These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 8: The Ranch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Ranch - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Heather and Bob awoke early, so they gently exited the bed without disturbing the others, showered quietly and got dressed. They left a short note telling the others where to find them once they got up and dressed. Then they went out for coffee while the other three girls slept on.

In the elevator on the way down, Heather took Bob's arm and put her head close to his shoulder. She looked up at him with a big smile and let out a heavy sigh.

They stepped out of the elevator and headed towards the restaurant. Heather, still attached to Bob's arm whispered, "Thank you Honey."

"Uhh ... You're welcome Heather", with a questioning look on his face.

She giggled quietly at his lack of understanding. "Thank you for making Chelly's dream happen, Baby. She was so happy last night when I came in. I'm really sorry I disturbed you, but she was making some weird sounds."

"Yeah, she's a noisy one," Bob laughed. "I don't have a problem with the invasion, Sweetie. I know you were only looking after one of your little sisters."

Heather smiled, and nodded her head. "I know you'd never hurt any of us on purpose, it just sounded strange."

They found a bench seat right outside the door so that if any of the others showed up they'd see them before they got to the restaurant. The conversation continued. "She hadn't expected you to give her the opportunity quite so soon, Hey. She figured it would be a few months before you were comfortable with our relationship."

Heather chuckled, "Yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise. Spontaneity makes the experience just that much better. I know she wanted you badly Bobby. We talked about it at great length over the last couple years."

"She said that it might have been nothing but lust or as Judy said, 'she just wanted her pussy stuffed'."

Heather's head snapped around with a huge grin, "She told you that?"

Bob nodded with a light chuckle, "Yeah, she was telling me how she knew what she did was the right thing."

"That's so funny, I remember when Judy said that to her. I thought Chelly was going to shit her pants, but later when we talked about it she admitted that 'mom might be right'."

"Well, It doesn't matter anymore; She got stuffed last night," Bob said laughing.

Heather looked at him with warm sexy eyes, "That's what I wanted you to do," she said smiling, "I'm secure enough with you that I don't have any worries about you loving any of the four of us."

"Hey, you know that you are the woman that I want," Bob said.

"Oh yeah, I don't doubt your love for me Honey. I hope you don't doubt my love for you," she said noting that he shook his head. No doubt in his mind.

"I hope Janell will truly consider my offer. I know she'll always want to be with girls, but I also know she is very curious about the feelings we all get for a man. She says that since you have been here she gets similar feelings to what we describe, like she gets when she's looking at a prospective lady lover. Unlike most lesbians I've ever met, she is not revolted by the thought of a penis filling her. She's even expressed a strong desire to have at least one baby."

Bob was shocked, "You're kidding?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Like most women, she has this inner desire to reproduce and has said to me that she won't feel truly complete until she gives birth. I also know she doesn't want the baby conceived artificially, which means she's going to have to fuck a man sooner or later."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, but like I said last night, it has to be her choice. I don't want anyone pressuring her, or any of you, for that matter, to do something she's not ready for or doesn't really want to do, but will do it because she feels obligated."

"None of us would do that to her Bob. We love Janell and we respect and accept her sexuality and we know that you do too."

Bob nodded and said, "Yeah, her sexuality has nothing to do with how she beats those drums into submission. I'm a typical male though, and when I look at her I just think, 'what a waste'. It's not and that's really a sexist statement, but my god Hey, Jan is an incredibly beautiful young woman."

"Ha. Yes she is, isn't she? Trust me baby, I see it too."

"Without a doubt!"

"She's already said that she feels safe around you, that you won't try to force or coerce her into anything," Heather conveyed to him softly. "I really think part of her aversion to guys is that she has seen that so many of 'us' are used, abused, then tossed aside by men. I think she is terrified of making any kind of commitment to a man, then being dumped and left alone."

"Yup, men are pigs, and every woman needs to know that," Bob said.

Laughing, Heather responded, "You are soooo right about that! Jan saw both Chelly and me give up our virginities to someone we thought we were in love with only to be nothing more than a conquest. Both of our 'guys' dropped us within a week of us giving it up, that's why I said I'd only done it twice and that it was a big mistake. I'm not sure, but Chelly may have only done it once before last night with you. But yeah, men are definitely pigs."

Bob nodded to her, then seriously added, "We're born that way Sweetie. A man's wiring is totally different than a woman's and someday everyone will figure that out."

Heather looked at him with interest, "So true."

"A man's wiring," Bob continued, "Is very primitive, very primal. Get it up, stick it in, shoot it off, roll over and go to sleep. Period. Women need to understand that when the guy is done and rolls over to go to sleep it's not a personal rejection of her needs, he's just not programmed to take care of a woman's needs, only to breed. I think he's lacking consideration, but again, it's essentially primal."

