Fooling Around 101 - Version Alpha - Cover

Fooling Around 101 - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Cindy comes to Uncle Bob, asking to learn some things before she starts dating, he doesn't intend to teach her a lot. But things seem to take on a life of their own, and pretty soon Cindy has mastered the entry level classes. They say education only whets the appetite for knowledge. Turns out that's true with sex too!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Uncle   Niece   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

By now you may have tumbled to the concept that trying to teach a vibrant, young woman about sex ... sort of has to involve ... well ... sex.

But I was still delusional about that. I kept thinking I could mediate things ... slow things down ... control the situation.

And, since in the weeks after that, all she did was get me alone to give me those toe-curling kisses every once in a while, I thought I was in control.

True, those kisses now involved her rubbing her loins against mine while she kissed me, but that’s just instinct, right? She knew that it felt good to have her pussy rubbed ... so she rubbed against me. That urge to masturbate when they’re very little doesn’t just go away, after all.

And yes, there was more than once when one of those kisses was a good night kiss, with her in her jammies, which meant no bra, and that almost always meant she moved my hands under her shirt so I could squeeze and roll her nipples while she tried to push her tongue down my throat.

But then she’d just breathe in my ear that she was going to go rub her pussy until she came, and would be thinking about what my cock might look like when it spurted.

Did I forget to tell you that part? She reminded me more than once that she hadn’t actually gotten to see it spurt, and that I “owed her one.”

But she didn’t engineer it so we were alone for an extended period of time, or anything like that.

So I was sure all this eroticism was just teenaged hormones flowing through her veins, and that her curiosity was being slowly satisfied. And, after all, that was the whole point ... right?

Then Dennis got T-boned by some stupid woman texting while she was driving. Jill was in the front passenger seat. They were wearing their seat belts, so they lived, but both of them were hospitalized with broken bones. Their car was totaled, so I took Cindy and Mark to see them. Dennis was still sedated, but Jill was awake, though in considerable pain.

The two kids talked to their mother while I went to get us all something to drink from the cafeteria. I figured we would be there a while.

When I got back, they were arguing about what Mark and Cindy were going to do while their mother was laid up in the hospital. Mark was nineteen, and Cindy would be eighteen in six months, so they didn’t really need anybody to take care of them. And Mark already had offers from three of his friends’ parents to stay with them until Jill got home. I guess bad news travels fast. What they were arguing about was Cindy staying home alone, which Jill did not like one bit. Being a mom doesn’t stop just because you’re in the hospital.

So when I walked into the room, Jill looked at me and said, “I want Cindy to stay with you until we can come home.”

I should have known something was up when Cindy complained loudly, and insisted she could stay home alone. All that did was make her mother’s decision final. Cindy pouted until we got outside the room. Then she slid her arm through mine and pressed her breast to my upper arm.

She didn’t say, “I can’t wait!“ but it was all over her face.


We had finished supper, which was grilled cheese sandwiches and a tossed salad. I sat, looking at her.

“You should feel awful, manipulating your poor, injured mother into sending you to stay with me,” I accused.

“She and the doctor both said they’ll be fine. They’re banged up, but that’s all.” She looked at me with a level gaze.

“Well there’s not going to be any hanky panky while they’re laid up. Understand?”

“But it’s the perfect opportunity for you to finish teaching me everything I need to know,” she said.

“You probably already know everything you need to know,” I said. “I keep getting the feeling that I’m a puppet, and you’re holding the strings.”

“Nonsense!” she snorted. “I’m just a normal, everyday girl, who happens to be lucky enough to have a dear, sweet uncle who loves her enough to teach her dangerous things in a safe way. Every girl should be as lucky as me.”

“Well then you shouldn’t have any trouble with taking a little break from sex school,” I said.

“I’ve aready been taking a break from sex school,” she said. “But don’t get all worked up. I’ll be good, if that’s what you want.”

“Good,” I said. “That’s what I want.”

I shower at night, rather than in the morning, so an hour later I was doing that, when the door opened, and a naked teenager crowded into the stall with me.

“Save water! Shower with a friend!” she quipped.

“Cindy!” I groaned. “I thought you promised to be good!”

“I’m going to be good,” she said, hugging me from behind, her hands slipping over my belly to my traitorous penis, which had already responded to the fact she was there. “Now turn around so I can practice being good.”

