These Girls Can Play - Cover

These Girls Can Play

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 3: Sweet Saturday Jam

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sweet Saturday Jam - *Edited* Bob is a "retired" professional bass player looking for something to do. He receives a demo tape of an all girls "Garage Band" from a good friend and can't believe what he hears. He remembers these girls from three years prior. Follow Bob, Heather, Michelle, Maryanne, and Janell through the trials and tribulations of a rock and roll band. From forming the band all the way to the last live performance and a little beyond. The girls all love each other and also love Bob. *ver.3*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Not having planned for an overnighter, none of the girls had a change of clothes. It really didn't matter except in the guest room.

"Uh Bob," Heather said softly. "I don't have any night clothes to wear, would you have an extra T-shirt with you? A really big one?"

Bob looked at her with a smile and said, "You don't need any night clothes Heather. I'm willing to go the nude route if you are? That's what I'm used to."

Cocking her head to one side, Heather looked with an evil grin, "Later big fella."

"There is a certain girl in the group that has let it be known she wants you first, so I think the rest of us owe her the courtesy. If she hadn't said anything, we'd be naked in the bed already," she finished with a heavy sigh.

Bob smiled, "You gonna tell me which girl it is?" As if he didn't already know.

"Ha. In your dreams, you'll know soon enough," turning to look him in the eyes, hers were sparkling brightly. "Got a shirt?"

"Oh yeah, Sorry, I was distracted," he said digging through his suitcase. He had packed a few T-Shirts, but wasn't sure of the sizes. If he'd had a small that's what he'd have given her, but all he had was XXL's. He wasn't that big but liked really loose T-shirts. He figured he'd mess with her anyway. "I see a small here," he chuckled as he looked over his shoulder at her.

She smiled at him sweetly and asked sarcastically, "So, whom did you bring the small for? The little guy?"

"Oooo. Low blow," he laughed.

"No, the only low blow is you offering me a small shirt," she said laughing. "If our certain girl friend hadn't said anything I'd have happily worn the small, but it's not fair to you for me to be that 'tempting'."

"Oh, hurt me, hurt me," he retorted quickly.

"I can do that," she said with gusto.

"Yeah, I'll bet," he chuckled. Then throwing her a XXL T-shirt said, "Here's your shirt, Sweetheart."

"Thank you sir."

So they both climbed into the king sized bed together, shutting off the light. Bob was settling in keeping his back turned to Heater by design. Heather on the other hand, slid over and put her arm around him pressing her lithe body against his in a classic spoon.

"Heather?"

"Uh huhmm."

"What about the other girl?"

"Nobody said anything about cuddles. I thought you wore a mask."

"I do, but haven't put it on yet. Believe me, you'll know when I do."

He started to turn towards her and got to his back when she stopped his progress throwing a leg over his and moving her head into a position to kiss him.

The moon was shining in the window enough that he could see her movements and was ready when she lowered her lips to his. Hers were warm, soft and parted allowing her tongue to dart out to lick on his upper lip. He met her thrusts with his own causing her to moan quietly and press herself into him even more tightly.

When the kiss broke Bob whispered, "Heather. If there is someone else with a claim perhaps she should come in tonight and trade with you, or we need to stop what we're doing before something unplanned happens."

"You're right," she whispered with a heavy sigh. "We need to stop. She can't trade with me tonight. It wouldn't look right. It will happen soon, you can count on that because she's, shall we say, very horny for you."

"Ok. I just thought I'd be fair. I won't do anything with any of you unless it's your idea. It also needs to be what you really want, and you can convince me. Everything needs to be right. I'm a guy, but I try to maintain some semblance of courtesy."

"Well, I haven't known you very long, but from my initial assessment," she giggled, "I really want to, but things aren't right, so ... later. I'm sure I'll get my chances, and I'm not one that would worry about sharing. I don't have any problem doing that with the right guy, and the right girls."

Bob took all of that in with interest. "Let's get our music together before we start trying to deal with emotions. Honestly, I don't want anything to get in the way of your musical development. All four of you are hella talented, and that talent needs to be nurtured."

Then added, "Between you and me, I hope to get some good recording done during a few sessions before I spring it on all of you, but with proper releases from original artists we can all go on a tour playing for real audiences."

