Heather's Family - Cover

Heather's Family

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Heather loved her twin brother Steve. Their love leads to unplanned pregnancy and Heather has to make her way in life. Now she wants to find her brother and family so that her children can be past of a full family. Strong incest theme all sexual proclivities thrown in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

Once we all had some drink we sat down and chatted. I noticed my sons' cocks started to grow hard.

Jake had his beautiful sister in his lap. I kissed Tom and sat in his lap. I bit on my lip as I thought of that had been running through my mind for three years now.

Kerri sensed my turmoil, as did my sons.

"Mom, please have we done something to worry?" Tim asked on their behalf.

I nearly cried, "NO, you have done nothing wrong. I am the luckiest mother on earth to have such wonderful children."

Tom's hands grabbed my breast and he pulled me tight against his smooth broad chest and kissed my back. Despite that all my children were polite and modest their mother's heartfelt compliment made them smile despite their attempts to remain somber and they beamed with pride.

"I want our family to grow. Kerri and I are two women among four virile studs," boys smiled as I made a slow start, "Kerri has still got to go university. I had waited until today to ensure boys can make their own mind. I want to have more children and only men I want to have them are my own boys."

Kerri sobbed and laughed.

All boys started to talk together creating a comical turn.

Tim took the lead, "Mom we all will like to be the first but I think it does not matter. We all are going to be together rest of our lives. We will like to make you pregnant all our lives. The mere thought of seeing you carry our child makes me proud. We all can not imagine a mother who could be more beautiful, loved her children more and was more loved by them than you mom."

Kerri did her best to change the highly emotional tenor of the conversation, "Mom, when you get pregnant I will have monopoly on boys warm shit and piss."

I had done my best and tried to keep my tears in check.

Despite my attempts tears rolled on my cheek.

Tom turned my face and kissed them and licked them as if they were precious fluid.

I tried to change subject asked rather coquettishly though making a bad job of it, "All of you OK for me to be the sex object this year?"

The sex slave had the first claim on everyone's shit and piss and all body fluids she or he wanted.

They all jumped and hugged me, "Mom, is anything off limits."

"Nothing that you really want to do," I smiled.

"Even whipping?" Rick asked staring at me.

I felt a shiver run up my spine. Kerri and I had been spanked hard but never whipped, "If that will please you Rick."

Rick and Tim went to set the downstairs pool area set up. A huge hall with divans, settee and four bedrooms surrounded the pool. There was a gym, basketball court beyond opening into two tennis courts.

We all made our way down. Rick started to fondle my breasts and Tim fingered my pussy. It hardly took any foreplay for me to start burning up.

I was soon tied standing up like girl offered to King Kong in the movie.

My heavy breasts heaved with anticipation. Her four brothers surrounded Kerri as each took a part of her body and soon had her moaning loudly. I smiled. My sons would torment me first before unleashing themselves on me.

Tom lay down and soon his sister impaled her cunt on her brother's giant cock. Tim went behind his sister's full ample ass and started to bury his monster cock in her ass. Once her two brothers were fully buried inside her Jake put his cock inside moaning Kerri's mouth. I felt my cunt juices started to flow as I watched my sons started to ravage their sister with long firm strokes.

Rick came behind me and pinched my nipples hard making me moan.

"Ricky please fuck me," I whimpered knowing fully well Rick had other things in mind.

"Mom if you take your medicine without screaming I will fuck you," Rick could be a real authority when it suited him.

I saw Jake started to fuck his sister's face hard and soon her gagging were as loud as her moans of lust earlier. Her eyes filled with tears. Jake roughly grabbed her soft wavy long hair and tried to push his cock even deeper into his sister's gagging mouth. Kerri's nose started to run as her tears. Jake smiled lustily as his sister's nose streamed like her eyes and his demonic cock fucked her throat even deeper.

Kerri's face was congested as she choked and gagged continuously on her brother's cock. Her cunt and ass were on fire as her two brothers fucked her hard and fast. Jake collected all the running snot and deposited in a bowl placed close by. His giant cock soon had his sister's nose running very soon.