I didn’t know what she meant until, as I turned, she sank to her knees and captured my penis in her mouth. Then her hands went to my ass cheeks and I yelped as she chewed - albeit gently - on my cock, and then sucked and somehow, to my astonishment, went deep throat on me until her nose pressed into the brown pubes at the base of my prick.

She gagged and pulled off, coughing.

“Stupid!” I yelled, but she went right back on, and this time, when her nose bumped into me, she neither gagged nor coughed. Instead, her throat did something to the head of my penis that no woman had ever done. Of course that wasn’t hard, seeing as how this was the first woman to take me that deep.

“Oh baby,” groaned. “You’re killing me.”

Her hands kneaded my butt cheeks. Then one of them came around to lift and fondle my balls.

“Where did you learn this!” I gasped.

She just sucked and did that thing with her throat.

“I’m gonna cum!” I warned her.

Her head movements got a little frantic, and she turned her head, somehow, making her throat swirl on the shaft of my manhood.

“Oh fuck,” I gasped, and put my hands on her wet head.

Now her hands came to my hips and she pushed herself off of me, until only the tip was in her sucking mouth. I came so hard that my knees wobbled and I had to lean against the faucets. One of them turned, and suddenly scalding water broke the mood. I got turned around and shut the water off completely.

“You’re insane!” I panted.

“I knew I could do it!” she exulted, as she stood up. She was licking her lips and swallowing over and over. “But my throat hurts a little bit,” she said.

“Of course it does, you idiot!” I gasped.

“It’s really different than the banana I practiced on,” she said, leaning up to kiss at my lips. I was still unhappy with her.

Sort of. At least I was trying to be unhappy with her.

“Crystal Woods taught me,” she went on. “I’ve been trying to figure out a way to get you alone long enough to try it. This was my first chance, and with you being all grumbly and grown up about things, I couldn’t wait. It’s totally different, though. Not like the banana at all!”

She humped my thigh with her naked pussy. It squelched, so wet was it.

“Can I have one little orgasm now? Pleeeease?”

“Absolutely not!” I yelled. “And stop pulling my strings!”

“Poor Uncle Bob,” she sighed, still rubbing her pussy on my wet thigh. “You know what your problem is?”

I didn’t answer.

“You need to get laid.” She grinned, kissed me on the chin, and then pushed out of the shower.


I should have remembered that she asked for an orgasm and didn’t get one. Maybe my subconscious remembered all those times she told me she was going to go to bed and rub her pussy. And maybe my brain got weak, along with my knees as she sucked the spunk from my balls in the shower.

For whatever reason, I failed to lock my bedroom door.

Who am I kidding. I live in an eighty year old house, with skeleton locks on the doors. And I’ve never had a skeleton key.

But I didn’t think there would be a problem. Sound familiar?

On the other hand, I’m fairly quick on my feet when I’m motivated, and when a naked body slipped into bed with me in the middle of the night, and I woke up enough to understand what was going on, I got my feet sideways and shoved her out onto the hardwood floor.

It was April, and it was still cold. And while her house was nice and insulated, mine wasn’t. That floor was cold, let me tell you.

She squealed and called me names, and tried to get back into bed with me, while I defended my turf. Finally it degenerated into a wrestling match, which wasn’t fair at all, because she was naked, and she kept pressing parts of her naked body against my face, and grabbing for my dick, which was inside the sports shorts I usually wear to bed.

Do you know why the old alpha male eventually gets beaten by some young buck who takes over his harem? Because he gets old and tired, that’s why. And I don’t know if elk years are like dog years or not, but in dog years I was something like 245 years old, so I had relatively little chance against her. And yes, I know I was talking about beta males, but it doesn’t really matter, now does it? She outlasted me, and the next thing I knew I had a naked niece plastered to me, kissing me like she meant it, and putting her naked knee between mine, so that when she bent her leg her knee came up to touch my balls. And her hand was in my shorts, and I was too tired to resist any more.

She finally let me breathe, and sighed, “I love this so much. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be in bed with you naked.”

“In bed with a boy naked,” I corrected her.

“Of course,” she said. “Can I please have my orgasm now?”

“I should throw you outside in the snow and lock the doors,” I muttered.

“But you won’t, because I suck Mr. John Thomas better than any of your stupid former girlfriends ever did. Am I right, or am I right?”

“Okay, I admit that,” I admitted. “But being in bed with me like this is a very bad idea, honey.”

“You’re so cute when you get all grumbly like that. As if you might actually try to force me to do something. You’re a big teddy bear, that’s what you are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.