Heather nodded quietly.

"Some men, you're welcome, have been 'trained' and rewired, but it takes a patient woman to do it. A guy isn't going to rewire on his own; he doesn't really know how. It's up to 'his' woman to teach him what she needs and wants, and then don't let him get away with the primal shit anymore. My basic rule, for me, is that 'my woman' has to come at least once and hopefully more before I can even consider it. I can totally understand bi-sexual women like you four. Most prefer girls because the only way to get the kind of intimacy they want or need in a lover is for that lover to be a female. I certainly recognize that, and I've worked really hard to change my wiring."

"You can say that again," Heather murmured.

"To be completely honest with you, I get as much pleasure out of making a woman come as I do coming myself. It's a different pleasure, but it's still a complete pleasure nonetheless. I actually had a very beautiful lesbian teach me to make love to a woman without intercourse. Granted her SO, who was bi, would usually be there to take care of me, but sometimes Terese and I would just cuddle with each other. I was very satisfied with ensuring that she was satisfied. I have an old friend that was in a very similar situation and feels the same way."

Heather looked at him with some skepticism, "You certainly do satisfy a woman, and maybe it's because I'm a woman, but it's hard for me to fathom a man making love to a woman without screwing her."

Bob chuckled at her comment; "It's not a natural thing for a man, I'll give you that, Hey. Interestingly, to make up for not allowing intercourse, Terese learned to give a blowjob. She found that she actually enjoyed it even though it was a male appendage, and in enjoying it she certainly excelled."

Heather began to laugh, "Did she let you come in her mouth?"

"Actually, yes. She loved the taste. She wouldn't consider it in her pussy under any circumstances, but would gobble it up when she could."

They both laughed, and started to get ready to go into the restaurant. "Heather, if Jan talks to you, tell her about what I just told you. As long as you're good with us bedding together, I will happily make love to her without intercourse."

"Oh no Bob, she's going to want the whole salami. Remember, she wants to have a baby at some point so you're liable to be a daddy for her. I don't think you have to be concerned about that, but I will bring it up if she wants to talk about it."

"I also want Chelly to know that I'm very willing to share you with her, pretty much equally."

"Huh?" Bob gasped.

"Yeah. I've thought a lot about it since she did what she did Bob; it was so selfless, so Karmic. I trust in your love, as I hope you trust in mine. I could not ever be jealous of Chelly, quite the contrary, I would encourage her to share with me. I love you Bob, very intensely. You are my man. What I'm saying is that if Chelly wants you to be her man too, I'm good with that. Trust me, it doesn't mean I would love you any less. You're stuck with me big fella, and if I have anything to say about it, it's going to be for life!"

Bob smiled at her and whispered, "I think I'd like that Hey. You know how I feel about Chelly and that will never diminish. My love for you will never diminish either, and to be able to love both of you in the same way would be incredible to me, talk about a fantasy come true. If push ever came to shove though, YOU are my woman! That will never change."

They stood up, stretched and walked into the restaurant, Heather changing up the subject and with a big smile, said out of the blue, "I like the name, it fits and it's catchy. The logo will work masterfully, and we can call the studios something like 'The Girls Playground'."

Bob looked at her with a smile, "I like that! If the others agree then I'll have a special sign made to put over the entrance. Instead of studio #1 we can call it 'girls playroom #1', or better just 'playroom #1'."

Heather smiled as they walked into the eatery and waited to be seated. Bob let the hostess know that there would be 3 more joining us at some point, so we'd need space for them as well, then ordered coffee for both he and Heather.

About 20 minutes later they were casually chatting away when the other three girls bounced up to the table to join them.

"G'mornin' ladies," Bob said with a smile, "Coffee?"

All three nodded their heads. The waitress was on top of things and was already right there behind them having noticed the others come in.

"Three more coffees, and I'll bring the pot for a refill on the first two," she said with a smile. She made eye contact with Bob wondering what the hell was going on, but didn't say anything.

With a huge grin Chelly asked, "Did you see the way she looked at you Bob"?

Being a guy, of course Bob hadn't seen, but three of the four girls had so they decided to have some fun with it.

When the unsuspecting waitress was heading back to the table with cups and coffee pot in hand, the girls went into their "routine".

Jan started it, "Oh come on Bobby, it's my turn tonight."

Then Heather, "Chelly got him last night Jan, but he's my man. You guys will just have to wait your turn."

The look they were getting from their waitress was priceless. It was blatantly obvious that the four foxes were with the guy, but now they're discussing who gets him next. The tall blonde he came in with seems to be "girlfriend", but with the actions of the other three it's hard to tell.