Rick pinched my nipples really hard making me moan and then twisted my breasts brutally making me shriek in pain. My cunt flowed. My cunt juices leaked and streamed along my thighs.

Rick got the clamps Kerri had ordered. They were brutal looking flat clamps. Rick put them on my nipples. I screamed in blinding white pain. The clamps flattened my nipples painfully.

Rick pushed his finger in my dry ass making me scream again.

Kerri came gagging loudly as her body shook. Her face was covered with her tears, snot and saliva.

Her brothers pulled out of various orifices and changed places. Her three brothers fucked their newfound hole with equal passion and vigor. No matter who of her three brothers had his cock in Kerri's mouth he made sure that she gagged incessantly and her nose and eyes ran like four rivulets on her face. Kerri welcomed the musical chair rotation of her holes as she got to clean her brothers' cum and her shit coated cocks from her ass.

Rick pulled on the clamps on my nipples making me scream in pain again. Rick raised his long strong arm and his large open palm landed on my ass like gunshot. I screamed. Rick's arm rose again and another stinging painful smack landed on my soft full ample quivering ass.

I screamed again. My breasts shook and clamps were sending sharp needles of pain in my body. Rick's arms rose and fell first covering my ass cheeks and then it moved over my back. My initial loud screams turned into loud groans as my throat became dry. My tears ran over my cheeks. My arms ached, as I pulled hard on the silk straps holding me up and spread eagled.

Rick stopped for a breather. I was gasping and panting like a mare after a steeplechase. He connected a chain with two ends on the clamps. That would enable him to pull on my nipples. He went down on his knees and his next smack was on the soft skin of my thigh. I bit on my lip trying not to scream.

Rick pulled hard on the chain and smacked the inside of my thigh with his open palm using every ounce of his phenomenal strength. I screamed and my screams were unabated as Rick covered my both thighs with red welts. His smacks on my cunt were excruciatingly painful.

My mouth was open and my saliva drooled on my sore breasts. My breathing was ragged and my nostrils flared to draw more air.

Rick stood in from of me towering over my petite frame. He had been smacking me for nearly an hour. My whole body stung.

"Mom, you are so beautiful. Even more when you are in pain," Rick rubbed his finger on my nose, "how I wish I could fuck your beautiful nose with my cock!"

I tried to smiled but winced with pain as he yanked hard on the chain. His other hand grabbed my long wavy dark blond hair and lifted my face up. He let go of the chain and kissed my flaring nose gently.

I knew what he would do next. Rick pulled my head right back and his open mouth was right over mine. He filled his mouth with his saliva. My son slowly filled my nose with his saliva.

Once my both nostrils were filled with my son's saliva he inserted his index and middle fingers brutally in my nose and started to fuck them in and out. We all made love to each other handsome and beautiful noses wile fucking. Rick had his own desires that he wanted to express.

I moaned helplessly as he yanked on my hair hard and his thick fingers hurt inside my painfully stretched nostrils.

I heard, as if coming from a far away distance, gagging sounds of my daughter and my own moans. Our special birthday lovemaking had been going on for over an hour. We had full weekend to enjoy.

I eventually stopped moaning. The pain from my breasts, pulled hair and my son's fingers in my nose started to me wetter by minute. Even though I knew he would not do so I pleaded, "Ricky please fuck me. I want to cum. PLEASE FUCK ME." My voice was distorted.

Rick pulled his fingers out my sore nose and licked each lovingly. He pushed his two fingers in my cunt and pulled them out coated with my sex juices. He licked them clean.

Rick took out another clamp and my eyes bugged out knowing what he had in mind. Rick put the clamp on my clitoris. As it tightened on my sensitive clitoris my scream must have deafened my children. If it did no one showed any over acknowledgment.

Rick then attached the chain from my breasts to the clamp on my clitoris. The chain now pulled my nipples and clitoris cruelly sending a constant stream of pain running though my body. I sobbed in pain and closed my eyes. My cunt juices ran along my thighs. I needed my sons' cock but they would make me wait.