"I think with my connections and you girl's talents we can pretty much bypass the "club" scene, which is a real grind.

"Mmhummmm," she sighed.

"Sweetheart, I've been looking for something to do since the band split. I've needed something to focus on and it sounds like it's kind of the same for you four. This may be a perfect opportunity for all of us. We'll find out more in the morning, but I'm very optimistic."

Heather had been lying with him just caressing his chest softly as he was talking. "That's awfully ambitious. I mean none of us has ever played in front of people before. Well Maryanne and Chelly have while they were doing lessons and in the band, but recitals and school band are different than "concerts". It kind of scares me to think about it."

"Those would be valid fears if you four weren't so damned talented. I hate to keep harping on that, but musically you four are already excellent. In the garage are five sets of top-notch musical equipments to work with. Stage fright is common when you first start, but it's usually born of self-confidence issues.

"Heather you have no reason to lack self-confidence. You can play that guitar better than 90 percent of all the current musicians I know of."

"Shit, I still get nervous before a show and I've done three or four hundred of them. You just go out and play your music. You really don't even think about the audience being there, well you can't ignore them," with a smile she couldn't see but heard in his voice. "They usually make too much noise, but you learn not to think about it. Once you start playing, it's just doing what comes naturally."

"I think by the time it can happen, all four of you will be so comfortable that it won't matter if there's 10 people listening or 10,000 people listening. Just play the guitar. We'll talk about all of that when the time comes, but just keep it in the back of your mind, in ten years you and the other three ladies can have lots of millions in the bank. Just for playing your music, something you all love. It's not easy, I'll be completely honest, but it's not something to get overly stressed about either."

"Let's get some sleep honey, we have a lot of work to do."

He leaned over to grab the mask that he uses to sleep with, and put it on his face. Breathing turned the CPAP machine on automatically, and Heather chuckled when it first fired up, but continued holding her arm over him cuddling closely.

Soon they were off for a visit to to slumber land.

In Judy's room, the hanky panky was winding down, and it had been quiet hanky panky. It's not the first time Janell and Judy have enjoyed each other's bedtime company.

There were similar activities going on in Chelly's room as well. Between Maryanne and Michelle there was some quiet hanky panky going on for a short time. They've apparently enjoyed each other's company in the past as well.

Michelle had totally forgotten her conversations earlier, which prevented Heather from having any kind of hanky panky that night. It wasn't fair, but Heather honored her best friends request.


The morning came fairly late considering the level of excitement that was floating around when they went to bed. Bob was actually the first one up and about, and when he was up Heather got up with him. They showered together and dressed before going down to the kitchen to see if they could scare up some coffee.

That done, and the coffee started, Bob went out to the garage to begin turning everything on so that by the time they went to play it would all be warmed up. Because of the sound qualities he wanted, some of the amplifier equipment he'd chosen was tube technology and took some time to warm up and reach optimum performance.

By the time he was finished with the power switches and board set up, the coffee was ready and Heather had poured two cups. She also set four more out on the counter next to the pot.

When Judy and Janell came into the kitchen, Janell walked over to the pot, poured a couple cups, and set one in front of her lover. Judy looked up with a smile and said, "Thank you Sweetie."

Janell returned the smile and whispered, "You're welcome."

Bob and Heather had been chatting quietly, so when they got their coffee, Judy and Janell joined in. It was at least another twenty minutes before Michelle and Maryanne sleepily wandered into the kitchen. It seems they had a bit more fun than they had initially intended.

All were sitting around the table engaging in the usual banter between teenage girls after a "sleepover". Bob and Judy just sat back taking it all in with widening grins. "Ah, to be young again!!"

Judy offered to make some breakfast for the gang so they could down some nourishment before they went out to get started. There were nods and thanks around the table with offers of help, so with everyone pitching in, about twenty minutes later there were eggs, hash browns, bacon, sausage and orange juice in front of everyone.

Bob hadn't had a "spread" like this since his last trip to Denny's for a super grande grand slam breakfast, and this one was a whole lot more tasty.

After they finished eating, everyone helped with the dishes and kitchen cleanup before heading out to start the day's fun.

