don't assume just because we're naked the next logical step is doin' the 'wild thing'. It's one of the things that makes me love you and WANT to do that 'wild thing', the horizontal bop, with you," she added with a big smile. "I think it still scares me, but not like it would have a few months ago."

He gave her a warm peck on the lips and said, "We'll just play it by ear honey. If we're going to do that, it'll happen eventually and I'm not in any rush. There are a whole lot of things I want to do before we even get close to having to decide about 'the wild thing'."

She giggled at him, and holding his hand, pulled him gently into the shower.

She took the soap in her hands after a spinning first rinse, and looking him in the eyes, asked, "May I?"

"Absolutely my dear. Scrub away, lord knows I need it!"

With a chuckle she started to soap at his shoulders, working her way down to his feet avoiding his rigid rod and the bag of sperm filled balls below it. She spun him around and worked up the backside and when she reached his shoulders and neck she spun him around again. Once again making eye contact, she slowly dropped to her knees in front of him and began gently washing the rod in front of her face. She moved it up, she moved it down and she moved it side to side taking in every silly millimeter. Gently holding his balls in one hand, seemingly weighing the contents, she stroked his penis very slowly.

"Oh, Janell," gasped Bob.

She moved her hands away quickly bringing another moan, but the second was a moan of frustration.

"Did I hurt you Bobby? God, I'm sorry," she quickly said finding eye contact again.

"Oh no, Baby. I was enjoying the feeling," he said softly, meeting her eyes with a smile.

"Oh ok, can I do it some more?" she asked.

"By all means, please do."

Then carefully taking hold again, she began her exploration.

"You can hold it a little harder Jan, but you were perfect on my balls. You don't want to squeeze them too tight."

She looked up at him again, and finding a smile and short nods she continued with what she was doing.

She had taken a good hold this time and was slowly jacking Bob towards a great spurt, but thought he'd warn her first.

"Hon, if you keep that up like you're doing I'm going to come."

"Really?" she asked with some excitement. "Wow. Should I do that?"

"That depends, Sweetie. If I come now, it will take me a bit longer to do that again next time."

Releasing her hands gently, she noted, "Maybe I should save it for later."

Before she stood back up, she looked at his cock one more time than pursed her lips, kissed the very end gently, and said smiling, "I'll see you a little later."

Bob let out a groan when her lips touched him, then he heard her talking before she slowly made her way back up his body, kissing his chest and breasts on the way. When she was fully upright she raised her face to his and with her arms around his neck and her hands gently finger combing his hair, pulled him down for a long, soft, tender, kiss that, without any doubt, said very clearly, "fuck me".

When she pulled away from the kiss, she backed away slightly and handed Bob the soap saying, "Your turn."

She stood kind of stiffly with her arms at her side, her nervous eyes watching him as he soaped his hands and brought them to her shoulders to begin exploring her body in the guise of washing.

When his hands didn't go immediately to her breasts or between her legs, she relaxed noticeably, brought her hands up to his hips, and gently held him while he worked on her neck, shoulders and down her arms. There was almost disappointment in her eyes when he soaped down her sides and abdomen but avoided her waiting mounds.

The water was rinsing her as fast as he could wash, so as he moved his hands down her sides and over her ovaries he leaned down and kissed her neck and shoulders lightly. With the touch of his lips she pulled his hips to hers causing his stiffness to wedge itself between her legs, the top rubbing softly on her vulva and making some preliminary contact with her clitoris.

When his cock made contact with the little sentry, she let out a loud moan, and shuddered in his hands. He wrapped his arms around the back of her washing the backside as he went.

He felt her hips begin a very slight back and forth motion moving the hard little nubbin along the top of his stiff penis. She was looking him in the eyes and he could see the smoky desire coming with her panting.

He pushed away gently, allowing her moan of frustration, and began to lower himself to his knees where he would wash her lower body. Starting with the tops of her thighs he ran his hands softly down to her feet washing her toes, then back upwards over her calves and the back of her thighs. Once he'd finished with her legs and thighs, he gently stroked her ass, softly caressing her pert buns bringing a moan while her hands moved back to his hair.

As he washed her butt, she had pushed his head gently against her nude mound, again making slight movements back and forth. Now it was his nose that was making contact with the guard, who was peeking out from his post to see what it was causing such pleasurable sensations.

Her moans became a little more pronounced when he wiggled his face. It also caused her to move her feet apart giving him more access to her smooth vulva. He reveled in her arousal and gently moved his tongue from as far in the rear as he could reach to the front just stopping at her clit, circling with the tip ever so softly.

Her hands were getting much more insistent the more he used his tongue on her, and her feet got further apart while she bent her knees slightly to increase the area he could reach.

"Oh god Bob, that's the spot. Oh yes ... please touch me there."

He pulled with his hands to push his face into her sex, moving his tongue to the top of her button and licking side to side. It was the side-to-side motion that pushed Janell over the precipice and into her first orgasm of the evening. Bob planned on her having many more.

He held her firmly when her body started to collapse a little. Her knees were letting her down, so he made sure that he held her upright while continuing his licking motions.