Kerri had cum ten times as her brothers rotated her holes. My boys could fuck all day doing that. Kerri's face was covered with her snot, tears and saliva. She looked ravishingly beautiful.

Tom pulled out his sister's rectum. His foot long bottle thick cock was covered with Kerri's fragrant shit.

My mouth wanted my son's smooth huge cock. I could cum just if his cock were in my mouth. Kerri's shit coating it would make me cum harder.

Rick knelt down and licked and sucked every bit of his sister's sweet shit off his brother's cock.

Rick stroked Kerri's back and sank his cock in her well-fucked rectum making her moan.

Tom pulled out a leather strip about four inches wide.

"Are you prepared to be whipped, mom?" Tom asked rhetorically.

I sobbed, "Tommy I want to cum, please."

Tom and I knew my every body movement sent a blinding white knife of pain shooting through me as the tight chain pulling on my clitoris and nipples was as taut as could be without tearing my nipples or clitoris.

Tom kissed my ears and sucked on my ear lobes, "Mom you can watch Kerri cumming continuously while I whip you. If you are good I promise to fuck your ass really hard."

I nodded and sobbed, as my lust was raging hard. Tom tested the whip and soon his first slash landed on my quivering ass cheeks. I screamed and then again as his second landed just above my hips over the soft skin of small of my back.

Tom got the hang of the leather strap and soon he hit it with accuracy to move it around where it would take me by surprise.

I screamed louder as my sensitive soft skin burnt and stung. My ears ran as my screams turned into sobs. Every time my body convulsed under the lash of my son my nipples and clitoris felt as if they would be torn asunder.

Tom whipped me all over my ass cheeks and back. My body shook and shuddered in pain so excruciating that it filled my senses fuelling my lust.

I bit on my lip and for the next half an hour I sobbed but did not scream even though Tom's strong arm lashed the whip with brutal power on my soft red skin.

Tom threw the whip down. My head hung on my chest. My sobs were erratic. I wanted to cum. My sons changed their positions again. Tim put the bowl under Kerri's face. Kerri's allowed her tears, saliva and snot run in the bowl. The bowl would be nearly full keeping in mind Kerri had been face fucked for almost two hours.

Tim squeezed his sister's nose ensuring all her snot dropped in the bowl. Soon they rotated and Kerri's loud gags resonated in the playroom and red puffy congested eyes started to run again as did her beautiful nose.

Tom scooped a handful of cocoa-butter and sat behind me, 'Mom, as promised I am going to fuck your ass really hard."

I was beside myself with pain and unfulfilled raging lust. I sobbed encouraging my son. I wanted my cunt or ass or mouth to be filled.

Tom rubbed butter on my anus and his two fingers went in. I shuddered. My anus was ultra tight in my shackled position. Soon Tom had his three fingers buried to the knuckles and he added fourth making me moan loudly.

Tom pulled his fingers out and I sobbed with anticipation of his huge hard warm cock sliding in my rectum. Instead, I felt his hand shaped like a cone making its way inside my anus. I shook with apprehension. My son was going to fist my rectum. 'My ass would tear, ' I was scared, 'Tom's hand is huge.'

Tom's knuckles were at my obscenely dilated anal ring. "Tommy, you will tear my anus with your hand," I sobbed realizing that day I could not refuse anything to my children.

Tom rotated and twisted his hand and pushed up hard. I screamed as my anal ring felt on fire and the pain as Tom's knuckled sped inside was excruciating.

I screamed and felt my anal ring snap around my son's wide wrist. I started to cum and my body shook. The pain from my clitoris and nipples made my orgasm even stronger.

Tom's kept on pushing his forearm deep in my rectum. My anal ring was now jammed painfully against his hugely muscled thick mid-forearm. Tom pulled his forearm until his wrist was at anal verge and his clenched fist filled my rectum and pushed it back in one smooth upward thrust.

I moaned loudly and my cunt started to leak sex juices.

Tom fucked my ass with his forearm faster and harder. I shook with fresh orgasm. I was cumming as hard as I had ever cum.