The neighbors were already used to the weekend disturbances, and some actually came by to listen for a short time, but nobody was prepared for the level of sound that came out of the garage that day. They all had their amplifiers turned down to well less than 50% output but it still rattled things around.

Well, think about it, the amplification equipment that Bob was using for his bass was the same equipment he would use in a concert hall. They were in a garage! Bob had only hooked up two of the eight speakers that he brought, and has his amp down to 10% output which was still too much.

When each had found their place and new instruments, Bob picked up his Fender Jazz Bass and got all of their attention. "Ladies, ladies, please," he had to talk loudly to be heard over the clamor. The girls looked up and could see the humor on his face.

"Let's take an hour or so to familiarize with the new toys before we try to do anything like a tune. Is that a reasonable idea?"

He got serious nods from Janell and Michelle as they sat wide eyed behind their new drums and keyboards. Maryanne just emptied her chest to set up the things she'd brought. Heather was already feeling at home with her new guitars. She was really starting to whip the Clapton Strat into shape, and it was very apparent that she really liked the Taylor acoustic. It had been set up with internal sound pickups and all the instruments were wireless. The only cables running around were the microphones around the drums, congas and other non-electronic gear.

It was obvious that Bob had set things like that up previously. The cables were neatly run, neatly bundled and run in a way that nobody was going to trip over them. The roadies of the future would learn how to do cabling from Mr. Bob.

Nobody could say that Bob didn't know how to equip a band for optimum sound.

Bob excused himself for a minute and walked into the driveway to make a quick phone call. When he was finished, he walked back in with a big grin on his face. The girls were too involved in their familiarization to have noticed, but when he picked up his bass and started his warm up, that got their attention.

He was facing his amplifier working on getting the volume and tone settings where he wanted them before he started playing with the multitudes of foot switches he had laid out at the base of his microphone. None were new, but most hadn't been used in a long time so he wanted to make sure they still worked and the settings hadn't been altered.

Heather also had a wide selection of foot switches that she was working through finding out what each did, and moved a few of them around based on their function. She had a few of her own, but nothing like the array that Bob had provided. Once she got them in the order she wanted, they would all be mounted to a plank in the proper order so that all that would need to be done is pull out the board and hook up the cables.

When he was warmed up, which took all of 10 minutes, Bob just sat on a stool in front of his amp, instrument on his lap. He was watching each of the girls and listening to their learning, especially Michelle as she worked through the intricacies of her new synthesizers. It sounded like she had already programmed one for some orchestration, and another for just plain keyboard. She knew how to do it from the others she'd used, but these were 10x better with 100x more options, voices etc.

Heather began to lay down a lead on the new Strat that was technically difficult but she sounded masterful. Bob stood up, and turned on his guitar and began to play along with her. It got Heather's attention immediately as she turned to face him but continued to play. The look on her face was priceless as Bob matched her every note on his bass. They both finished together like they'd been rehearsing for months, both laughing hysterically at what they had just done.

"That was great," Heather said almost shouting. Bob just nodded his head and with a big grin on his face sat back down on his stool to continue his observations.

Maryanne looked at Michelle and mouthed "Wow" silently. Michelle just nodded her head and whispered, "Yeah, any wonder why he's considered the best?" Maryanne just shook her head.

A "delivery" truck pulled up in front of the house and two guys got out, unloaded more than a few boxes from the rear and proceeded to push them up the driveway on a very large cart.

As he noticed, Bob turned and smiled at the older of the two and they shook hands, while telling him to set all the boxes close to where Maryanne was working with her usual things. She looked up at Bob with a questioning look, but he just winked at her and nodded his head. He walked slowly over and began to help unpack some of the things the truck had brought.

As an afterthought he just asked Maryanne to set up the things and start learning what they did and how to make it all happen. He looked at her with a big smile when she looked at him with some exasperation. Bob reached out to her and hugged her whispering in her ear, "Be mellow Sweetie, this is just the beginning. I can't wait to hear you working all this stuff, and when you figure it out you can teach me!"

She pulled back a little and shot him a shocked look, "You're kidding, right? You want me to teach you?"

"Well yeah. How can I help you out if I don't know how to do it? I'm a bass player, Sweetheart. I can bang on the drums, and I can play a six string, but you've mastered all of this. If we need more, we'll figure it out and you'll get it."