He kept his tongue darting in time with her breathing, causing Jan's climax to extend for quite some time before she pushed his face away gasping, "Stop. Please. It's too sensitive right now."

As he had promised, he immediately stopped with his tongue and kissed around the edges of her mound and upward towards the dual mounds he had avoided washing on the way down.

She was holding on to his shoulders to maintain her balance as he moved upwards to bring his face close to hers kissing her softly. She took it to the extreme pressing her lips against his forcefully and darting her tongue into his mouth in an attempt to coax his out. Once in position, she began to suck on his tongue like it was a little cock, all the while moaning and pressing her body against his with as much pressure as she could muster. His hands never left her hips helping her to maintain a standing position.

When she released her kiss, she put her head on his chest still gasping trying to get her breathing back to normal. "Oh god. I've never come like that before, what did you do to me?"

He pushed her face away momentarily and making solid eye contact whispered, "Nothing I don't do with every woman, Honey. I plan on doing that some more a little later," causing her eyes to grow in surprise, "Baby, I love eating a woman and you, my dear, are delicious."

She shuddered a little but her breathing was returning to where it normally was, so when she put her arms around his neck he released her hips gently to make sure she could stand, then he pulled back just a little to soap up his hands moving them to her breastbone sliding them down to the twin peaks he had avoided during his initial pass.

He very gently took her breasts in his hands, softly caressing all around them, top and bottom. He moved his hands over the tops catching her nipples in between two fingers and rubbing each up and down a few times bringing her hands down from his hair to around his neck again. She let out a loud moan, her body stiffening, twitching uncontrollably, while she pulled herself to him firmly and with a shudder began a fairly loud jump over the edge to a second orgasm.

He held her tightly while she shook through, once again pressing her mound against his hardened rod using the top to massage her clit. As she came down from this climax, her breathing began to make the sounds of purring.

Patiently waiting for her to "return", he held her tight giving light kisses and whispering in to her ear how much he loved her and how good she felt in his arms.

When her breathing returned to almost normal, he made sure there was enough of a space between them that any soap still on the skin would be rinsed off. Her eyes met his with a desire that was hard to fathom. She reached over to turn off the water, keeping one arm around him for balance. They stepped out and took towels to softly dry each other.

He allowed her to pull him in the direction she wanted, and both fell on to the bed side by side. He turned over to one side so that he could look at her, and found her gazing at him with that shy smile. She had rolled on to her back in anticipation, but he didn't just crawl all over her to press on.

She was a little taken aback by the patience of this man. Everything she'd ever heard from other women was that "the guy" was always hot to trot and would just jump on and ride as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Some of the women spoke of slowing him down to get some level of pleasure out of it herself before he just shot his wad and went to sleep. It' didn't sound like a whole lot of fun to her, so when Bob patiently only rolled up onto his side, put his arm across her tummy and didn't immediately begin groping and poking, she wasn't quite sure what to think, though both Heather and Michelle had told her he was going to take her very slowly.

He continued to gaze into her beautiful blue eyes lowering his face to hers every so often to give her a soft loving kiss. The hand he'd thrown over her abdomen was lightly caressing the skin in those areas that men aren't supposed to know about. He watched her eyes waiting for some of the "nervous" to go away. He knew she was going to be nervous the entire time but he wanted to reduce it to a "dull roar" so that she could enjoy feeling what he was doing with her body.

"I don't know what to do," she said quietly. "I've never been in bed with a man like this."

"Well sweetheart, this is all about you, and I want you to come away from this with a good feeling, so why don't you start by telling me what float's your boat."

She looked at him with a quizzical twist, "Floats my boat? What do you me ... Ahhh. Ok, I get it."

Janell thought to herself, "How do you tell a man how to do something that only a woman can really comprehend? What he's doing feels absolutely wonderful and that orgasm in the shower was incredibly intense, but..."

"Well, probably what floats every girls boat," she said softly.

"Baby, you have been making love with women," he noted which caused her to begin blushing brightly. "Jan, there is no possible way that I can give you the same as another woman, many men don't seem to get that. All we can do is the best we can, and what we're told by our lover."

She gave him a loving smile and let out another heavy sigh.

"You tell me what you want, and where you want to go, and we'll work on that. Ok?"

She nodded, and then shyly asked, "Kiss me."

Bob leaned over to her face and gently put his lips on hers, starting a soft kiss. She returned his kiss, hungrily licking his lower lip and searching for his tongue. When she found it there emitted a short but sweet moan from Janell's throat.

Her arms wrapped around him tightly while she devoured his lips and tongue. When she released him and let her head fall back on to the bed, she met his eyes with a hunger that hadn't been there earlier.

"Love me," she murmured faintly. "Love me like you would love any other woman. I want to understand the feelings of a man, and the differences."

"I think I want to feel the fullness of you, but I'm still a little frightened," she whispered to him softly. "Just Love me, Bob."

He lowered his lips to hers to give her a momentary kiss, and then looking into her eyes softly said, "I will do that Jan, without hesitation or reservation, but you need to stop me if I go too far too fast."