Tom shoved his arm way up in my rectum and opened his fist slowly. I sobbed as I felt a bursting pressure in my lower colon. Tom grabbed firm pieces of shit lying high up in my bowel and pulled them down. I screamed as his closed fist snapped against my tender anal ring on its way out.

Tom placed the four firm pieces of my shit in the large decoration plate lying close by.

His forearm was coated with my creamy brown shit.

Tom's hand went back inside and he gathered more shit way above my rectum and pulled it out.

"Fuck my ass Tom. PLEASE FIST MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM," I leaded desperately.

Tom wanted his mother's sweet shit from her colon and ignored my pleas.

Tom after he had collected shit from my lower colon pushed his forearm even deeper making me groan in pain.

Tom managed to gather twenty firm pieces more to add to the ones he had collected earlier.

Tom licked his hand and forearm greedily before pushing it back inside my rectum.

I was treated to a brutal but loving fisting of my ass that made me cum non-stop for the next hour.

Tom slammed his forearm to the thickest part with powerful thrusts. He pulled on the chain making my clitoris and nipples send excruciating blinding white pain to match the equally painful pleasure of my orgasm. I came sobbing, screaming and babbled like a mad woman my sons had turned me into with wild raging lust.

I vaguely remember Kerri sobbing and moaning. I heard her familiar scream before she passed out. I vaguely remember my fresh orgasm and the pain from my clamped nipples and clitoris. I passed out after nearly two hours of fisting.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up in the warm tender embrace and lap of my son Tom. Kerri sat in Rick's lap her face still covered with her snot and tear looking and definitely feeling dazed and tired. She had been fucked for almost five hours.

My sensitive nipples were puffy, red, bruised and swollen. My clitoris would be similar, I mused.

This would be a short break as my sons were raging hard and raring to go.

I nodded at Kerri who walked towards me on unsteady feet and offered me her beautiful soiled face. I lovingly licked her snot and tears. I cleaned the traces of dried saliva and snot. I pushed my tongue inside my daughter's nostrils to lick all the snot hiding there.

Kerri's eyes were puffy and very red from all the gagging on her brothers' cocks. As my tongue probed her nostril, Kerri's nose twitched. She sneezed within my mouth splashing my tongue with all the mucus collected during her face fucking. I savored the sweet smooth taste of my daughter's snot and swallowed it lovingly.

Somehow after long fucking bladders fill up even though no one might have drunk any fluids.

We broke for our snacks. All my five kids collected around the large glass decorative bowl and shared my shit fairly. I looked at them lovingly as they treated each morsel of my shit as a rare delicacy. They sucked on it and rolled it in their mouth before swallowing. Amazingly there were thirty-five pieces and each got seven. I just marveled at delightful coincidence.

My snack came from my children's bladder. I looked at Kerri guiltily knowing how much she loved her brothers' warm piss.

Tom started first and filled my mouth with his strong acrid pee. I swallowed mouthfuls until he finished. My sons followed one after another filling my stomach with their sweet nectar. I savored every drop of their piss, as I never tired its fragrance and sweet taste.

Tom kissed my mouth tasting his and his brothers' piss, "Your dessert now."

The bowl filled with Kerri's snot and tears was offered to me with. I looked at the treat greedily. I tipped the small bowl in my mouth and let the smooth creamy mucus all around and over my tongue. I reluctantly swallowed it wishing there was more of it.

I thanked my children for starting our birthday so nicely.

I shared my urine as equally as was possible. I managed to give all five of my children five mouthfuls.

"Mom, now you are going to be tag fucked," I shivered with apprehensive delight. My four insatiable sons could tag fuck a woman to death. They could keep on fucking for hours. I have seen them reduce my daughter into moaning sobbing blabbering flesh until she passed out. Kerri had witnessed same being done to me many times.

"I am going to join them mom," Kerri smiled and ran to get her newly acquired strap on.

It was very realistic. Kerri pushed a short thick stubby part inside her sore cunt wincing with some pain and the front jutted out of her groin. Her bald hairless pussy looked even sexier with artificial cock on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.