They were in one of those "U" shaped booths so when the others arrived, Jan slid in next to Bob and once it was decided they were going to play "mind fuck" with the waitress, Jan slid in even closer to Bob grasping on to his arm and laying her head on his shoulder.

Heather looked over at Janell and threw out that lower lip to pout. "Jan, he's my man, when do I get a turn?" Everyone at the table somehow kept a very straight face.

The girl almost poured coffee on the table she was so engrossed with the conversation. She looked from one girl to the next, and then at Bob while he just sat with a dumb look on his face.

Now it was Jan's turn to pout. Damn, they were all good at that one. "Heather, he may be yours but I haven't had my turn yet."

Then came the kicker from Chelly, "Get over it Jan, we all know you prefer girls. Heather shares him with the rest of us and now you want a piece too?"

That's when the whole charade broke down because Maryanne and Heather began to laugh.

To her credit, the very confused woman stood there after pouring all the coffee and whipped out her order pad and asked if they were all ready to order. Then with an evil grin she asked, "Where do I get in line?"

Heather chuckled, "He really does belong to me. We were just having fun with you after the look we saw at first, like 'What the hell is all of this'."

"Ahhh, now I get it, but what's the deal? In this city, one never knows."

"Oh, he's our bass player," injected Maryanne. Bob just nodded his head.

"Oh, ok. I couldn't figure out why four young women would be hanging around with one guy, unless he was hung like a horse," she said giving a little of the 'hard time' back to them.

Chelly chuckled and decided to put it to rest, "Yeah, he's our bass player, but we all love him and Heather does share. Well, except for Jan. She really does prefer girls, but as you can see there are three others to choose from."

The waitress just shook her head and laughed while walking away with their orders. They were sure that she was wondering what was real and what wasn't.

Bob had learned that the girls were all very good actresses and had pulled it off masterfully. He just chuckled, shaking his head, and looking at each of them around the table. "Amazing," is all he could say.

All the girls giggled at him, but behaved themselves the rest of the time they were there.


Consuming a hearty breakfast and partaking of a long round of good conversation, they retired back to their suites. After a mass shower, and a very good game of grope&grabass, where, of course, Bob came out the winner. How could he lose? He was in the shower with four gorgeous women. When they were all finished, dried and dressed, they packed up their things and made ready to head out.

After checking out, they were met downstairs by the limo driver. Bob had already decided that the limo would take them to Willits. He decided to leave the chopper at the airport, it wasn't going anywhere from there, and he didn't need this one at the ranch, so it would be convenient when they came back to the airport in a few weeks.

He'd decided that he could take them out in one of the smaller birds if they wanted to see the lay of the land a bit better. He had learned to be very careful flying around the area though, because as Maryanne had noted, this was one of the prime marijuana growing regions in California. Most of the big plots were camouflaged and nearly invisible from the air. They were also usually guarded by armed "security" that didn't take kindly to over flights seeing as how that's where most of the raids came from. In their mind, anyone that flew over them was potentially hostile and there was more than one report of bullet holes in airplanes or helicopters.

The law didn't pursue them all that vigorously unless forced by the federales. The pot crop was a large part of the local economy so when one of the growers wanted a new car, he paid cash and bought it locally. When they needed groceries they went to the local market and picked up what they needed, so they put a lot of the income they were making into the local economy. I guess the only real downside to the whole economic scenario is that they weren't paying taxes on the income. Well some were, but that was more a money laundering effort than civic minded contributions.

It's obvious that the lessons of prohibition weren't learned very well, because what happened then is happening now. Criminals are taking advantage of supply and demand economics the same way the bootleggers and the Mob took advantage of it during the dry years. Want the crime to lessen? The solution is obvious.

He hadn't smoked any weed for a few years. He smiled inwardly saying to himself, "Don't need it."

He did have a good internal chuckle recalling a conversation he'd had with his father a lot of years ago about LSD. Of course the old man was trying to tell Bob that he didn't need drugs to get high, "Just get high on life," he'd said.

Uh huh. Bob's response was, "I do get high on life dad, but I've gone to places on that drug that you can't get to on life!" The old man gave up, but he didn't stop drinking, high on life indeed.

Once in the limo they made a quick stop at Fisherman's wharf to pick up some fresh fish, sourdough bread, a lot of crab and some shrimp. That was going to be dinner and maybe lunch for the next few days. You can't get seafood any fresher than at the wharf! Bob had long had the habit of sending someone down to the city at least once a week for fresh seafood and bread.

The air tour of the bay area would just have to wait for another day.

The pleasant drive was about two and a half or three hours up highway 101 from the hotel. The girls marveled at the beautiful scenery in Northern California. Quite a change from the asphalt jungle and concrete strips they were used to in the LA area. Up here you can actually see stars in the night sky.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.