Heather's Family - Cover

Heather's Family

Copyright© 2012 by Dirty Amber

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Heather loved her twin brother Steve. Their love leads to unplanned pregnancy and Heather has to make her way in life. Now she wants to find her brother and family so that her children can be past of a full family. Strong incest theme all sexual proclivities thrown in.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Uncle   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Spitting   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play  

I woke up and found I was alone in my bed. Like all nights none of my five children had come to join me in morning or last night. I soon smiled. I had got used to having at least two if not all five in my bed. But that day was special. It was family Birthday. I stretched my naked body and felt the soft silk sheets rub against my skin.

I stood in front of the mirror and brushed my long wavy dark blond hair with my fingers. I noted without any pride or vanity that I had inherited all the best features of my mother who I believe is the most beautiful woman on the face of our earth. My very generously globular, large, heavy soft breasts drooped under the effect of their weight. I was never stick thin and still was voluptuous with the rounded curve to my waist that flared over my hips that tapered into my meaty full thighs. I was five feet seven inches tall.

I pulled a short silk robe over my naked body and looked at the falling snow outside. Today we will celebrate our birthdays. We i.e. my five children and me, we all share the same day as our birthday. I would be thirty, as they would step into their fifteenth year.

I did not go into my children's bedrooms as I would everyday to kiss them good morning. I would let them wake up in their own time and join me in kitchen to finalize the plans for the party.

I started the coffee percolator and started the fruit juice mixer.

I was lost in deep thoughts looking back at my difficult life and the people I had lost whom loved with my life.

I smiled as two warm hands grabbed me from behind and a young male voice asked me in fake royal accent, "Do I have the pleasure of holding the divine beauty of Ms Heather Stevenson, who is also my dear mother?"

I can identify my sons by their touch, the way they walked, subtle differences in their very similar voices. This was my Tim. He is the eldest of my quintuplets. The youngest is my sweet girl Kerri.

I laughed and said, "Yes, my sire."

I turned to find myself in the arms of my naked son. Tim like his other four brothers was well over six feet. My sons ranged within six three to six four. Tim lifted me effortlessly in his arms and kissed my laughing open mouth. We never brushed until we all had shared our morning kisses.

Tim placed me on the kitchen top and slowly spread the untied lapels of my short silk robe and it slithered off my shoulders. I moved my hands and found my son's penis semi hard and throbbing. Tim like his brothers supported an immensely thick twelve inches long cock. I felt the wispy soft curly growth just starting to emerge around the massive root. My sons were as well endowed as their father when he made me pregnant. Their physical appearance too was like him. They all, even at that tender age, had tremendously broad shoulders and big muscles that were already threatening a giant stature when they would be full-grown.

"Mom, I am glad I am the first one up. I thought instead of doing it alone I might as well add m contribution under your supervision. Have you finished, mom?" Tim's voice trembled as he asked.

"No, Timmy I have not. I am glad you came down. I was about to start reminiscing probably."

Tim gently held my large globes of my breasts and kissed me on the tip of my nose, "Mom, loving memories are to be cherished."

I kissed my intelligent son with pride. I had managed to pass on the streak of genius that ran in my family. All my kids were on special fast track to university almost four years ahead of others. Just like my twin brother and I, at the age of fourteen, were before tragedy struck.

Tim rubbed my nipples and teased, "Will I be eligible for a reward for my good behavior?"

On this day we reserved all love making together but my virile sons could easily take me now and show no signs of being satisfied.

"If you manage to offer your best then surely. As good as you did last year," I rubbed Tim's monster cock. My hand only managed to cover half its girth.

Tim was all action man. He brought the wide and white large china tray that we used for these occasions.

I knew Tim would like me to go first.

Tim lifted me on the kitchen top. I signaled Tim to give me the broad mouth jug as well. Tim struck his forehead theatrically and groaned, "Duh," and brought the jug. I adjusted my cunt over the mouth of the jug and Tim spread my cunt lips. I let go of my full bladder. Golden stream of my urine hissed into the jug. I had intentionally drunk lot of fluid and I managed to impress Tim. Once I was finished Tim bent forward and licked my wet bush clean smacking his lips, "Delicious as always."

I mussed his curly neck long blond hair affectionately. I squatted over the tray and pushed hard. Tim had put his chin on his intertwined fingers bringing his face close to my squatting ass.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.