She raised her eyebrows giving him a strained look, then let out a very heavy sigh. Then she moved over to start unpacking one of the boxes that had been delivered.

He walked over to the two men that had just finished unloading and looked like they were getting ready to leave. They'd distributed the boxes to the most logical persons, and were in the process of wrapping things up, grab assing with the girls as they could. The girls could hold their own and bantered back without any hesitation.

Watching the interactions Bob couldn't help wonder what the hell everyone was talking about in that the girls didn't "like" guys. Even Janell was bantering with George, the younger of the delivery fellows, and Maryanne was occupied with the elder, the one Bob had called Bill. He wondered if anyone else noticed that Maryanne got a little goo-goo eyed during the conversations.

He just sat back and watched for a while. He wanted to chat with Bill for a moment anyway before he managed to escape.

Bob finally addressed the older of the two men, "Stick around Bill. You gotta hear this. You're not going to fucking believe how this girl plays."

He flipped on the recorder attached to the mixer, and set the pots for a neutral recording, pretty much centered. Then he strapped on the Jazz bass, stepped up to his amp, flipped a switch, and turned a couple knobs. Then he checked to make sure everything was set up the way he wanted it for what he had in mind. Bill just sat on Bob's stool and waited.

He looked over to Heather who was still playing with the multitude of floor switches she had in front of her. When he got her attention, Bob asked her to play the little section they'd done together earlier.

She looked at him with a strange look, but he said, "Just play it for me Sweetie, let's do it to it," using one of her phrases.

Before either could start, Janell started playing the drum part of the piece they were going to play. When she got to the appropriate place, both Bob and Heather started to play the section again, this time with drums accompanying. They certainly didn't detract from the two guitarists.

Once again when the end came, all three of them stopped simultaneously as though they had been playing it together forever. Heather and Jan looked at each other and began to laugh. "That was great Jan, thanks." Janell just nodded her head and went back to her location exercises. It had been a good exercise for her as well because she found that everything was placed pretty well and she was pretty happy with the overall setup.

Everyone, including Bill and Bob, had noticed that while she played, there was no hesitation or missed drums in the piece. Janell had already put the whole thing together in her mind, so now it was just time to pound on them. She knew where they were.

Bob, with a huge grin said, "Thank you Sweetheart," to Heather, then looked over to the two men in the corner of the garage with their mouths hanging open. Bob looked at Bill with sparkles in his eyes. He could see that Bill was, shall we say, impressed?"

"Well?" Bob laughingly queried.

Bill looked at Bob with eyes that said amazing things and just said one word, "Duuuddde..."

"Yeah, I know," Bob acknowledged.

With a rolling chuckle Bob said to him, "Check's in the mail Billy-boy! Just send me the invoice. We're going to need a bunch more."

"Yeah right," Bill said skeptically. "We can do better if you need, this is just what I had around."

"Then let's upgrade it. I want the very top of the line for these four. By the way, are you doing me at cost or are you making a buck?" Bob asked with a wry smile.

"Pretty much cost man, I have to put in a couple percent for shipping and administration, but trust me, I won't be getting rich selling shit to you," Bill chuckled!

Then he asked, "She's 20?"

"Yeah," chuckled Bob.

Billy just looked at Heather, who noticed the look on his face. He shook his head as he turned around to leave and was heard uttering a long drawn out, "Fuuuuck."

Bob just laughed out loud then danced a quick little jig with an even louder giggle. He turned around to ten wide eyes staring at him with some seriously questioning looks. He glanced around the room stopping at each of the girls in turn, then to Judy. He started to laugh hysterically bringing more interesting looks from the assembled peanut gallery.

"I suppose you're all wondering what that was about," he chuckled when he regained his composure.

He saw five women nodding their heads quite vigorously.

He took a few seconds to collect his thoughts. It wasn't like anything was going to change. If anything it would be getting much better. Apparently Bill could get better equipment than that he'd given Bob over the last couple days. This stuff was what he had on hand, or could put his hands on in the timeframe Bob had given him. When he looked at the ladies again he almost started laughing again, but thought that's not what they really needed at this moment.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.