Janell turned and rose up onto her knees and leaned in to begin caressing him softly. Her eyes were darting everywhere, his eyes, his chest, and the headboard above his head. She wasn't sure she understood the emotions that were being hormonally driven through her body. She's never been attracted to a man, until this one, and it was a love for him, a curious attraction more than anything else, but a deepening love, so she just decided to go with it.

Bob watched her face while she was moving around him. There were so many mixed emotions he wasn't sure what was the most intense. He would allow her to take things as far as she wanted at her own speed. He wasn't going to push anything.

Janell's hands continued to softly touch and caress him. He closed his eyes and just felt what her hands were doing. It felt so good to be explored by this beautiful young woman.

Her hands came up to the top of his head and gently moved down the side of his face to his shoulders, arms then on to his breasts. She stopped for a moment, tweaking his nipples tenderly.

She whispered, "I didn't know a man's nipples would do the same as mine until the shower." Then she lowered her face to take one in her mouth, licking, kissing, and sucking. He heard a soft, "Mmmmmmmm," from her while she switched back and forth between them.

Her hands began to move again, downwards over his abdomen skirting his pubic hair while gently feeling the tops and insides of his thighs. Her exploration went all the way to his toes, and then began a return.

He could hear her breathing become more rapid the closer her hands came to his stiff penis. He could almost see the look of curiosity on her face, and then decided to open his eyes and watch for himself.

Her hands were circling the base of his cock, and when he opened his eyes, hers met them. He let his pair smile at hers, and as he did, once again she moved her hand slowly up the shaft to the top of his raging hardon. Her eyes left his to look at what her hands were doing.

"I'm not hurting you am I Bobby?" she asked again, afraid being dry would cause discomfort.

"No Jan, you have very soft and light hands. Are you exploring me the same you would a woman?"

Blushing she nodded her head and said, "Yeah, I like to feel my lovers skin. I enjoy when they do the same."

"Am I doing alright?"

"You're doing just fine Sweetie, explore till your heart's content. I'm very much looking forward to exploring you."

She gently stroked him, blushing at his desire to explore her body, but was looking forward to the feel of his hands. Both Heather and Michelle had told her that he was very soft and gentle, so she had fairly high expectations.

She continued to gently caress his body for more than thirty minutes, going over most areas at least twice. She seemed especially fascinated by his balls and penis handling them once again, very gently and lovingly.

She lowered her lips to his hard penis and kissed it gently once more. She looked at it curiously, and then lowered her head again and while kissing him began to use her tongue around the tip licking softly. She looked upwards to make eye contact with him to see if he was ok with what she was doing.

He noted the sparkle in her eyes and let out a soft moan letting her know she was doing just fine, thank you very much.

Looking into his eyes, she opened her mouth a little letting him slide in while moving her tongue around gently. When she had the entire bulbous end of his cock in her mouth she began to turn her head back and forth, moving her tongue with it, then began bobbing her head taking about an inch into her mouth at a time.

Still looking up at him, she pulled his cock out of her mouth with a light "pop" and with a grin asked, "Am I doing it right Bobby? I've heard girls talk about doing this with a man and I couldn't imagine it, but seeing it here so stiff and all, I couldn't help it." Then blushing brightly admitted, "I watched Hey and Chelly do this to you one night and it looked ... I don't know ... I guess, kind of cool. I just want to make sure I'm doing it right so I don't hurt you."

"You're doing great Jan. It feels wonderful," Bob gasped out. "If you keep it up though, I'm going to shoot in your mouth, and you might not appreciate that."

She looked at him curiously and whispered, "I know. The girls I heard said they let the guy come in her mouth and then swallowed it. I saw Hey and Chelly do that too."

Then blushing a little, "Hey said you tasted good. Chelly did too, but I'm kind of not sure."

"That's ok, Sweetie. I'll tell you what, when I'm about to do that, I'll warn you and you can decide what you want to do. Does that sound ok?"

"Yeah, I think that's ok."

"Remember, if I come in your mouth it'll take a lot longer for me to come again later if you want to go the distance."

She gave him an evil smile, "Yeah, I thought about that too. Both Hey and Chell said it's really nice when you last a long time inside them. I want to do it Bobby, but I'm still a little scared."

"That's ok Baby, like me coming in your mouth, we'll worry about that when we get there. If you have reservations or hesitations, we just won't do it, okay?"

She let go of a heavy sigh, and nodded her head with a huge smile. She knew she wanted to do the whole megillah, but wasn't sure if she would chicken out or not. He was willing to let her decide while he was "foaming at the mouth", she thought with a slight chuckle. Guys just didn't think like that.

She continued to look into his eyes with deep love, lowering her mouth to his cock once again. Taking the head in once again and moving her tongue constantly she put her hand down below her face to control how much she would take into her mouth, but she started moving it up and down at the same time not knowing that it would cause the explosion he had described earlier.

Her head bobbed up and down while she licked around and strokedhim off causing that itchy feeling in Bob's balls telling him that movement was imminent. He looked down at her working on his dick like she had done it a hundred times and looked like she was really enjoying it as well.

"Honey, I'm about to blow," he gasped his warning.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.